• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everybody! I'm new to this community.

Years
Hello ya'll! I'm new to this community, but not new to Pokemon. I've been playing Pokemon for years since I was little on my original Gameboy. I've got atleast one of about all of the generations. I was motivated to search for a community because I finally got Nintendo WFC set up on my DS when I received Black 2 for Valentine's Day. I've got Black & White, but never fixed my WiFi to use the Global Link. Therefore, I have no idea how the Global Link & stuff works. I would like to meet some other Pokemon players & maybe learn something new. I'm usually a pretty friendly person.

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
Hi there, and welcome to PC!
I am sure that you will make yourself at home here. :)
It's nice to meet you. I'm Joe, also known as jak300000 on youtube and Venitardus everywhere else. I am an old timer in terms of playing pokemon. i started playing when i was around the age of 6 with red and blue, and i am now 19 waiting for X and Y to come out.

Anywho, its nice to meet you, and hopefully we could be friends. If you need anything, you can contact me anytime.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Hi rebelxgirl. You've come into the right place. I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself in Pokecommunity! Welcome and have a great time here!

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
Hey, rebelxgirl!

Welcome to PC!

I've been playing Pokémon, too, since I was a wee lad. :p I still have my original (working) Gameboy! xD That's awesome that you own a game from each generation. I love die-hard fans! x)

That's soooo cute that you got Black 2 for a Valentine's gift. That would seriously make my day had someone done that for me. I'm very glad you got your WiFi set up! For some reason, I have always had trouble with getting my games connected to WiFi. >.< Anywyas, you'll definitely meet people here who share the same interests as you!

If you ever have any questions or would just like to chat, don't hesitate to leave a visitor's message on my profile!

See you around!

P.S. Super cool siggy, I love it. :D

Years
Hi Rebel, and welcome!

I've been a fan of Pokemon since it came to Australia, and I've been playing the games since Ruby. I only play mainly 4th and 5th Gen these days, and maybe even X and Y when they come out. Those games are gonna be AWESOME! I'm currently playing Black 2 right now, and I do love the new features it introduced.

Nice to see you got Black 2 as well, I always preferred it and Black over White and White 2 for some reason. Maybe it's cos I like the aesthetic look of Black/Black 2 better. If you want to discuss both pairs of games, we have two sections you should take a look at: Black 2 & White 2 as well as Black & White. I'm pretty active in those sections since I do love 5th Gen a lot.

If you ever need to talk, feel free to leave me a VM.

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
Hi Rebel, and welcome!

I've been a fan of Pokemon since it came to Australia, and I've been playing the games since Ruby. I only play mainly 4th and 5th Gen these days, and maybe even X and Y when they come out. Those games are gonna be AWESOME! I'm currently playing Black 2 right now, and I do love the new features it introduced.

Nice to see you got Black 2 as well, I always preferred it and Black over White and White 2 for some reason. Maybe it's cos I like the aesthetic look of Black/Black 2 better. If you want to discuss both pairs of games, we have two sections you should take a look at: Black 2 & White 2 as well as Black & White. I'm pretty active in those sections since I do love 5th Gen a lot.

If you ever need to talk, feel free to leave me a VM.

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Hey, rebelxgirl!

Welcome to PC!

I've been playing Pokémon, too, since I was a wee lad. :p I still have my original (working) Gameboy! xD That's awesome that you own a game from each generation. I love die-hard fans! x)

That's soooo cute that you got Black 2 for a Valentine's gift. That would seriously make my day had someone done that for me. I'm very glad you got your WiFi set up! For some reason, I have always had trouble with getting my games connected to WiFi. >.< Anywyas, you'll definitely meet people here who share the same interests as you!

If you ever have any questions or would just like to chat, don't hesitate to leave a visitor's message on my profile!

See you around!

P.S. Super cool siggy, I love it. :D

Hi rebelxgirl. You've come into the right place. I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself in Pokecommunity! Welcome and have a great time here!

