• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

1000+ avatar changes, yes. But I think it's more like... 200-300 avatars ... possibly more idk. I was going to try and count all the ones I have used but many of them are on the External HD that doesn't want to work for me right now sob.

Either way I thought we all decided that I have some avatar changing disease and the only way to fix it is to somehow disable me from changing avatars which will never happen SO.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Don't fret Tara.

FOR I HAVE CREATED FOR YOU THE BEST AVATAR YOU WILL EVER SEE.
Spoiler:

wait where the hell is my signature

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It's beautiful Pokey. I'll use it as long as possible.

You just noticed that it has gone missing?

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022

UCF huh? That means you're only about an hour and a half away from me. Pretty sweet! So does this mean I can find where you live and drive over to your doorstep? Totally joking, of course.

I've been pretty good! There's been some ups and downs but I'm working the downs out I guess you can say haha.

I hear ya, oh so well. I've been dealing with some crap as well but I'm sure everything will turn out just fine.

Oh my God,if you ever did that you'd make my year haha

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yes you all be jealous of the perfect avatar Pokey made for me. It suits my usertitle well!

@EJ because what is quoting: I hope do as well! And in all honestly, I think it would be awesome if we seriously met in rl sometime as well haha ~

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022

@Tara: For sure, hey if I stick around maybe we can plan something eventually haha. I missed PC!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Siblings don't have school until monday. I think. Since the dad of the kid I'm babysitting mentioned having to work until closing monday.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022

I have a small reading and an online quiz but nothing else. I guess, more reading for my other classes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back