• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Walking Dead Fanclub

Sirfetch’d

My bet is Carol dying. I'd hate to see it happen, but she doesn't last beyond the prison arc in the comic if they really want to unhinge Daryl, that'll be the thing that does it. Or Judith, I guess because she doesn't live after the prison either sooooo.

Jelli, add Morgan to the maybe list.

Lastly, the Governor has to go. ;( Like, I love what they've done with his character and whatnot... but unless he has a total epiphany and becomes a good guy, I'd be really, really disappointed to see him in season 4 omg

Ah yes Morgan I added him to the maybe list. I forgot about him, but I do see a possible return with an inevitable death.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Ah yes Morgan I added him to the maybe list. I forgot about him, but I do see a possible return with an inevitable death.

Omg, yo.

This gave me an awesome idea. Spoilering it because it isn't necessarily "topic" worthy.

Spoiler:

Thoughts you guys? Or is this a little too long term for everyone?

Honest

Hi!
Years
I like the idea Alexia, I'm on board. However, for it to happen, I'd need confirmation that at least two other people would want to do it as well, so it'd be the four of us. But yeah, it's a neat idea.

Just one question, when exactly would we make our prediction? Right after the Season Finale?

Honest

Hi!
Years
Awesome, awesome. =D

Alexia, do you want to take control of the Death Prediction Competition (we need a cooler name!)? It was your idea, after all.

Years
Why haven't I been active in this club omg :( THE END OF LAST EPISODE WAS SO SAD MY GOD, I WAS TOTALLY EXPECTING IT BUT I FELT SO BAD FOR DARYL. Also I'm glad Rick and Merle made the right decision in not handing over Michonne over to the governor who would obviously torture her. Speaking of torture, I wonder what will happen to Andrea next episode??

And I'd be down for the death prediction thing, sounds fun!

Honest

Hi!
Years
Seeing as the next episode is the last episode, I'm going to hazard a guess and say that Andrea dies trying to kill the governor. Likely in the sight of Michonne. :c

And four people's enough for the prediction game. Anyone else wanna join, feel free to. Alexia, you got my permission. ;D

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Seeing as the next episode is the last episode, I'm going to hazard a guess and say that Andrea dies trying to kill the governor. Likely in the sight of Michonne. :c

And four people's enough for the prediction game. Anyone else wanna join, feel free to. Alexia, you got my permission. ;D

YAY, sure! I'll get right to work! Since there's no rush on this.. I'm going to gather a list of acceptable "main characters" for you guys to choose from, then you can place them in either the "died" or "survives" category, makes sense? (Cause anyone can list "walker 1, 2, 3....100, 101, 102" dies and then win the competition.) So I'll compose an entry form with characters to choose to keep everything fair. :D

**I had lots typed here but then I decided to reserve the rules for when I actually do everything. xD I will follow up with everyone on due dates and restrictions once I polish this idea a tiny bit more. **

And Blood, are you implying that DEATH PREDICTION COMPETITION isn't a cool name? Because the only thing that could make that name cooler is sunglasses. ;p lmao jkjk, I'll come up with something tight for ya. And I'll PM you with my form/layout so you can make any changes you'd like because you're the king of this thread! :D

Honest

Hi!
Years
Sorry about the lack of news updates, guys. I've been busy with stuff :c

Anyway, today's the big day guys! Are we hyped, or are we hyped? ;D

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Season 4 Survival Predictions
Welcome to the first ever TWD prediction competition! Below is a list of characters, all of which are available for selection and distribution in the two respective categories; "dies" and "survives". This competition begins the day of the season 3 finale and ends the day season 4 finishes, at which point, we will tally up the pool and see who made the most accurate prediction! Please PM your entrance forms to me, and I will post them in the main thread and cross out names as season 4 unfolds. Character added to the main cast during season 4 will be available for selection at either my or Bloodex's discretion and at any point we reserve the right to make amendments to the character list. So, who do you think will live to see another season? Place your bets now! And remember, small prizes available to the winner!

Character List
Daryl Dixon
Maggie Greene
Carl Grimes
Rick Grimes
Michonne
Glenn Rhee
Carol Peletier
Beth Greene
Hershel Greene
Tyreese
Sasha
Allen
Judith Grimes
Morgan Jones
Philip (The Governor)

Prediction Form
remember to PM me with your predictions, do not post them in this thread!
Spoiler:

EXAMPLE
username : Alexial357

DIES :
- Beth Greene
- Hershel Greene
- Milton Mamet
- Tyreese
- Sasha
- Allen
- Judith Grimes
- Morgan Jones

SURVIVES :
- Andrea
- Daryl Dixon
- Maggie Greene
- Carl Grimes
- Rick Grimes
- Michonne
- Glenn Rhee
- Carol Peletier
Participants
Bloodex
Alexial357
GolurkIsDaBomb
jellicentfan1
Zissou
**Still accepting participants**

Your Predictions

Spoiler:

Thank you to everyone who decided to participate! The person with the most accurate predictions earns the title of our official TWD Clairvoyant! Happy guessing!

Enter your predictions.... NOW! :D

Last edited:

A3R0D4C7YL

Dark Type Master
Years
  • WA
  • Seen Jun 18, 2013
Who just watched the season finale? I did. It's so sad that Andrea died...she was good...and Milton died...he was...cool i guess...but overall, I think it was a great season finale! :D

Honest

Hi!
Years
The season finale was done perfectly, or near perfectly in my opinion. Andrea died a hero's death, and despite how much I loathed her, I nearly cried. :c Milton's death was really sad, too, but damn did he last long.

What really got to me was how Carl just shot Jody or whatever that kid's name was in the head when he was surrendering. I literally went "holy ****". That, and the Governor going insane. Like actually. TWD's Facebook page said like 24 or 27 people would die, I should've guessed it was that group. :c

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Andrea shouldn't have died. Totally ruined my Rick x Andrea power couple dreams. ;( Oh well, at least they're still going steady in the comic.

Love, love, love how Rick and the group took in like.. a hundred stray Woodburians. That's going to be such a mess. xD Kind of doesn't forebode well for Rick's step-down from power. And Carl.. wtf.

Spoiler:

Overall, I've a bit 50/50 on the season finale. I mean.. I couldn't image it ending any other way but..

a.) Andrea is dead

b.) I still didn't get my damn tanks >:c

Honest

Hi!
Years
It makes sense that the Governor didn't die, I should have expected it in all honesty. I haven't gotten that far into the comics, but if I hear right, there are only two main scenes after the prison? A hit show like this would definitely drag it out, ya know?

Also, Alexia, Allen is dead (referring to the prediction chart). The Governor went bam right into his forehead.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
Hey, may I join? I looooooove the Walking Dead!

The season finale was insane and emotional. I was literally in shock when the Governer went psycho crazy.

Honest

Hi!
Years
You can join no problem. Just fill out the form on the first page and post it in the thread. =P

And yeah, that was a crazy scene. The Carl scene is something that literally made me go holy hell, though.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
-Rai.
-My favorite character was Dale, because he was levelheaded and was the only person who really kept their humanity.
-I got Dale! :D

And I honestly expected Carl to do that... I was still appalled, but it didn't surprise me because Carl is becoming like the little Governor in my opinion.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Welcome to the club Rai!

Anyways, I'm aware I've neglected the first post for a while now. I'll update it over the weekend, promise.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
Yay thanks.

I just bought Volume 6 of the comic. The Governor was just introduced in the Volume 5 so I am going to read it tonight and see how it is different from the show.

Back