• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeltyShard378

Invisible Ninja Gal
Years
  • Age 28
  • USA
  • Seen Aug 1, 2012
It's never to late to join. :3 Welcome to the club, MeltyShard378! May I call you Melty? XD I am Pikapal642, the Captain of the 9th Squad. You may call me Pikapal, Ppal, or Jared, or any combination thereof. XD And Keiri is the name of Zameric-Taicho's Zanpakutou. XD I hope you have fun here!

Haha, thanks :) Yep, you can call me Melty! I guess I'll call you Pikapal then. :)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Spoiler:
Every mangaka does, to some extent. He probably has some idea of what the beginning, middle and end are, but he makes up the parts that connect them.

Um... can I still join? (And what's "keiri" supposed to mean??) I love Bleach!! :D
Welcome to the Bleach Club! I am the Captain of the 12th Squad, I like Pokemon (...) though I also go by ILP/Ilpy/Ilpeh/Aielpy/Aaroniero/Anternero/Ant/Any other nickname yes, Zam/Smile/MC/Min, I skipped out that one

It's never to late to join. :3 Welcome to the club, MeltyShard378! May I call you Melty? XD I am Pikapal642, the Captain of the 9th Squad. You may call me Pikapal, Ppal, or Jared, or any combination thereof. XD And Keiri is the name of Zameric-Taicho's Zanpakutou. XD I hope you have fun here!
totally stole my thing :p
Haha, thanks :) Yep, you can call me Melty! I guess I'll call you Pikapal then. :)
Do you read the manga, or watch the anime (or both)? Where are you on either, and who are your favourite and least favourite characters?

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Welcome to the group Melty.

Quick question, any of you guys played any of the "Bleach Blade Battlers" games? I saw this on youtube and thought it might be a bit of fun.
Spoiler:

MeltyShard378

Invisible Ninja Gal
Years
  • Age 28
  • USA
  • Seen Aug 1, 2012
Do you read the manga, or watch the anime (or both)? Where are you on either, and who are your favourite and least favourite characters?

I read the manga, and I just read the updated chapter, 458. Ichigo's cool, and I think my favorite captain is Hitsugaya. I don't really have a least favorite character, but Aizen and that Tousen guy kinda ticked me off -__-

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Hey guys, sorry for disappearing for over a weak.
I'm back again and thank you for keeping the club active. :)
Too lazy to comment in-depth about the latest chapter and episode.
Lastest manga chapter was a total mind-**** twist.
The anime episode was pretty cool; Hitsugaya's Reigai was out of character.

Btw, Zam, you should put that arm collection thing on the first page. I saw you guys included legs and stuff, so you could also add Hiyori. Both parts of her. I think you know what I mean. XD
Well, I was kind of iffy on including Hiyori in it.
But I might if enough people think I should.

Episode 332

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Um... can I still join? (And what's "keiri" supposed to mean??) I love Bleach!! :D
Sure you can. Welcome to the Bleach Fan Club, MeltyShard378. :)
I'm Zameric, Head-Captain and owner of the club.

Welcome to the Bleach Club! I am the Captain of the 12th Squad, I like Pokemon (...) though I also go by ILP/Ilpy/Ilpeh/Aielpy/Aaroniero/Anternero/Ant/Any other nickname yes, Zam/Smile/MC/Min, I skipped out that one
What one? >.>

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Quick question, any of you guys played any of the "Bleach Blade Battlers" games? I saw this on youtube and thought it might be a bit of fun.
Spoiler:
Never heard of it.
But damn that looks cool.
I read the manga, and I just read the updated chapter, 458. Ichigo's cool, and I think my favorite captain is Hitsugaya. I don't really have a least favorite character, but Aizen and that Tousen guy kinda ticked me off -__-
Ah, well, if you dislike Aizen, you'll fit right in, we make plenty of jokes about him XD
Spoileeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer!

Well, I was kind of iffy on including Hiyori in it.
But I might if enough people think I should.
Just be wary of the whole "spoiler everything that isn't in America yet".

What one? >.>
Nothing.

Years
Hai people.

A
Spoiler:

Some juicy fights coming up next episode. :3 Totally can't wait for that. XD And UNOHANA. 8D

Hai there. =D smile!, (my name, not an order) Captain of Squad 13. Avid Unohana fan. =D Enjoy your time here ^_^

Include eeeeeeet.

and I think my favorite captain is Hitsugaya. I don't really have a least favorite character, but Aizen and that Tousen guy kinda ticked me off -__-

You'll get on well with Min. XD She likes Hitsugaya (or is it Momo? Whichever. XD;) and effing hates Aizen.

Spoiler:

What one? >.>

ikr. XD
Spoiler:

Reiryoku is the spiritual power. Reiatsu is the spiritual force.

I'll tell you what one. icklelittlepervert XD

Years
What's the difference between spiritual force and spiritual power, then? ;;

/has lost track of those things completely

I'm too lazy to paraphrase, so I'll just plagiarize quote Bleach wiki:

Wikiiii said:
The difference between spiritual pressure and spiritual energy is simple: Reiryoku is the amount of energy a being has stored within their body or soul, whereas Reiatsu is the pressure that a person's Reiryoku exerts.

The difference is much like energy and power. Power being the amount of energy exerted per unit of time. Reiryoku is potential while Reiatsu is energy in use.

In general, those with high levels of Reiryoku will often have the highest levels of Reiatsu also. A skilled warrior can overcome a person possessing greater Spirit Energy by possessing greater Spiritual Pressure.

Hope that helped. XD

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Include eeeeeeet.
Noooooooooo

You'll get on well with Min. XD She likes Hitsugaya (or is it Momo? Whichever. XD;) and effing hates Aizen.
She likes both. I think she shares her birthday with Hitsugaya, iirc.

Reiryoku is the spiritual power. Reiatsu is the spiritual force.
I think Zam once compared the battery as the Spiritual Power, and the light emitted as the Spiritual Force.
I'll tell you what one. icklelittlepervert XD
LIES!
What's the difference between spiritual force and spiritual power, then? ;;

/has lost track of those things completely
To be fair, I think Reiatsu is looked on more often than Reiryoku. ("HIS REIATSU IS SO HEAVY!")

Years
Thanks. That's actually quite interesting.

No problem =D

Noooooooooo

Yesssssssssssssss

I think Zam once compared the battery as the Spiritual Power, and the light emitted as the Spiritual Force.

That could work.

Ain't lying. You know it. I know it. =D

To be fair, I think Reiatsu is looked on more often than Reiryoku. ("HIS REIATSU IS SO HEAVY!")

Heavy because it's a force. Technically, "He has a lot of reiatsu" is wrong, it should be "He has a lot of reiryoku". But meh, moot point. XD

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Spoiler:

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Spoiler:

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years

Spoiler:

ikr. The motive. I still fail to see it. Perhaps next chapter. =\

M.a.n.g.a
Spoiler:

Anime
Spoiler:

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Manga 459
Spoiler:

Oh yeah, that was a good analogy. xD

Heavy because it's a force. Technically, "He has a lot of reiatsu" is wrong, it should be "He has a lot of reiryoku". But meh, moot point. XD
Well Spiritual Pressure is seen as a physical measure of one's Spiritual Power...

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back