• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Solsbury Hill (RNG requests available)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
Sure, I'd be willing to trade, but can you just show me it's pokecheck analysis first, though? Just protocol. And of course, you can have duosion!

ClumzyTrainR13

Storm Caster
Years
Yeah, i can get a Pokecheck for you. I've never used it before, so it may take a bit to get the connection set up. But I'm ready for that duosin whenever you are :)

ClumzyTrainR13

Storm Caster
Years
For some reason Pokecheck fails to cooperate with me, so would it be ok to give you Kyurem and you check its legality first and then trade? I hope it won't be too much to deal with.

P.S. You can use the code in my sig for the trade.

Years
What would want for this lil guy
Shaymin (level 50)
OT: Movie11 (04019)
Sassy - Natural Cure - 13/18/30/7/14/27 - Untrained
Seed Flare - Substitute- Energy Ball – Aromatherapy

I would like to offer a team rocket meowth. If you could clone it and trade back it would appreciated. peter gabriel

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
I would like the team rocket meowth, and yes I can clone it and give it back to you. You can have duosion too!

Years
i have to run an errand but ill be back by 900pm cst and be available after that, does that work for you. yes use my black2 fc

im available for trading if u r

Last edited:

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
Shop is closed due to problems with my connection and trades. I'll post when I reopen it. You can still offer but I won't be able to trade.

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
Shop is open again, I'll edit this post with an update soon. If we had a trade pending post here when you can trade.

Zylas

Dat Trains Kid
Years
O_O . Tabor... quadruple posts!? This is unheard of! Lol jk but Omicron I'm ready for you to check my Kyurem anytime you are.

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
In response to your CMT, my Aipom for this?

#137 Porygon ♁ (level 10)
OT: Omicron ♂ (White, 22450/51741)
Jolly - Analytic - 26/8/30/10/3/19 - Untrained
Tackle - Conversion - Sharpen - Psybeam​

matsuko

Alliterating Artist
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
i'm confused, the title says 'giveaway,' but this seems to be a shop thread. can i have some clarification, please?

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
You are right, this is a shop, but there is a giveaway going on right now. If you read the first post you'll find it. :)

Years
Omicron when do you wanna trade
Shaymin (level 50)
OT: Movie11 (04019)
Sassy - Natural Cure - 13/18/30/7/14/27 - Untrained
Seed Flare - Substitute- Energy Ball – Aromatherapy

For my rockets meowth, peter gabriel.
Please clone it for me since i cannot and trade back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back