• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

goddess of a remnant; (M) [OOC/SU]

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
I'd personally go with XD's Miror B. theme; it's way much better <3333 /biased, me? naaaaaah

Pfffft, can't wait for this RP to come up~ But then it'd probably take me a day or two to put something up XD;

PsychoJigglypuff

Crazy and Loving It!
Years
Both of Miror B's themes are awesome, but I just think of his Colosseum one, because I played it first. =w=

I can't wait either! The RP I'm in currently hasn't had any recent activity, and I'm still waiting on another RP to choose who gets in, so I've just been creeping on the forums in wait. o3o;;

ohHeyVaporeon.

You just can't shake me.
Years
I might not have to quit after all... I see it hasn't been accepted yet, and I do have internet access (at least for now) so you don't have to count me out yet. I might NOT be able to get on tomorrow, but if not I can get on Friday, I am sure. ^^

ohHeyVaporeon.

You just can't shake me.
Years
Oh! I see it now. ^^ As bad as it's going to sound... I was totally hoping it would take a bit to be accepted. Just because I didn't want to have to quit literally right after acceptance. That would've sucked...

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
For those of you who are wondering about what to do with the mentors: for now, we're just visiting the lab, and then once all of the mentors are there, then I'll play as Birch and explain what's going on~ :3

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
For those of you who are wondering about what to do with the mentors: for now, we're just visiting the lab, and then once all of the mentors are there, then I'll play as Birch and explain what's going on~ :3

That's what I thought was going to happen. XD Which is why I had Professor Birch say that he wanted to wait for the other mentors. xD

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
I'll post soon, and the kind of guy Jack is, he's definitely gonna be interrupting the fight :DDDDD

EDIT: Uh, I just noticed that Jennifer and Jack both have the same Pokemon xD I guess it'll lead to some kind of interesting encounters in the future :3

Last edited:

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
That punch is definitely gonna make Jack go "Damn, bi*ch!" but hell, he wouldn't go and hit a girl. lol

I guess it's probably gonna be his Zorua who's gonna fight xD

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
This is my SU for a young adult. :3

What is your name? Do you have any nicknames? Have your changed your identity multiple times?

Its Kaylee Yamato! Hey, what if I met another Kaylee? OH MY GOD, THAT WOULD BE SOOOO COOL! I'd be like: Hey, what's your name? I'm Kaylee. OH MY GOD! YOUR NAME IS KAYLEE TOO?! WE MUST DO STUFF TOGETHER!"

And nah, I haven't changed my name. If I did, maybe It'll be spiders. Spiders Yamato! Though, maybe some people would be then scared of me, because some people are afraid of spiders, you know? But come onnnn... they are so cute!

How old are you? Please keep in mind you must be seventeen or older in order to apply for this position.

ROWR, I AM EXACTLY AGE LEVEL 100!!

Kidding! I'm only 19. ONLY 19. See? People tell me all the time I should act like a 24 year-old, but HAH! 24 IS A LOWER NUMBER THAN 19 SO I'LL PASS AWAY SOONER!

Sucks to those who are older, hehe.

This is a minor question but it must be asked: what gender are you? All kinds are accepted here.

Oho, I'm Female. Though, I can understand why you'd ask what gender I am -- people tell me all the time that I'm like an alien. Though..are aliens genderless?

Nah... I don't think so.

Describe your appearance for us, so we know just who we will be interviewing.

Okay, well, my hair is all brown, which makes me a brunette, which is pretty long; its long enough to reach my mid back. Also! Also, I'm not that tall or short! PERFECT HEIGHT, BABY! Though, I wonder what its like to be tall sometimes. People might ask me: "how's the weather up there?" And I'd reply: "Oh, its A-OK!" Mmm, also! ALSO, I really hate having long hair sometimes. I usually have to blow it out of my face, you know? It sucks, bro. Though, thanks to this hair bandanna I'm wearing, my hair is always in check! So its all good. I'm also not that fat or skinny eaither! SO PUT AWAY THOSE DIET PILLS, I'M GETTING CHEESEBURGERS! Thoug, only one because I'm not that hungry.

What do I like wearing? This head-bandanna I'm wearing! I LOOOVE BANDANNAS -- ESPECIALLY THIS ONE! Because its orange, like the sun! And oh my god -- isn't the sun great, by the way? I LOVE THE SUN! I want to travel to it one day, and burn up in it satmosphere! BEST. DEATH. EVER! Okay, I also like to wear a black dress, because I like to act all formal and stuff...Well, its as black as night, you know? And its easy to walk around in, because its pretty thin! I usually keep the small top of my dress open, so that I can show my silver necklace! I bought it at Celdon, its really cooL! Silver is a lucky color; they say that you can do a backflip in 30 days! Though I never really liked gym, haha...

