• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Events, Legends, and Shinies! (4th & 5th Gen) [Grand re-opening]

Status
Not open for further replies.

smurf

Veteran Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015
Would there be anyway you could get truth to 5th gen an ill give you a shiny rayquaza and some other legand shinys i dont know all of what i have off the top of my head id have to look at my games to see what else i have to offer

pokemonranger109

Jirachi Know-It-All From Birth
Years
Would there be anyway you could get truth to 5th gen an ill give you a shiny rayquaza and some other legand shinys i dont know all of what i have off the top of my head id have to look at my games to see what else i have to offer
Sorry no what bout kingler

yea i have them in my pearl. the shiny bulbasaur is adamant & the raikou is rash.

Ok then post ur FC

DusknoirZac

Dusknoir
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 8, 2012
Hey bro, it's Ignea_Mortem on my new account, and I just got Pokemon Black! I can breed you a chikorita and Chimchar if you'd like.

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
Hi there pokemonranger109. I'm very interested in the shiny Zoroa Lv. 1 From Blueshadow that you have and I'd be willing to trade you something for it. Can you let me know what you'd like for it? I have shinies and EV maxed pokes

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
I only have shiny meganium and feraligatr. But meganium has been EV trained already. Feraligatr sucks to be honest with you it has hardy nature. Sorry, but besides those two, no other shiny starters. I have a shiny rayquaza thats already been Ev trained I can offer. It's rash with alert to sounds. By the way, was that shiny zorua modest?

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
I'll let you know that the feraligatr has been touched already because he was a SR target in my SS version, is that still ok? I dont want you to think that he's going to be amazing because by god, he isnt lol To me he is a trophy shiny. Do you still want it, because I'll give it to you for the zorua.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back