• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023

Wish I had the money for that kind of luxury Tara haha. And yeah, living alone in an apartment isn't so bad when you have internet and things to distract you. But it's so easy just to be lazy and eat toast instead of making dinner lol.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Well ... it's more along the lines of false luxury since my mom paid for Dunkin' Donuts (I am allowed to use the credit card I carry with me for such things as long as I don't do it too frequently outside of gas) and my sister paid for McDonalds.

I love toast! But I wish it was easier to make toast in my house; we don't have a toaster so we have to use the toaster oven to make toast.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Lol, you silly Ameri- Actually I have no right to judge anyone, I had Burger King for lunch and pizza for dinner. And now I'm munching chips.

At least I got a free omega-3 pill by some random omega-3 pill salespeople in the city.
I did drop it on the ground within seconds, but five second rule, okay? And I made sure to blow on it and clean it a bit with my shirt too.

Years
215405. A "Texas Toast" sandwich is quite tasty, even if it was a premade one. It's a fried egg put onto toast with cheese and bacon. That was my dinner. Though I've had a ton of candy since then, and my breakfast was a "Philly" cheesteak, a burrito, and two egg rolls.

I should really stop eating so much junk or else I'm gonna become so round I could roll down a hill effortlessly the moment I return to a desk job.

Maybe I'll go for a run when I wake up later today.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

So I felt like drawing some Mei.

d3hJ1.png

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Articuno! ♥

Though alas Articuno is fifth out of my favorite legendaries. somewhere along those lines.

Years

That user above me... I remember greeting him a few hours ago.

The name's Hikari... Hikari10. They call me "that crazy Oshawott fangirl".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back