How do you behave? How do others perceive you? Are you able to handle children?

OOH MY GOD I HAVE TO TALK ABOUT MYSELF -- OKAY, OKAY...actually, I already wrote this on a dry board, and recorded it on this video tape! Well...not a dry board because I don't have one, but at the top of my fridge. Okay, ANYWAY! This is what I wrote:

Hello! So many things must of happened to you guys during this year! Like some of you might of had new boyfriends, or girlfriends, or baddass jobs!

Or some of you might of been given birth in the last year and you are just reading this while you are nursing! Congratulations!

Also, odds are that some of you might of died this year. Goodbye to those who have died.
...Not that you are reading this. If you are dead, and you ARE reading this, don't feel like you have to tell me with some kind of signal or something!

Anyway, I have to write about myself, right? [took me a while to figure out which 'write' and 'right' I had to use]. People have told me that I'm a ditz. Um...what's a ditz anyway, is it short for: ditzerriamgarian? THERE IS NO SUCH WORD, GUYS. Ahhh, I also a giddy-up and go person! Except in mornings, I really hate mornings. If I was a morning person, I'd be drinking a lot more diet coke! People also tell me that I'm a type of person that usually gives them a daily glass of 'what the hell are you saying' juice. It must be really good juice...though I'd be sooo pissed if it was grape flavored; I HATE GRAPES. Bottom line, I'm energetic and eccentric, except I like saying the word "energetic" more because it makes my mouth less tired!

And OMG- KIDS? I LOVE KIDS! Though, they usually don't like me because the way I talk, and the way I walk, and the way I say the word "mysterious", and the way I brush my hair, and how I thought the tooth fairy was real, oh and I like cake, especially the ones with chocolate chips in them, and yeaaaah.

Please give us some information on your background. If there are certain things you don't want to talk about, that is perfectly understandable. Why are you performing this task? What propelled you to be a supervisor?

Oh my god, first, I'm like, really tired of writing on this fridge, so I'm going to use the stove instead. Anyway, I became a supervisor because -- OH MY GOD WRITING ON THE STOVE IS MUCH, MUCH BETTER. Oh, I was talking about supervising: I chose to be a supervisor, because it sounded like fun! I was in this academy see, and I graduated, so now I get to mentor little kids! THIS GIRL IS EXCITED! And....hmmm....what were those thigns caleld again? Oh yeah, Darigans. They are soscary, you know? Kidnapping people and pokemon, so someone has to stand up to them, right? RIGHT!? SO KAYLEE IS ON THE JOB!

I guess I can tell you a bit about my history: I was born in Celdon; that's in Kanto you know! AND OH MY GOD -- CELDON HAS THE BEST. STORES. EVER! THE CLOTHES ON SALE! OH MY GOD, THE CLOTHES ON SALE, THE CLOTHES ON SALE, OH MY GOD, THE CLOTHES ON SALE, OH MY GOD. Anyways, my mom was the type that said: 'hard work pays off' so she was mostly a working woman, and she got paid a lot of money, you know? Anyways, we were living in Celdon until my mother got a transfer to Hoenn, and I was like NOOO THE CLOTHES!! But Hoenn wasn't so bad, you know? I got to meet so many people, eat lots of cake, and yeaaah. I then heard about that academy ran by Steven, the champion, and I was sooo excited, so I joined up! The classes were super easy, and I graduated a couple of years after! And that's how I became a pokementor!

What Pokemon do you carry with you? What moves do they know and how strong are they? Do they have distinct personalities. Be aware you can only have three with you at level thirty.

OH MY GOD, MY POKEMON ARE SUPER! I'll show you a few pictures.

Like this one: This is my Milotic! I named it Amer, because Amer is a pretty name! I caught it years ago, and it's super beautiful! Though sometimes, its a little...stuck up. Its like being siblings with a rich spoiled brat, you know? HOWEVER, its pretty strong! In fact, I say she's the strongest pokemon I have! It knows the moves: Surf, Ice Beam, Recover, and Hypnosis!

Okay, okay, this one is a picture of my Roserade. I named it Maka, because well...I can! It's a nice name! Anyways, it pretty much has a carefree nature, one that goes-along-with-the-flow, you know? It's pretty calm, but can get suuuper testy when its angry. It's...okay, It doesn't really battle that much. She has the moves: Poison Jab, Sleep Powder, Energy Ball, and Weather Ball, my favourite move!

Finally, this is a picture of my Lucario! I named it Pawprint, because its a puppy! PUPPIES LEAVE SMALL PAWPRINTS! It's pretty serious; it doesn't like jokes that much, and isn't 'super crazy' about anything fun. Its actually pretty much a downer sometimes, but, that's what makes him cool! And it's also pretty strong; It likes to battle a lot! It has the moves Force Palm, Bone Rush, Counter, and Dark Pulse!

Back