• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I wish you could have liked me like I liked you maybe someday you will understand that everything you have told me, how I'm the only person that notices the little things about you are the reasons why i like you. I'm not giving up but I can't wait around. Maybe in a few years things will change was you discover who you are, at least that's what I hope.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Dear Anonymous,

You're such a great friend and I really miss you. You're always so patient, helpful, and encouraging, and I owe a lot to you. I just hope you come back soon. We used to be close, but as the months passed, we somehow grew apart. I have other friends now, but they can never take your place. I know I really have no reason to expect you to reply to my messages, but I wish you could send me a PM or something saying that you're okay. I'm looking forward to your return. Stay safe and sound and enjoy your stay over there.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Dear A,

seems like i have to leave message here everyday..but it's nice talking to you anyway lol as you're anonymous....but today was kinda hmm...weird but it's okay anyway...^^

i had a strange dream..it was weird and i hate it TBH...
nefsy tet3'ayer ba'a
yours,

Me

Last edited:

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
Dear Anonymous,
I was probably wrong. So sorry. You deserve better than me, but can you at least forgive me? That would make me happy.

Dear Anonymous,
You're "wedding" is in two days! I'm both happy and sad about it. Hopefully nothing bad will happen.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Dear Anonymous,

Quit trying to control every single little thing I do, you keep this up and we both know I'm gonna snap someday, not sure if you're aware or not but I'm really sick of how you're acting now.

Dear Anonymous,

I keep telling myself that I don't love you but I don't know how long I can keep this charade up due to how much you remind me of my last love. I think it's better if we don't see each other anymore after what happened last night, we're just too different for each other and I need to know who I am for myself.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Dear A,

i pray for god to keep my friend safe,she's the only one tried to know how i feel and how i think and she keeps trying...i hope that she feel better and go back to be healthy as she always was..

yours,

someone

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Dear Anonymous,

I want to remember moments like this. Where that catchphrase of a certain person does relate (nothing is impossible) and such things remind me of the future, which isn't really that far away. I'm so glad that I'm not afraid anymore, because everything I intend to achieve, I will eventually, and I'll do everything I ever want, I just really need the confidence in the first place, and then nothing really is impossible. I know I'm going to get there, I know I complain about little things here and there, but in comparison to the bigger things, they really don't matter. And what's even better is that I have no regrets about anything, and I think that in general, having fear really is the reason why you have regrets, or at least "regrets of not doing things". From now on I really am going to give everything a go because you never know where it can all lead someday. In reality, it's not that major, or even that "big" in terms of things, but to me it's one of the greatest things. But yeah, ending up at the top twice, and even being there, pretty awesome. I don't mind that it doesn't link back to me, I'd rather it didn't, because it's a practice, it's a start. It's the beginning of what I'm pretty sure I'm destined to do, and what I really want to do. I want to look back now and say that I'm really glad with how my life is now, with how my life is going to be, and how everything is, pretty much. There's so many things that I've done, that I never thought I could do, but yeah, I did, and a lot more than others. I'm just happy with everything, and everyone and everything and other things. I'm really lucky, I don't know why, but I'm enjoying it all. Best ever!

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Dear Anon,

Why do I get the feeling you're ignoring me? Please, I'm alone and bored up here... I need some of my old friends to talk to, since talking to my parents simply isn't an option.

Dear Anon,

Man, I hope my doctor appointment finishes in time for this interview with you tomorrow... I really, REALLY need this job, badly. Like you wouldn't believe.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Dear Anonymous,

I hope you're feeling better after last night! I probably can't contact you right now, but I'll be sure to do it soon to make sure you're okay. If I ever need to again, I'll be sure to call you and tell you I'm home and safe. Just get better, alright? You've been hanging in there so far!

Lots of Love!

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

If things turn out for the worse, you know, I'm here. I'm not always around, but you trusted me enough to tell me what was going on and well, I know how hard it is. Not from personal experience, but just from living with someone who has that experience. And it's hard, I won't lie, but there are survivors, and if what you think will happen does happen, have some faith, and you'll make it through. You have your friends and family too. And doctors...that's the most important thing, of course. But most obvious.

Dear Anonymous,

We hung out one time, and I'm dying for a second time, haha. I hope I can sit by you on the plane. You're so nice to be around. And nice to look at...not gonna lie. ;) But yeah. I just want to get to know you more, and I want you to know me. If that doesn't happen on this trip, then so be it. We got a whole semester to work on that!

Years
Dear Anon,

I went to the place you wanted me to go but my insurance might not actually cover it. Why did you not mention that when you suggested it?? I hope you went within the last month so you can tell me if it really did or not.

(I still went because I needed treatment badly though. And it's technically affordable. But I can't spend any money now until I know for sure and that always stresses me out!)

Dear Anon,

WHY DOES YOUR HEALTHCARE SYSTEM *SUCK*? ;____;

Dear Anon,

I feel bad for laughing, but you dropped your phone in the toilet. That's too funny. XD
But now I am doomed to drop mine in sometime...

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I can't even begin to explain how embarrassed I am. I didn't expect that. I dunno what you'll think of me now. :( Yeah you're probably weirded out by me now and...yeah. I'll just...leave you alone now. Thanks for the brief amount of happiness you gave me. It was nice while it lasted.

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I...want to hold your hand again. When I left on Friday, and when you were helping me load up my stuff, I had this sudden urge to kiss you. .__. I don't know why. I was one of your best friends. Yeah, I confess that I had a huuuge crush on you when we first met at the library, and finding out we had the same class. I can't believe I had to leave you. If I told you how I felt otherwise, I'd be in another long-distance relationship and I just don't want that. But I still want to hug you like on Friday. I wanna see you. But I'm sure that I'll just get over it, and well... move on with my life. Maybe soon we'll see each other again.

Dear Anonymous,

I'm terribly sorry for not texting you. I really miss talking to you but you just need to realize that I'm busy even if I'm back home. You're still my best friend no matter what. I love you.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Dear A,

can't find where to go or what to do at this point..and i feel tired of waiting for something don't even know what is it?...am i a loner person?

yours,

Question

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Is there anything you don't complain about? Just about every word out of your mouth is some sort of whining.

Dear Anonymous,

Maybe I didn't make myself clear, but I am not working right now. I don't have money to throw around to get documentation for a job that may or may not even be accepted for. Try to understand that.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I'm done. I'm not dealing with you anymore. I don't deserve this, maybe when you realise this we can talk again, until then stay the hell away from me.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Dear A,

i made a surprise visit to the sea yesterday..it was at 8 pm..it was kinda cold there but the sea looked beautiful as it always..my friend kept saying i'm crazy but i didn't care a lot cuz i love the sea very much :P :3

yours,
Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back