• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Momentum | Re-Opening Giveaway!

What do you want to see in this thread?

• Total voters
Years
ATTENTION:

I AM NOW ON VACATION. XD

The shop will remain open, so continue to post offers and stuff if you please and i will attend to them when i get a chance/get back on July 25th.

The Mega-Giveaway will begin July 28th. It will Run from the 28th to August 1st, and during that time, everything (Events/Ev'd/Shiny ev'd/reg shinies,items) is FREE. :D

Yes that will be perfect I will vm/pm you tomorrow when your on to see if you can trade. Also the cloning would be good and I can gave you some regular shinies for your shop :D

Allright awesome thanks a bunch bro. ^^ see you then.

Hello, Livewire. Would you trade the EV'd Level 100 Flygon and EV'd level 50 Gengar for a UT TRU Dragonite and a level 100 UT Michina Arceus?

Sure, ^^ ill se about getting on to trade tomorrow after im done trading with leo. ;)

Last edited:

Pokemon Μaster

Pokemon-Master #win-11 #loss 2
Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2010
I am Very interested in your shiny ev-trained skaormy,

is it possible i can get it for:

1. Ut shiny hoen Lugia event

Years
haha thanks! uhh a smeargle with a rediculous moveset,with random awesome moves. XD well, my 1 year anniversary is on July 28th, but my thread's anniversary is August first, so i may have it run from the 28th-1st

how about:

Spr_3r_230.png

name:Kingdra
nature:Adamant
moves:dragon dance,waterfall,outrage,substitute
stats:317,226,203,226,269
iv's:31/31/31/31/31
redistribute

Spr_4d_107_s.png

name:hitmochan
nature:adamant
moves:thunder punch,fire punch,ice punch,vacuum wave,
stats:339,188,89,299,188
iv's:31/25/24/22/31
redistribute

Not atm, but i could breed one if you want, but it would be when i get back, OR if i find wifi in NC. Dx haha

when can you trade:)?
hehehehe!

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2015
i am at a hotel in Chesapeake, Virginia, 500 miles or so from home. Were headed to NC tomorrow morning. ;) so kinda

enjoy ur vacation Live-sama!

if you drive by N.wilkesboro ill say welcome to NC :P

me2hack

Graphics Artist
Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2011
Nvm I already got what I was looking for.

Last edited:
Back