• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon - Liquid Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.

uchiha sasuke

2337-8711-7616
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 22, 2020
eevee's evolution

i thought that with a moon stone i could make my eevee evolved into umbreon, but it is not possible. How can i evolve it?

edit: Also, where can i get a mareep or a flaffy?

Sorry to bombard you with question but i am trying to make an ideal party.

Last edited:

linkandzelda

Ex-rom hacker turned indie game developer
Years
hmm. i thought i made that possible o.O.

im having reports of a freezing battle in dragons den. its a mandatory battle apparently. can anyone conferm this?

link

edit: just checked out the eevee thing... it still set to happenies aday and night :(. must of been something i didnt do then... although i rememebr doing it. well if other people conferm this battle bug then i'll rerelease it with the eevee evolutions fixed.

edit2: well i looked further and it seems that i cant use a moon stone to evolve into unbreon. so i made it max happiness instead.

Last edited:

alureon

Alureon the Pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2009
Nice, Beta Two is released. This is going to be fun. Three Regions =)

Years
  • Seen Jan 30, 2011
hmm. i thought i made that possible o.O.

im having reports of a freezing battle in dragons den. its a mandatory battle apparently. can anyone conferm this?

link

edit: just checked out the eevee thing... it still set to happenies aday and night. must of been something i didnt do then... although i rememebr doing it. well if other people conferm this battle bug then i'll rerelease it with the eevee evolutions fixed.

edit2: well i looked further and it seems that i cant use a moon stone to evolve into unbreon. so i made it max happiness instead.

Might be best to just take bug reports for a few weeks until all major bugs are found and fixed and release a new version and start the process all over again.

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
Well I'll be more than happy to do a run through to see if theres any bugs ^^ Just to clarify I'll be using Totodile so if any battles freeze it could be relevent to the starter or something.

On another note I love the remixes, Im humming along to them right now ^^ Judgeing by my progress i think in three days time i'll be at the pokemon league thanks to college etc. So that would mean I'll be slowly but surly be able to confirm any bugs in Johto.

Congrats also on the release LaZ. You deserve some form of break, so if I where you I would rest for a week or so after the bug tests have been done ^^

Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2010
can anyone explain to me how to update with the ips because the ups updater is not working for me (yes, i'm using a clean fire red rom)

HackChu

I need a haircut...
Years
well im at the league on beta 2.0.but l agree the sandstorms are annoying,and perhaps the ashes should leave as well.lt seems that all hacks,pkmn are immune to status probs.i.e my pkmn's kept getting poisoned from poison sting all the time,same with paralysis.maybe the stats should be looked at!

jAvAcOlA

Banned
Years
  • Seen Feb 22, 2015

If you figure out how to insert day/night are you going to make it evolve like it does in the older ones?

Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2014
No clue why, but a bad egg showed up in my box for no apparent reason(I did not use cheats, and it did not even show up in the box next to another pokemon, it appeared way at the bottom :P) I just stuck it in my party cause I have a free slot for now and figure why not :P

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
there are 2 bad eggs in hacks i seem to find. one in box 1 and one in box 6 i think.

anyway just noticed that there are 2 pokeballs still left on elms desk after my rival stole one of them.

PatJamma

From the ashes
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 8, 2022
Hey do the slide panels at the ruins of Alph work? Or did I just mess up when trying to do the puzzle?

HackChu

I need a haircut...
Years
Link I just want to point out that this is awsome,but I lost to Lance,and prof.elm called me over to battle Brandon.When he sent out Camrupt the game tends to freeze...

EDIT:I used a trainer editer to lower Brandon's pkmn count to 1,heh...heh...heh

You know that sucks,that there isn't a way to change the 8 badges to 16,because I just got my first Kanto badge!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 7, 2010
So, I was looking through the trainers on the front page and I was wondering: What up with the names? Like, I really couldn't see someone being named like, Killbeast and Raqib12. Sure, I understand that it's probably your username or something, but... I dunno, it's just doesn't seem right to me.

Oh well, what can I do? But so far, I haven't been having any problem with Beta 2.1 yet.

Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2010
great hack, i love it. but it seems that every time poison sting hits, it poisons you, it's happened about 6 times now, every time i was poisoned on the first hit. but other than that it is an amazing hack, keep up the good work.

HackChu

I need a haircut...
Years
great hack, i love it. but it seems that every time poison sting hits, it poisons you, it's happened about 6 times now, every time i was poisoned on the first hit. but other than that it is an amazing hack, keep up the good work.
Yeah I know what you mean,but for me it seems to happen in every hack!

Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2010

I doubt that that's a glitch. Poison and most other status effects are based on percents, so its entirely possible, however unlikely, that every single attack with a chance of poisoning could inflict it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back