• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

|~ Disease Deoxys - [T] ~| (OOC)

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
*Collapses* My god that was a long post X_x Come hither, bed, thine white pillowy eyes beckons me~

Oh! And let Equi and I have an emote each before you come in Gray :P

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Well, you could have your guy stumbling into the room while Alistair was trying to get up and do his best to guide him outside of the burning building.

Just, again, be sure you don't just take over his character and say that he made it out, but have your character try to help and then let Imagi decide if he'll be helped.

|Equinox|

Going on a hiatus :'(
Years
I'm getting ready to school, so I can't post right now. Unfortunately I'm gonna have a busy day so I won't post in the next 6+ hours...I can only post until I get back! Bye!

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Oh dear, Gale's put Axel in a bit of a tough spot, though I'm fairly sure what he's going to do xP I'll let Equi post first and then come in afterwards.

Please don't kill him :x

AXEL, DON'T BE A HERO D:

This is such awesome drama :3

Last edited:

ShadowTheDarkrai

The :~*Fanciest*~: Snivy around
Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
Yeah. Pretty good drama! I'm just going to wait until you and Equinox leave or hide. Unlike Equinox, I have all day...

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
*Plays the worlds smallest violin while Axel gets beat to a bloodied pulp*

Also, where are the army Pokémon at? D:

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
Years
I'm still here! Just kinda waiting for Blaze and Sirva to post before I do.

asdfghjkl; I wanna pooooost D:

Also, the violence is incredible. Keep it up. xD

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
But I haven't seen Blaze do anything for like... ages :( And the guy who plays Sirva said he -was- going to post, but hasn't.

NightOfRemorse

Years
Yeah, so I'm pretty stuck. I actually would be willing to have Number get separated from the army and go around on her own, but I don't see that working so well...

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
I'm actually thinking of making a secondary character in the army, for something more to do, when either of them are in a tight spot xP Thoughts?

-Grayscale-

яιѕєη ƒяσм тнє ๔єα๔...
Years
Go ahead and make a second. I'll have your post limit per-day bumped up to 6 for it. But hey, I guess I have to start pestering people again... :/

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Yeah, you might. Just give them a little reminder that we kind of need them xP
I'll give a second character some thought, but considering I'm only really knowledgeable enough about the first two gens, it'll probably be one from either of those.
Thinking about a water-type to counter all of this fire sillyness :P

-Grayscale-

яιѕєη ƒяσм тнє ๔єα๔...
Years
Okay, everyone should have a notice about posting in DD now. Really sorry, Night. You're kinda screwed until someone helps you D: I would, but uhh... I'm the one who pretty much murdered you in the first place :c

NightOfRemorse

Years
LOL. I could have her wake up again and try to escape, but since everyone got their notice, I'll have to wait for them in case they actually post. It's okay though. xD

Back