• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rijon Trilogy Help (Brown, Prism & Rijon Adv.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2008
Prism Help

Hey everyone. I need help with Prism. I downloaded it, and read the README file. It tells me to download what's on this link:

www . zophar.net/utilities/download/lips100.zip - without the spaces

That link isnt working for me though. Can anyone tell me what that's supposed to be, and where I can find another one? Thanks.

Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2008
Nevermind. I found out it was the Lunar IPS.

One more question though. Where can I find a water type pokemon early in Prism?

Years
  • Seen Oct 4, 2009
im playing prism and have the first two badges and im at Laurel city but i cant figer out what to do next ??

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2010
ok i want to know,

i got 2 badges in prism,

got the heath village badge and the first badge in oxalis vill.

where is the next one?

and how do i get there?

i am stuck, lol :p.

SpaceGoo

FC: 3995 4802 7649
Years
One of the best hacks I've seen; great job. =) But I'm stuck at Laurel City; It seems there is nothing I can do there. Help please? I've beaten the first 2 Gyms and beat those colored suit guys. xD

Years
Im Stuck In Pokemon Rijon adventures and i am going between Merson City Owsauri City
and Moraga Town and i cant figure out were to go i got badge 1,3, 4 and 5 i just fought the gym leader in seashorei cant find a bike or a national pass wut do i do how do i get to the other cities or the bike or national pass

~Red

Meh. Hate me if you will.
Years
For the last time: The second gym is the end of the prism beta, anymore posts asking "What can i do now?" will be completely ignored!!

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 20, 2020
In Prism, is there a way for me to get to the second gym? I am so lost at this, but I love the game. This is better than SG, but only to the 2nd gym...

Also, will there ever be a walkthrough

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2008
hi
i am a new member
need help in the rijon adventures

i am stuck in jaeru city - to the east there`s a boy who says that this is the end of the beta!!!

is it really the end or is there more and i havent been able to get any of the HMs except CUT and FLY.

plz help - i am desperate!!!

poddish

Spirit Of Radio
Years
Is this thread for posting glitches too?
If it is, then you know the glitch in r/b/y that lets you go on cycling road w/o a bike? Well it's in your game too.

Also, where is the cut hm in brown?

Another brown glitch:
go to the building where you get the flash hm, go through the upper door, when you go through the door, go back through, you should be in the wall, but that's not the end of the glitch, then press up while you are in the wall DO NOT LEAVE THE WALL BY PRESSING DOWN, you should have warped to the warden's house.

Last edited:

awsomedude30

Am I a beginning trainer?
Years
  • Seen Apr 24, 2014
how do you get cut on pokemon brown
i cant seem to find it anywhere

Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2016
Where is the Virus Scanner or Viral Scan in pokemon brown????? I really need this plz plz plz!

Years
  • Seen Feb 2, 2023
i have a few questions

for brown.
I'm in the forest area, with the missingno, and i can't move past the staircase where you fight a manditory battle with the "ghost". It says i need the sliph scope to unmask them, but i looked all through the warehouse and it isn't there.

Also, for prism and brown
Does anyone know where to find eevee. I can't find it in either. In prism the pokedex says in mound cave but i can't find it.

Ikwaylx

Man with 10000 pronounciations
Years
I know that Brown ends up involving something with glitches, but is it normal to find a totally garbled dodrio on cycling road?
I don't know how or why it happened, but it surprised me.
I have a screenshot, but it appears I can't post it sadly..

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2010
i cant find the guys coin in the safari zone to get strenght can somebody help me and do u need it to get the 8th badge

Years
Pokemon Prism Question.

hi, in beta 3 on pokemon prism, is the part where you get the running shoes the last part in beta 3 and if not how do you get into the gym?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back