Hi there, and welcome to PC!
I am sure that you will make yourself at home here. :)
It's nice to meet you. I'm Joe, also known as jak300000 on youtube and Venitardus everywhere else. I am an old timer in terms of playing pokemon. i started playing when i was around the age of 6 with red and blue, and i am now 19 waiting for X and Y to come out.

Anywho, its nice to meet you, and hopefully we could be friends. If you need anything, you can contact me anytime.

Thanks guys for making me feel very welcome! It is very much appreciated! You are all very nice! I'm glad I came to the forum!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
Welcome to the forums! I can't claim to know much about the WFC, but I thought I'd say hello anyway. Hopefully you like it here.

Fenne-kun

//TheEternalSushi
Years
That's an amazing signature! I don't even have one xD Welcome to the community x3 You got a game on valentines' day? ^^ Does that mean you have a partner in real life? Nice! :D

ZePokemonGuy

PokeTuber Novice
Years
Yup your signature definitely is the definition of awesome: 3 Welcome to PC, I'm relatively new myself; glad to see someone who's been a fan of Pokemon for as long as I have. :D I hope we can be friends, and I hope you enjoy your stay on PC.
I can be sure, you're going to love Global Link and all the features, and maybe we can play sometime! ;D
Enjoy your stay on PC ~

Student D1

De-Wott?
Years
That's a really nice signature you have there; I like it! :cer_wink:

Anyways, welcome to the community, Rebel! Just like yourself, I'm a newbie... well, an "old" newbie, considering I joined two years ago, but only now did I get to be active. Student D1 is the name by the way, but you can call me as Student; it's a pleasure to meet you.

Well that's lovely, receiving a Black 2 on Valentine's Day. I'm planning to get a Black 2 myself somewhere around my summer break, but I have already gotten White 2 last Christmas so I already know most of the story and such. Once you have gotten your friend code, let's exchange codes sometime and maybe do some trading if you want.

The Pokémon Global Link is really fun and entertaining, I assure you; there are lots of Pokémon and items to obtain once you go to certain areas of the Island of Dreams in the Dream World. Anyway, you'll know more about the Global Link once you have signed up there.

Again, a pleasure to meet you and I hope we become good friends. :)

Years
Welcome to the forums! I can't claim to know much about the WFC, but I thought I'd say hello anyway. Hopefully you like it here.

That's an amazing signature! I don't even have one xD Welcome to the community x3 You got a game on valentines' day? ^^ Does that mean you have a partner in real life? Nice! :D

Yup your signature definitely is the definition of awesome: 3 Welcome to PC, I'm relatively new myself; glad to see someone who's been a fan of Pokemon for as long as I have. :D I hope we can be friends, and I hope you enjoy your stay on PC.
I can be sure, you're going to love Global Link and all the features, and maybe we can play sometime! ;D
Enjoy your stay on PC ~

Anyways, welcome to the community, Rebel! Just like yourself, I'm a newbie... well, an "old" newbie, considering I joined two years ago, but only now did I get to be active. Student D1 is the name by the way, but you can call me as Student; it's a pleasure to meet you.

Well that's lovely, receiving a Black 2 on Valentine's Day. I'm planning to get a Black 2 myself somewhere around my summer break, but I have already gotten White 2 last Christmas so I already know most of the story and such. Once you have gotten your friend code, let's exchange codes sometime and maybe do some trading if you want.

The Pokémon Global Link is really fun and entertaining, I assure you; there are lots of Pokémon and items to obtain once you go to certain areas of the Island of Dreams in the Dream World. Anyway, you'll know more about the Global Link once you have signed up there.

Everybody seems to like my signature! I make graphics in my spare time on occasion & finally made a Pokemon one not too long ago. :)

And I would love to be friends with all of ya'll! You guys seem great! The PC has made feel very welcome so far!

And yes, I have a partner in real life! He plays Pokemon too. Not quite as much as me, but he plays. I've played with his younger brothers before too on the IR.

And I don't think I have a "friend code" yet? I'll have to look into how to get that.

Thank you!

I've been signed up at the Global Link, & I have a Friend Code now too.

Last edited:
Back