• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Distant

What Should Change?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
Years
Lol I just read the storyline! Good job with that It really grabbed my attention Lol! cant wait to play!

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
Years
YEA MEH BUMPIN TOO! BUT THE STORYLINE REALLY IS GREAT I LIKE REEEAAALLLYYY CANT WAIT TO GET MY HANDS ON A BETA OR SOMETHING!!!

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
Hey, Disturbed! I just noticed I haven't really taken an in-depth look at your hack yet! The maps are very stellar, which is to be expected from you! Alistairs tiles make a good addition to your amazing maps. The story is nice, different(which is good Imo), although it seems a bit lacking in complexity and fufillment, although you can develop the storyline as you progress with the hack. All-in-all this hack looks quite pro. Anyways, BOL!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
Hmm, you used many "complex" and "stellar" vocabulary in your "statement". :D
Yeah, I suck with big words.

Thanks a bunch though.

Years
  • Seen Oct 29, 2012
i support the idea of starting with 3 pokemon instead of one :D
almost all the games start with 1 pokemon, and its getting lame..

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
Yes, it really is. :P

I don't get who made the rule of starting with only one Poké, along with the rule of the starting towns having to look like crap. Seriously.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
Looks good so far bt i think the name and the mapping need working on

Well, I wanted to come up with a new name, so far the only one I can think of is Pokémon Iridium, or Xenon... possibly Omen :P

well, I guess it's back to mapping for me :)

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
Why does everybody think the name needs to be changed? Just because it dosne't have a nintendo themed name, dosen't mean it's a bad, I personally like the name. Anywho, BOL!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
ah so there the tiles you were inserting.
i just want to say there great.
good luck
Muchas gracias mi amigo. (Pretty much the only spanish I know o.O)

Why does everybody think the name needs to be changed? Just because it dosne't have a nintendo themed name, dosen't mean it's a bad, I personally like the name. Anywho, BOL!
You're one in a million :P

Thanks though.

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
Years

Yes, me likey the name, so cool!
So, I have say that the palletes should be changed a bit.
But I do like everything else, best of luck :)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
Yeah, no problem dude! I like the new tiles, although a palette change is due. Anyways, BOL!
Actually, palette changes is next on my list on the first post (editted)

Yes, me likey the name, so cool!
So, I have say that the palletes should be changed a bit.
But I do like everything else, best of luck :)
:D
Thanks, changing the palletes next

Spelled Palettes or Palletes? hmm

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
Actually, palette changes is next on my list on the first post (editted)

:D
Thanks, changing the palletes next

Spelled Palettes or Palletes? hmm
Oh sweet, By the way if you need any help thinking of a suitable palette, just ask me, I have tons! XD!

Well, I think "Palette" is an actual palette of colors, while "Pallet" is like a wood pallet, and Like an artists pallet(The little circular board with colors on it). Although Palette is devrived from pallet. Anyways, BOL!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
Oh sweet, By the way if you need any help thinking of a suitable palette, just ask me, I have tons! XD!

Well, I think "Palette" is an actual palette of colors, while "Pallet" is like a wood pallet, and Like an artists pallet(The little circular board with colors on it). Although Palette is devrived from pallet. Anyways, BOL!

I'll be sure to come ask you when I need the palettes done, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back