• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [OOC/SU][T]

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
Heh, it doesn't seem like anyone's actually noticed Turnip sprinting without a care in the world down the hallways. I guess it really is inconspicuous... who needs <hiding>?

Godot already saw Turnip outside, except, uh, he didn't... did he? Sensed or something. Eh. Interesting to see Shentso jump into the fray, we'll see how that turns out. Seems like the whole XP gain thing too is just "whenever it seems alright", which I guess is pretty much perfectly fine.

And yeah, I'm in that area, but don't worry about Lucina's cloak. Turnip hasn't been paying enough attention.

(And not that I was asked, but I don't mind about posting order. It's more or less just whenever it seems appropriate.)

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
So that's one person who didn't hear Nirvana, who's next? Shall it be Robin, maybe Shiren or Princess? Oh, the possibilities.

Edit: @Pink&Shiny: Dements was wondering if he could make his character a Beater. I know that you previously said that there would not be anymore Beaters, but I was wondering if that changed with Skymin's resignation. It would be really helpful for his character development, and it would help for his character to be one of the more uniquely awesome characters so far (I personally think his character sounds really interesting and makes Nirvana's split personality look mundane).

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Last edited:

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
So that's one person who didn't hear Nirvana, who's next? Shall it be Robin, maybe Shiren or Princess? Oh, the possibilities.

Well, Nirvana didn't seem to notice Turnip running down the corridors either, and neither, it seems, has anyone else, yet. Ah, well. We can be temporarily invisible together! :p

@PinkSapphire: Congrats on your graduation!

Yes! I will also say that! Because I cave easily to peer pressure! Not because I'm nice or anything. I'm actually a despicable person.
Seriously, though, congrats. I finished a season of exams just earlier this year, still waiting on the results, though. Graduation ceremonies aren't something we have here in Merry Old England (at least, to my knowledge) but I imagine they're pretty boring. But awesome as well. An odd blend.

Colony

Years
@Epic: That may be true, but Nirvana did go up to the group and adressed them by commenting on something that Robin said, I just didn't use their names because Nirvana had never met them before.

@Pink: Congrats on the graduation, and good luck on college (if that's what you plan to do).

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Godot already saw Turnip outside, except, uh, he didn't... did he? Sensed or something. Eh. Interesting to see Shentso jump into the fray, we'll see how that turns out. Seems like the whole XP gain thing too is just "whenever it seems alright", which I guess is pretty much perfectly fine.
He didn't see him, but Princess and Ryuusa acknowledged his presence using their Spotting skills, if I remember correctly. Godot just happened to notice their reaction's to Turnip's presence.

Also, I didn't notice that Nirvana had spoken to the group. I'll adjust my post (slightly) to account for that. And I promise you that it will be lackluster. Appropriately lackluster.

Colony

Years
Yeah, it wasn't exactly the longest lines of speaking in the world, just a quick line to draw the slightest attention to him. Lol, the irony of a lackluster edit directed to a guy whose weapon is made of mercury (something quite lustrous).

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Congrats on graduating Pink!
Also could I get some infos on how to get money from quests?

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
So far it seems you just make up a quest you think your character can pull off (or one tougher if you plan on including other players) and then you make up a reasonable amount of money fitting the difficulty of it as a reward when you complete it (aside from any items and whatnot).

Last edited:

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
@Epic: That may be true, but Nirvana did go up to the group and addressed them by commenting on something that Robin said, I just didn't use their names because Nirvana had never met them before.

Yeah, that's true. True... Epicness! HUEHUEHUEHUE- god, I'm awful.
Anyhow, yeah, it's more direct. Turnip's actually making a point of ignoring the lot, unless one of them actually speaks at him. Pretty much anyone even mentioning an NPC ought to snap him back into reality from his tantrum over false wall-loot.

He didn't see him, but Princess and Ryuusa acknowledged his presence using their Spotting skills, if I remember correctly. Godot just happened to notice their reaction's to Turnip's presence.

Yeah, that :)

And just for the record, Turnip was never <hiding>, he was just hoping for people not to notice he showed up as an NPC. Seemingly, though, that's all they noticed. If I'm honest, it's pretty obvious, so running was... actually a pretty good strategy. Still, he stopped for potential loot really close to the lot, so he's in plain sight.

And, uh, for the record, what's a "My Unit"? Oh, uh, the UI for people in SAO? Might have just immediately figured that out myself, after ages of wondering, only when I was about to ask the question. For some reason I thought you were saying Robin had some kind of special qualification. Forgive me for that if I'm right, but please correct me if I'm wrong.

(As a side note, too, if Turnip finds out Robin's name, there's going to be immediate Batman references.)

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Forgive me guys~ i'll post in a few hours and answer all the questions~ ^^

I've created a bulletin board guys, I will post it soon.

Last edited:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
And, uh, for the record, what's a "My Unit"? Oh, uh, the UI for people in SAO? Might have just immediately figured that out myself, after ages of wondering, only when I was about to ask the question. For some reason I thought you were saying Robin had some kind of special qualification. Forgive me for that if I'm right, but please correct me if I'm wrong.

(As a side note, too, if Turnip finds out Robin's name, there's going to be immediate Batman references.)
Ah, I should probably explain that. This is My Unit. His default name is Robin, but in Japan he's known as My Unit since he's the character that you make (that's his default appearance on the page I posted. Well, he or she.

In other words, it's just a reference to the game and character that Robin's name and appearance are based off of.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I'll be posting later today :) going to the doctor soon to see how my ankle is healing.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Machomuu- Yeah it's alright... but it makes Godot one of the oldest players in the game xD Lucina is still 17 will turn 18 somewhere in the RP. Robin is 18, Princess and Shiren are 12 anddd.... that was the whole party unless you include Nirvana who is... sorry! I don't remember... 22?

Colony- Since Skymin left, Dements is allowed to make a beater character c:

I will post the bulletin board soon, I want ShinyDiamond to take a look at it first but he went to take a nap xD He got up really early today so it's understandable.

Back