• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Deep Balance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2016
I have a question, do you have the move categories according to Gen IV? Like Bite is physical instead of special, and Gust special instead of physical?

Pharetra

zzzz
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
I have a question, do you have the move categories according to Gen IV? Like Bite is physical instead of special, and Gust special instead of physical?
Yes, almost all mechanics are like the ones in the new generations (IV and V).

Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2016
Another bug, when I beat the dungeon master or whatever is his name the game crashes, here's the runtime error I get:
runtimerrordeepbalance.png

And I'm sure I have the newest version

Ęℓαчиıı

Blizzagon used Arctic Claw!
Years
I just tested this one out, P-Sign.
It's a planned out game, from what I can see. However, a few things I noticed.. I'm not sure if they're bugs or not.

- Grimsly's sprite has a white pixel stuck in his hair.
- When you faint, it sends you to the Gym, and not home, like it says.
- During a wild battle, I can't run. It always jumps up to the "Bag" option.
- I can walk through some houses and signs.

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2011
It's a planned out game, from what I can see. However, a few things I noticed.. I'm not sure if they're bugs or not.

Heh, Only problem I'm having is figuring out where to go after getting the first badge. :3

Pharetra

zzzz
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024

Thank you very much for posting these, they will probably be fixed in beta 2, as these aren't big problems. I hope you can understand that. The third thing you've noticed, though, is pretty strange, as you're the only person having that bug. I will ask some other people to give the game a try and check that error out, as I don't have any trouble with it.

@Starkgod
After getting the first badge, you've pretty much cleared the game so far xD
You'll have to wait untill the next beta is released ;)

Screenshot time:
mountain_stroll_by_pokemondeepbalance-d4dcfnp.png

Opinions please :3

cruciFICTION

A Cruciform Kaleidoscope
Years
Screenshot time:

Opinions please :3
That blue grass is confusing. It looks like water. I think it's because that rock texture is so dark. I don't think anything particularly fits the rock texture, actually. You can see an outline around the grass on the rock AND on the water grass. The same outline is on the lower side of the rock and ledge like shadows, but it looks a bit tacky.

The ledges look like sticks that are just sitting on the rock.

To be honest, I don't particularly like the look of it.

Pharetra

zzzz
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
That blue grass is confusing. It looks like water. I think it's because that rock texture is so dark. I don't think anything particularly fits the rock texture, actually. You can see an outline around the grass on the rock AND on the water grass. The same outline is on the lower side of the rock and ledge like shadows, but it looks a bit tacky.

The ledges look like sticks that are just sitting on the rock.

To be honest, I don't particularly like the look of it.

I would stay away from putting long grass directly on rock.
A good idea would be to do what fire-red does.
http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/b/b1/SevaultCanyon.png

put streches of grass which has long grass on top of it.

or remove grass and use trainers instead.
Is this better?

Edited the options so it's now possible to change the screensize. I recommend using 240x160, as this setting will give the best results in my opinion.

cruciFICTION

A Cruciform Kaleidoscope
Years
Is this better?

Edited the options so it's now possible to change the screensize. I recommend using 240x160, as this setting will give the best results in my opinion.

... Jesus, it's hard to believe those two are the same place. That is a great (GREAT) improvement. I applaud you.

Gamefreak089

Thunder Master GameFreak
Years
I assume you're downloading this one?
http://www.mediafire.com/?aix227bwwtl452y[/QUOTE]

Yeah, sorry about that. When I clicked on the link, in the download section it came up as deleted or removed.

Update-
Ok, downloaded it and installed RGSS RTP. But, when I double clicked on the Deep Balance.exe file nothing appears. Waited a few minutes, and nothing. Is, the exe file broken?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back