• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
So, are you that freezer guy?

... I am lord Freiza, yes.

Awesome! Imma deck you in the schnoz!

I-I'm sorry, that's a new one. Who are you, exactly?

I'm Goku! I'm insane! From Earth!

... He means... Saiyan...

Ugh, between you and the Namekian I think I've lost my touch at genocide.

What's wrong Vegeta? Did freezer do this to you?

Oh, look, he's all concerned. I'm impressed Vegeta. You've managed to make a friend.

Hate you... Hate you both...

~

AHEM. Anyways, I'll reply to that soon, Kat. :3

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Pppgggr: Glad to hear you're enjoying yourself! :P If there's anything I/we can do, just ask.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
*Reads what's gone on the past few pages on the OOC. Reaches up and hits a button on his Scouter. Ringtone plays rock music and "FRIEEEZA FRIEEEEZA FRIEZA!"*

. . . Glorious.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
We quote DBZA cause we like it. Oh, and this goes without saying for the powerplant exploration, but be careful of the Manectric and the Luxray Quin ran into. If they can stand toe to toe wuth Arcino, his toughest pokemon without breaking a sweat, then they are tough as all get out. :P

>_>

I'm about to rock you... Like a Hurricane. Oh Damn! I guess that was only a one hit wonder!

Pppgggr

Cheese, for everyone!
Years
"But aren't Psychics supposed to be beings of incredibly high mental capacity?"

"I CAN SEE THE FUUUUTURE!"

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Hi! I'm Nappa, and this is Vegeta! He was a prison-

Shut the **** up Nappa!

>_> *****.

And Ethan should be careful who he pants, because if Brian hits the trip wire and falls he's going to start crying, no joke. But Bri is no where near the pokemon center right now.

Pppgggr

Cheese, for everyone!
Years
Hi! I'm Nappa, and this is Vegeta! He was a prison-

Shut the **** up Nappa!

>_> *****.

And Ethan should be careful who he pants, because if Brian hits the trip wire and falls he's going to start crying, no joke. But Bri is no where near the pokemon center right now.
Ethan's a childish figure. He'd probably begin to panic if someone started crying over his trap....XD

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Here's a question, for the people who joined AFTER the classes were announced, what do they do?

Just like real school, go to the staff or office or whatever it is, and request your schedule. However, some classes have gotten out, so you'll probably start tomorrow.

Who ya gonna call?

GHOST NAPPA!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
As I understand it, you can say you've been in a class the whole time and just not spoken up or done anything interesting yet. Alternatively, you can detail your characters arrival to the island and have them train/battle/go on adventures etc. while waiting for other people to get out of class.

Quite a few people have chosen the latter, and some people (like myself) have characters who have already finished class and are either free for interaction or interacting with other characters.

Essentially, just jump right in!

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
sigh... well with it being spring break where I live I'm probably going to be quite a bit less active. Most people would be the opposite, but I tend to be more active during school since I have a schedule ot go by and I make sure to stop by all the RPs I'm in (on the many sites I visit) and write up a little somehting.

so in total sorry if I sort of drop into the void, but I'll try to be around. Also I'm going to see my brother at his college for a couple of days. wendsday to friday, but I'll probably not be active much on the saturday after due to just beign exhausted. Happy early easter to you all and happy early birthday to me! (april 14th!)

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
So about Kiyoko. Those guys or whatever that held Kiyoko captive, will they be looking for him?

Last edited:

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
@Pppgggr: just wanted to introduce myself over here. At first I was thinking I would just have Isaac step in when your character almost punched that girl, but after looking over your character and looking back at Isaac I thought Isaac might have more to say. In the actual RPing alone Isaac has been known for his cockiness and his issues with where he came from, and how it made him who he is.

I'd also like to welcome you to the RP, though its a bit belatted. This place has quite a few charms, and a good number of them are the others RPers. I tend to be bit less comical then the others, but I try to keep this fun on the OOC (when the situation allows) and IC. I also have one of the teachers at the school, named after yours truely, who does some advanced training methods, but his class is being turned into an extra help/after school club where trainers can get some help with those things they just can't seem to nail.

@everyone: Yes I have decided. I said before I might be changing my class into a club, and I will do just that. Yellow and Mega if you would please look this over and see if it works for you. I had some ideas which I wanna run past you guys.

Jason Wolf will now being doing his Advanced Training Methods class as an extra help and an afterclass club. It will be open to all students, and start around an hour after classes finish. Students may come and go during the three hours it is held, but Jason will try to keep them working until they have accomplished their goal. Normally it will be held in room 144 and it's battlefield (which is where his old class was held), but on certain days it will be held elsewhere. Mr. Wolf is willing to hold the class in some of the out of school areas if he has been asked before hand and all students who will attend are willing to go there. This class will not allow for trainer battles, because the point of it is to train by using different means.

normally a training post gains your pokemon 1 level, but when training in this club your pokemon can only gain a max of four levels per pokemon. Since the club lasts a good while the number of posts could end up becoming rather high. The point of the club is not to gain your pokemon levels but to provide a place where your character and their pokemon can get better at their skills, work on new tactics, and improve certain aspects of the pokemon. obviously I can't just have a club that instantly gives your pokemon big stat boosts, but the idea behind improving certain aspects is that the pokemon will just be that tiny bit stronger or more enduring nothing astonishing or game breaking.

Pppgggr

Cheese, for everyone!
Years
@Thanks for welcoming me, Jason. Rping with you have added some interesting turns to the rp that was going on between me and Grieger. I think it'll be a pleasure rping with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back