• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Years
  • Age 30
  • NL
  • Seen Apr 9, 2014
I've arrived at Meteor Falls, however my team is about 10 levels underleveled for the War fight.

Did I miss any good training opportunities that are not needed in the main storyline? Or should I just grind my whole team 10 levels? If the second case, what is the best place to grind for my team?

Baltoy - lvl 34 - Demon Horn
Psybeam/Selfdestruct/Ancientpower/Sandstorm
Ninetales - lvl 34 - Some Teeth
Fire Pump/Confuse Ray/Will-o-Wisp/Quick Attack
Hombone - lvl 33 - Leftovers
Vicegrip/Crush Claw/Guillotine/Rock Blast
Breloom - lvl 34 - Chaos of Oden
Mach Punch/Counter/Mega Drain/Leech Seed
Vigoroth - lvl 33 - Plus Band
Slash/Fury Swipes/Yawn/Slack Off
Feraligatr - lvl 30 - Brain Link (Will add other item when actually going to fight)
Scratch/Bite/Surf/Water Gun

benobrian

Strange Poke User
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2012
hello i just wanted to know how do you actually play it i have the file but all of its just word and a ips patcher. how do i play it?

strat when using koffing: get smog/poison gas find a crate with potions get over 30 get koffing to use 1 of those moves untill the popnent is poisoned and just wait out the turns with your potions

Last edited:

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
After beating Veracity, you have to go east and explore the strange cave with those strange Pokémon. There is an exit that will drive you to Lilycove City.

The Ditto thing has only happened to me, or have there been more people with the same problem? I have also found another weird thing... After getting HM 02 (Fly) and getting the badge that allows me to Fly, I fly to Lilycove. But now, I can't fly to the place where the dragons are. Is this supposed to be that way or not?

Sorry for my bad English.
That supposed to be happen,that happened because it was set to be not avaliable.
I am stuck on the S.S. Cangrejo... I can't find Ditto, and I need it for the warping zone... But Ditto is nowhere to be seen! Where do I catch it? I've looked for it in all the the S.S. Cangrejo'S rooms, but it does not appear...
I just fixed this bug and sent the fixed version to Cutlerine,that's really a huge mistake...
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP ME PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!

In Necroplois, when I reach the last room, It won't let me do anything! Is that supposed to happen? If so, how long does it go on for? plz answer!!! HELP!
Which room is the one you mean "the last"?I managed to fix it but I don't know if my changes works...(The edited version,as I said,was sent to Cutlerine...)

Years
That supposed to be happen,that happened because it was set to be not avaliable.

I just fixed this bug and sent the fixed version to Cutlerine,that's really a huge mistake...

Which room is the one you mean "the last"?I managed to fix it but I don't know if my changes works...(The edited version,as I said,was sent to Cutlerine...)

Yes, I also had the problem with the last room of Necropolis. It's where you fight Senex, you can't move there. After changing to the older version, as someone said, it worked, and I could beat Senex and change back to the newest version. I have found some other bugs, but I can't post the images as I don't have enough posts to put them...

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
In Route 115,you can loot it with a Pokemon from a dead guy who escaped from Norman's Gym,and you can also get Norman's badge from a survived Normal Girl from Norman's Gym.

Years
Ok, now I can post the images. Maybe this have already been said, but here they are, just in case:

Spoiler:

Sorry if my English is not good... I am Spanish (Los rapes son capaces de montar en bicicleta) xDD.

Years
  • Seen Aug 1, 2017
A quick question for anyone able to answer, for some reason the third quiz machine in the submarine during the necropolis doesn't work for me, it just says I've already completed it and leaves the door close. I swear I've already asked this but can't find my post. Does anyone have any idea what may have caused this? I get through the games and music quiz's fine but the third tells me it's already complete.

Years
A quick question for anyone able to answer, for some reason the third quiz machine in the submarine during the necropolis doesn't work for me, it just says I've already completed it and leaves the door close. I swear I've already asked this but can't find my post. Does anyone have any idea what may have caused this? I get through the games and music quiz's fine but the third tells me it's already complete.

That happened to me too, after going back through Surfing to the hole, and going back to where the quizes are... Fortunately, I had saved before entering the room of the quizes, and I could load my game and do the quizes again. You can't go on because the wall blocks you, but the 3rd machine says you've already completed that quiz...

Years
what does the 50 broken hearts get you? I know it gives a legendary, I read that much, but which one does it give you? speaking of which, what legendaries are there and how do you get them?

I have luca zamon, turmur, a faceleech egg, cinderbird, those three X things, and senex, but what are the others and how do you get them? I'm not sure how many there are or how to get any I missed

Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
so i was surfing then went on a platform and then i went to a random contest and my game froze and teh most crappy part is i didnt save any of my progess i did :(

Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2012
Yes I need help with the download too. can anyone give me specific instructions on how to install the hack

PokeLordAndrew

Emulation Noob
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 4, 2013
I really hope this Ditto issue get's fixed soon, I'm enjoying this game so much and this issue stopped me in my tracks (I've tried modifier codes but they don't work)

Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
Yes I need help with the download too. can anyone give me specific instructions on how to install the hack
instructions on downloading the game and patching:
part1:download a clean ruby file and download the snakewood patch
part2:install lunar lips witch is located in toolbox i believe or on whackahacks
part3: open lunar and click on apply IPS
part4:then click on the snakewood patch where you put it
then double click or click and press ok either way works
if your confused ill try to make it more easier :P im just tired :P hope this helped

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
I made some changes and sent the newer fixed version to Cutlerine,I hope it would works...

Years
  • Seen Apr 6, 2012
Question

I just downloaded the game. How do I start it? I tried using Visual Boy Advance but it said file not supported. HELP!

Years
  • Seen Aug 20, 2012
You downloaded only patch. Now you need ruby rom and programm called lunar ips

Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
I can't get it to work I keep getting the white page for some reason. I did everything correctly and I am still getting the white page?

What I did

Opened the rom
Opened Lunar IPS
I patched the ruby game
I then reload the game and it's white page.

I also changed it to a 128k like I read somewhere and it still doesn't want to work right. Any suggestions? Or am I just not doing this correctly?

Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2015
I've been playing this game on and off for a while now, and I think it's probably the most developed hack I've experienced. Definitely enjoyed it more than the usual generic storyline. I have a problem though. Every time I exit Necropolis (at the top of the mountain), an image pops up. It looks like the poster when you win a contest, but instead of a Pokemon, there's a question mark. It has the words "nonstop super-cool - the inestimable." I can press a or b to remove it but it'll then reappear and the game will crash.

I would post a image, but I haven't made the required 15 posts yet (which is a ridiculous rule, frankly.)

Back