• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV Strut

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
Years

Oxygen said:
Strut: Executive produced by Whoopi Goldberg of One Hoe Productions and 44 Blue Productions, "Strut" follows transgender models Laith De La Cruz, Dominique Jackson, Isis King, Ren Spriggs and Arisce Wanzer as they chase their passions of becoming household names in the fashion world while challenging stereotypes of gender and beauty. Supporting them every step of the way are Cecilio Asuncion and Cassandra Cass of Slay Model Management, the first exclusively transgender modeling agency.

So Strut just premiered yesterday and I was already gagged from the first week. I know a few friends who are watching but I feel like sharing this really informative show that sheds light on the trans community.

Back