• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ARCHIVE] Simple Questions (SEARCH BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 27, 2009
Poketex File Conversion

I've looked and looked and looked, searched for a solid twenty four hours and still have not found how to import files into the PokeTEX program. One post on here had said something about uploading it with the fourth button to the left, but that won't let me convert bmp files into the required .poke files. All I want to do is edit the heroine sprite for my game to something of my own creation. Can someone help me do this?

NatureKeeper

Excuse me guys I know this goes too far, PokeCry GUI is unworkable and Replacing Shaymin's Cry Pokemon Ruby, Destroyed Piplup's. Any help would be appreciated btw,:

It is 8-bit wav. Thanks in advance. I just want a mini-tutorial for PokecryGUI, If possible

Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2013
I got a question...I'm hacking Gold, and if was wondering if there is any tool
to edit trainers, or maybe a really basic tutorial to Hex editing...help will be really appreciated. (Sorry if this question was already answered or if this is breaking any rule; new at this).

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2009
What does it mean when it says 'no image found on zip file' when im trying to load a map i downloaded from this site. It wont let me into the rom, what can i do?

IIMarckus

J946@5488AA97464
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2024
Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2009
Question:

How do you make Cave Warps? This is really annoying me... I put 'Unknown' to 03. In fact, I copied what other cave warps said and the same map and the same movement permission, but just remade, and it still doesn't work!!! WTFFF!?!?!!? Is there like a hidden scrip behind each warp or something???
Can someone clear this up for me?

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Question:

How do you make Cave Warps? This is really annoying me... I put 'Unknown' to 03. In fact, I copied what other cave warps said and the same map and the same movement permission, but just remade, and it still doesn't work!!! WTFFF!?!?!!? Is there like a hidden scrip behind each warp or something???
Can someone clear this up for me?

I already answered to your question...

2. There are two kinds of floor tiles with the same picture. Use the block editor to see which one's for warping.

if ya want an image, here.

Spoiler:

sheesh...
use the Search Button next time.

also, forgive me if I sound harsh.
I get angry to someone who uses 'WTF' and words related to that.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
What does it mean when it says 'no image found on zip file' when im trying to load a map i downloaded from this site. It wont let me into the rom, what can i do?

I have absolutely no idea what you're trying to do, but you're certainly not going to be able to do it without extracting the rom from the .zip file first. Extract the rom, then try again.

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
In A-Map, on the Wild Pokemon feature, there's 'Tree'. I don't know what that is.
I know what Grass, Water and Fishing rod options are, but what's Tree?

Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2019
how do i edit the pallete of of charizard at the title screen when i m putting a new pokemon? and no i can't use cyclone or unlz to edit pallete.

AmusedRaccoon

Dilettante
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 16, 2015
Skipped.. again. Somebody please respond.

Is there a command to script a monochrome (black and white) or sepia filter? Or, failing that, can anyone point me to an ASM tutorial that will give me the means to do it?
I've got a map connection problem. It was working fine until I deleted a couple of warps on the second map (the one I can't get to).

It doesn't freeze or anything. Instead, this is what happens.

cnxn1.PNG
cnxn2.PNG
cnxn3.PNG

Does anyone know anything about this? Every connection question I've ever seen involves the game freezing.
Thanks.

Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2009

I already answered to your question...

if ya want an image, here.

sheesh...
use the Search Button next time.

also, forgive me if I sound harsh.
I get angry to someone who uses 'WTF' and words related to that.
THANK YOU!! The image helped me a lot. I already know you told me the "asnwer," It was still damn confusing, as I thought you had to change the Cave Sprite property, so i kept changing the properties just to figure out that it's the cave floor tile you have to change.

Years
  • Seen Mar 2, 2013
Hi there.
Em, i was hacking my pokemon ruby and i cahnged the first town "littleroot town"
But when i get out of the Truck, Everything is black, like the game freezes...
Any ideas whats wrong????

Charmageddon

Charizard has evolved into ^
Years
  • Seen Apr 25, 2016
I'm perfectly aware that this question has probably already been asked, but 351 pages, seriously?

Anyway, my question is as follows - how do I play a hack?

+Roxas+

God Of Umbreon
Years
  • Seen Oct 11, 2009
you just need to go on google, type in lunar ips, go to the first one and download it. If you don't have vba alrady search that up and download it and now go to the site gba rom news it has a search funtion hat you can find any game, type in pokemon firered and walla its says firered dowload that. But Sometimes that does not work so goto to google and type in POKEMON FIRERED ROM and see what comes up, if the site says doperoms, then go there and download that.

+~Dark Umbreon~+

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
Years
In A-Map, on the Wild Pokemon feature, there's 'Tree'. I don't know what that is.
I know what Grass, Water and Fishing rod options are, but what's Tree?

There is a scripting command that starts a wild battle with 'tree' pokemon... I forget which though... or even if it was a scripting command... heh, I haven't used 'tree' in a long time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back