• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
CMT for:

Birth Island Deoxys lv100 Bashful ID 28653 *shiny*
World08 Lucario lv30 Adamant ID 08178 Capable of taking hits
SpaceC Deoxys lv70 Hardy ID 00010
TCGWC Pikachu lv50 Hardy ID 08107
World09 Weavile lv30 Jolly ID 08159 Capable of taking hits
WishingStar Jirachi lv5 Bashful ID 30719

Thanks! I can AR clone, if needed.

Those are on 4th gen games, still interested??

Years
Sweet. I actually have all the b/w shinies you need( I check legitness before I even put them on my thread) im interested in your shiny elgyem, scraggy, pawniard, solosis an trubbish.
actually I lied..I don't have tornadus either:(
I also have a shiny moltres an deoxys plus several hundred others.
I can clone as well( not by AR,one has never touched my cartridge )

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Sweet. I actually have all the b/w shinies you need( I check legitness before I even put them on my thread) im interested in your shiny elgyem, scraggy, pawniard, solosis an trubbish.
actually I lied..I don't have tornadus either:(
I also have a shiny moltres an deoxys plus several hundred others.
I can clone as well( not by AR,one has never touched my cartridge )

When would you like to trade please??

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
Years
Hey are you available to trade now? (EVed shiny Rampardos and EVed shiny Armaldo) are you trading them on 4 Gen or 5 Gen? ^_^

Years
ok im ready whenever you are:)
Would you like to add a kyurem an thundurus from me to do a 5 for 5 trade? or a zorua?
sorry, I only need 6 to finish black an white and when i saw you had them all except tornadus i felt like i hit the lottery.XD

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
ok im ready whenever you are:)
Would you like to add a kyurem an thundurus from me to do a 5 for 5 trade? or a zorua?
sorry, I only need 6 to finish black an white and when i saw you had them all except tornadus i felt like i hit the lottery.XD

I can trade 6 if you can do it 3 at a time??
I have kyurem, so maybe the zorua!!

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
Years
I know but I like to give something it return to show my appreciation :) which FC will you be using?

Back