• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
@Pink: Consider Tak in class. He's already on his way to class, so I don't have much to post right now. Until the teacher starts the meeting, I'm off to find the world's strongest to prove myself.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Thank you a lot guys c: so I only have to wait for 1-3 people to post? ^^ i'm gonna take a nap, once I wake up i'll be making the post. That way you guys don't have to wait that long for me.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Solo's back in his and Frio's dorm, blaring his music as he did the day before.

But this time, everyone's in the school, so he'll get away with it!! (Probably not)

Sapphire Rose

Years
Well then c: this means I can post my next plot-move post right? ^^ in 6:30 hours I get back from work so it'll be up tonight since I wrote the post already :3

Sapphire Rose

Years
The plot-move post has been posted. I have to be honest, I had to make it all over again since the post had magically dissapeared (i guess I forgot saving it before turning off the computer.)

So excuse me if you found some grammar mistakes.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Higoroshi is badly injured?

I STRIKE HIM DOWN AND DIABLERIZE HIM!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
For whatever it's worth, Elene agrees that it's stupid. I just didn't have the patience to type it out.

Sapphire Rose

Years
I have a feeling that there'll be some sort of confrontation between Gavin and Higoroshi at some point in this RP. I can't wait! How unfortunate.

Right now Ryuu has to remain calm because there are other students around, but there will definitely be a confrontation… muwahaha

Lilizuki- I was talking about Ryuu dear cx I don't want anyone to feel left out so I try to mention as much as possible in my Ryuu posts.

Sorry guys if Ryuu's way (my way) of teaching class is ridiculous x'D I… am not a real teacher and I don't intend becoming one hehe…

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
gosh seems like a bad time to have work deadlines XD I have fallen behind and not exactly sure where to make Milly go, as she was at the graveyard before the announcement was called.. as was Dela's character too if I am not mistaken. Do I just make a quick summary post of her being in class when he makes the speech or do I leave her near the graveyard, missing the speech??

Sapphire Rose

Years
gosh seems like a bad time to have work deadlines XD I have fallen behind and not exactly sure where to make Milly go, as she was at the graveyard before the announcement was called.. as was Dela's character too if I am not mistaken. Do I just make a quick summary post of her being in class when he makes the speech or do I leave her near the graveyard, missing the speech??

Just make a summary of the class and the speech c: after that you can make Milly go to her dorm room or have her interact before going. In the next IC the students will attack Oz.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Erm, just here to say I'm not dead. Considering the predicament Sorae is in, I think he'll have to miss the announcement, though.

Yeah. If he continues like this, he won't live till the end of the RP... XD

In other news, he's in the perfect position to attack Oz tomorrow! I guess. I'll make a post tomorrow... yeah. Sorry for not being active enough, but in the forseeable future that will not be a problem anymore.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Made my post :3 Cheryll is completely panicking if anyone still in the classroom wants to notice her

Sapphire Rose

Years
DeLaMuerte- D: waah I hope you won't leave! Let him join the fight with Oz! c:

Genevieve- hnm… perhaps Ryuu or Nami could try to calm her down c: which one do you want?

Note: Nami does has to leave at some point though ^^ to the schoolgrounds … :3 for something…

Back