• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Sum

Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2019
Great game! Luv the fact that it follows the manga.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2016
Sooo... I kinda got confused on what to do now. I beat the Ceruluan Gym, I went to Vermillion City too... Saw the cutscene, but nothing else happened... Did I need to do something else?

Nvm. Got through Lavender now... Btw, there are A LOT of "glitched" houses.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 29, 2020
Playing 6.9 and I'm on the boat and it says I need to find the authority to help me with the guards yet there is no authority anywhere? Help lol

Sniper

ふゆかい
Years
^- Ya, I think the creator forgot to update Kadabra's evolution. I checked it through a pokemon hack editor, it still listed the requirement to evolve Kadabra as trade only. What you can do is download a game editor like PGE or YAPE, then go to their pokemon editor section and change the condition for Kadabra's evolution into something else (like level up or item triggered) or wait for the creator to fix it. I changed the condition to a moon stone xD.

-_- That would be like going through the hack's privacy. Not a good idea! >_>

Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2016
Quick question: When does the Swampert X Bonus Chapter start? I'd love to use it.

Ignore the part that was previously here >_>... I'm now at the Articuno Arc, but the last 3 trainers are glitched up, so I avoided them but now I am kinda stuck on where to go... The current is either too strong or I can't move anywhere... There is another ladder but it sends me back again to a room I've been before.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 9, 2020
awesome game .
i just want to know how do i get selveon.
and when will beta 7 be realesed
sorry for my previous post.
and sorry if if im annoying.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 6, 2014
Hi i just started playing this game. I have reached fuchsia city and went down route 19 to get HM surf.I dived in and got the itemfinder used it and found the HM. but i cannot dig or get the HM. I am stuck. can sum1 help me out please ?

Years
  • Seen Mar 3, 2024
shouldn't i be encountering a Dragonite here ?

Yes once you found HM03, a Dragonite was suppose to snatch it from you and you have to chase it underwater.

how do you get to celadon...

You can get to Celadon after you finish the Ghost chapter in Lavender Town. I'm not really sure where you are but if you're coming back from Lavender Town, then head back to Vermilion City and head north back to the path where you came from after leaving Cerulean City. Take the left path and that'll lead you to Route 8 which will lead you to Celadon City.

Hi. How do i get swampert x ?

I think Rockmanmegaman mentioned this before but I'll repeat it, Swampert X is not in beta 6.9.

Last edited:

ROBO-BOY

The Monkey Man
Years
Is 6.9 the newest one, because it says it only goes up to Gyarados Side Chapter, but then Beta 6 goes up to Mewtwo Chapter (Not playing it because it is apparently so glitchy.)?
Help?

Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2023
Is 6.9 the newest one, because it says it only goes up to Gyarados Side Chapter, but then Beta 6 goes up to Mewtwo Chapter (Not playing it because it is apparently so glitchy.)?
Help?

Hmm... you have to wait Beta 7 or just apply Beta 6 Into your New Save file To avoid Glitches

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 16, 2016
when does 6.9 end, i get to blaine and moltres and entering his lab after battling moltres says the beta ends but in 5.5 i did that part...

Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2016
Honestly I would pay upto $30 for this game should it be complete without glitches.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 31, 2016
Some glitches I've found:

1) The link cables do not work to evolve pokemon

2) The Dual Band, which you receive from the dojo brothers you meet outside of mt. moon and on the way to Cerulean city, causes the game to freeze and malfunction when you go to the key items menu in your bag and scroll past it.

Great hack so far by the way! I actually like how you only see the original kanto pokemon in this one, makes it seem more authentic!

Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2023
Some glitches I've found:

1) The link cables do not work to evolve pokemon

2) The Dual Band, which you receive from the dojo brothers you meet outside of mt. moon and on the way to Cerulean city, causes the game to freeze and malfunction when you go to the key items menu in your bag and scroll past it.

Great hack so far by the way! I actually like how you only see the original kanto pokemon in this one, makes it seem more authentic!

i have that problem too my Kadabra can't evolve using Link Cable but that Dual band in the bag but nothing happen about game Freezes

Last edited:

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
I'm going to quit hacking this game. I really don't want to but in these past 3 weeks, I am getting so many crap from people via email or pm. Many emails accuses me of accepting donations (I don't know why, maybe someone is using my rom and pretending it to be theirs, and start accepting donation from them or something), or them being completely insensitive about my friend's death, or just messages saying how I don't attempt to fix the glitch, or just simply rushing me and yet want me to release high quality. I really couldn't take it anymore, not with what I've gone through, so yeah, I'm going to stop hacking this game. I might resume work when i get my personal issues settled.

Back