• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carina

...I'll think of something
Years
  • Seen Aug 22, 2006
hehe Thanks for the comments! :P *blush*

And great avatars, Catstar! Those are some of the cutest pictures ever of Misty.

...if Max leaves, May will be alone with Ash (will Brock be there?). But I think Max will follow his sis.
hehe *imagines Max's first pokemon to be a Goldeen* ;)

StewieLloyd

Trainer
Years
Hey just to mention heres one of the first really cool AAML pics i saw....it was a while ago.(heres the link anyway)
www.thepokemontower.com/artists/angelicalproportions/art6.html
If you wanna see the other pics then visit..
www.thepokemontower.com
click on Ash/Misty Love (top right)^_^ then find Angelical Proportions...sshes one of my fave authors of fics. Then click artwork.
And while your there please please read her fic "You Little Mind Reader" (if you like fics that is) trust me its a classic.

Wow i sound like this authors advertisng outlet to the world.......NOW WITH 90% LESS TRACY SKETCHIT!

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
Years
^OMG! Catstar, the avatars are AWESOME! I gotta use one of them! But which one, they're all so cute!

^Thanks for the link, StewieLloyd! The AAML picture is awesome!

Carina

Years
  • Seen Aug 22, 2006
Thanks Stewie for that AAML fanart! lol Can you imagine Ash's face when he wakes up, finding Misty's arms wrapped around him and her face so close to his? ;)
(The picture took me around 3-4 hours I think.. :2: )

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
I like your pic too, Carina. She looked so pretty in that part. :classic:

Also, all of your avatars you made are so cute, Catstar. :D

Recently, Miyabic Room posted a new pic! :D

boushi.JPG

http://miyabic.edap.jp/irasuto/color/ira5/boushi.htm

She looks so cute wearing his hat! :classic:

Also, I've got a new member title for me. 50 dollars for anyone who can guess what show it's from. ;)

StewieLloyd

Trainer
Years
Need a little help here,the pic below...where is it from?
Because from the site i got it from its apparently a AAML hint....and that Misty has tears in her eyes over something happening to Ash? anyone shed light on this?
Oh and just thought id add one of the coolest coincidents on the show....funny how bulbasaurs vine whip makes a kinda heart round Misty eh?

Last edited:

Carina

Years
  • Seen Aug 22, 2006
The first picture's from the Pokemon 2000 movie! :P
Misty's all worried and crying because Ash (being his rash self) jumped off a huge cliff to save Pikachu.
If Tracey didn't hold her back, Misty would probably have jumped off after Ash as well.

Carina

Years
  • Seen Aug 22, 2006
It'd be even funnier to hear Misty's excuse. ;)

Mt.Moon episode airing tomorrow in Japan! ^___^

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Misty: I don't know--I just woke up like this! You know what a sleepwalker I am, Ashy! o____o;

Ash: But you never sleepwalk o_O

Misty: WELL I DO NOW! *punches Ash in the skull and storms off*

MistyManiac

I need to post more often
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Dec 18, 2018
Great pics everyone :).
I was just browsing the forums and noticed in the Favorite Main Character topic in "Pokemon TV Show and Movies" Misty has 13 votes and is at the top! Ash has 12 votes and May has 5 (Only one over Tracey :P). Just goes to show you that Misty's fanbase is still huge. It makes me so happy.

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
Years
^Ya! Go Misty! XD

Misty: I don't know--I just woke up like this! You know what a sleepwalker I am, Ashy! o____o;

Ash: But you never sleepwalk o_O

Misty: WELL I DO NOW! *punches Ash in the skull and storms off*

lol! Sounds just like our little redhead!

Carina

Years
  • Seen Aug 22, 2006
lol :P
That's so believable!
Misty ends up angry, and Ash ends up confused - as usual.

And you said it, MistyManiac. Misty is still a hugely popular character among Pokemon fans. :classic:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back