• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Normal (Build 3.0 RC 2.73 Live Update)

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
No worries. This hack will always be in production, I'm just a busy college student at the moment. I had a lot of momentum during August, but now classes started again, work, studying, etc. I know I had planned to make a release mid September, but other things got in the way. Production may be kind of slow for now. I'll keep you guys updated!

Del

Iт'ѕ rαιɴιɴɢ oυтѕιde [...]
Years
FIzx What'sup?????????????
I am an old fan... I don't think you still remember me you famous dawg now (; hahahah Thanks and looks you doing very well both in hack and your life, Can't wait for the final version! and I hope you added my character that I requested long time ago :)

jan2prado

Eat, Sleep, Repeat!
Years
Hey Frozen! Long time no see, lol, I've played the most recent beta and just finished it without using other Pokemons, (just used Eevee the whole way through, and evolved it into a Leafeon :3) Anyways, I found a psychic girl with a sprite of a psychic guy in battle, i forgot where he/she is though, i remember he/she's standing in front of a pond... And another thing, somehow i first beat aqualight's gym rather than wrecktor(or is that's the way it's supposed to be?). And I can't go to the lady that grooms pokemon, that one in aqualight, the underground thingy(forgot, lol), the guard just kept on saying that the investigation's finished and i have to wait awhile and come back later, and I did, after going through FrozenFire Lake, it still won't open. Aaaaand I'm gonna go and find myself some easter eggs. That's all, haha.

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
I'm finally back now! Haha. It's been awhile. As for the next release I have to finish up some more scripting and mapping (Conquest Road). The rest of the stuff I need to do is graphical.
I've started a Let's play of this game, cuz of how awesome it looks! Thanks for this FrozenInferno :D

Here's the playlist if anyone wants to check it out! https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLASVfrqTPMgeR-XwGnGCcaumAUv7Bo80I
Thanks for the support dude!
FIzx What'sup?????????????
I am an old fan... I don't think you still remember me you famous dawg now (; hahahah Thanks and looks you doing very well both in hack and your life, Can't wait for the final version! and I hope you added my character that I requested long time ago :)
I remember you! I think you requested to have a trainer that represented a team that you wanted right?
Hey Frozen! Long time no see, lol, I've played the most recent beta and just finished it without using other Pokemons, (just used Eevee the whole way through, and evolved it into a Leafeon :3) Anyways, I found a psychic girl with a sprite of a psychic guy in battle, i forgot where he/she is though, i remember he/she's standing in front of a pond... And another thing, somehow i first beat aqualight's gym rather than wrecktor(or is that's the way it's supposed to be?). And I can't go to the lady that grooms pokemon, that one in aqualight, the underground thingy(forgot, lol), the guard just kept on saying that the investigation's finished and i have to wait awhile and come back later, and I did, after going through FrozenFire Lake, it still won't open. Aaaaand I'm gonna go and find myself some easter eggs. That's all, haha.
You can beat the 3rd and 4th gym in any order. I fixed their levels now to be the same and I also made Wrecktor slightly weaker. Level 18/20 was way too OP with the team that he had in a sandstorm lol. And the underground guard that kept saying that was a RC 1 glitch, never happened in beta 2.3. I fixed it now though.

As for that Psychic Girl, she might be on Route 53 maybe. I'll check it.

It's great to be back lol.

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
Hey Frozen, any updates?
I think I'm going to release an RC 1.6 in the meantime cause college has been eating me alive haha. After this release there will be no more restarting save files! This is will be 100% TRUE lol. RC 1.6 will go up to the second visit of Aqualight where you will have the ability to surf north of that town to get to Chert Town. Chert Town will not be in RC 1.6.

The completeness of the game will merely be intact from now on, I will just be updating graphics here and there, scripting/mapping the few areas that remains.
What the hell? My charmeleon evolved into bulbasaur... :o
That's a glitch that has been fixed haha.

jan2prado

Eat, Sleep, Repeat!
Years
I think I'm going to release an RC 1.6 in the meantime cause college has been eating me alive haha. After this release there will be no more restarting save files! This is will be 100% TRUE lol. RC 1.6 will go up to the second visit of Aqualight where you will have the ability to surf north of that town to get to Chert Town. Chert Town will not be in RC 1.6.

The completeness of the game will merely be intact from now on, I will just be updating graphics here and there, scripting/mapping the few areas that remains.

For a second I thought you already released something XD. And, no worries, college IS pretty hard. And yey I don't need to restart save files again! and btw, will you release the extension pack? :3

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
For a second I thought you already released something XD. And, no worries, college IS pretty hard. And yey I don't need to restart save files again! and btw, will you release the extension pack? :3
College totally shot down all the insane amount of momentum I had back from the summer. And yeah, the Expansion Pak will be obtainable. Good luck getting it!

Progress will be picking back up to full speed now.

Infinitum

╭━━╮╱╱╭━? ??╱╱╱╱╭╮╱? ?╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱ ╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱? ??╭?
Years
College totally shot down all the insane amount of momentum I had back from the summer. And yeah, the Expansion Pak will be obtainable. Good luck getting it!

Progress will be picking back up to full speed now.

Are you planning to add expansion packs to your game? You should work for Electronic Arts!

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
Btw, will u add mega evos? The legit ones, unlike replacement evolutions ones hahah
I was never a fan of megas, it ruined the direction Pokémon is heading in my opinion.
Are you planning to add expansion packs to your game? You should work for Electronic Arts!
Loooool, not expansion packs like that haha (or maybe lol). Regarding this, Expansion Pak will be a key item enabling you to unlock certain things. For example, you can get the Gale Wings (mystery gift) in order to travel to Blue Green Island. However the event will not work until you find the Expansion Pak. It will be hard to find.

Reject217

Great Pokémon Reject
Years
So... I haven't been on this thread for a VERY long time, and I regret it. I've missed so much D: Hopefully, I'll get back into this soon, with me trying to work some stuff out. Hope it all goes well, this hack and college.

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
How do you feel like it has ruined pokemon wouldnt you say its more just another step into a ew part of the pokemon world?

Love your hack even without just curious.
Yeah more like into the "Ew Part." My main problem with it, the feature made many pointless megas. Strong 3rd staged Pokémon got even stronger. There is also no more cross generational evolution. And those new Zygarde forms... are so bad...
So... I haven't been on this thread for a VERY long time, and I regret it. I've missed so much D: Hopefully, I'll get back into this soon, with me trying to work some stuff out. Hope it all goes well, this hack and college.
Thanks for the support!
Can't wait for RC 1.6!! I never played this hack really (was I living under a rock!?)
RC 1.6/2 is a closer representation of the final product of the game. There are new things like regional battle and trainer music. Day/night battle music. Some routes also have day/night music. The biggest flaw of the game has been worked on, the confusion of where to go next and whatnot. The difficulty has been eased down too. The game now runs smoother than ever before.

Not sure if I mentioned this already, but there will now be morning, day, evening (with some late evening), nighttime wild encounters everywhere!
--------------------
I plan to make a release before the end of the year. I'm waiting for Finals Week (Academic Hell Week) to end first.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 23, 2023
#edit
already solved it
its part of story, and i played it while talking with my friend so didn't notice that missing badge is supposed to be happen

but still the police officer in aqualight underground won't let me pass
he said rhe investigation already over, but still standing there

oh, also, will this version save file can be used in rc 16?
i got too many shinies:3

Last edited:
Back