• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish [ Pokemon Edition! ]

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Granted, the movepool is actually a real pool! Whenever they faint, they actually die from drowning (they fall to the pool).

I wish that I could have a pool made with rain from Kyogre.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
Granted, but whenever there's Kyogre, there's a chance Groudon is nearby, and its Drought dried up your pool :P

I wish I can draw more Pokemon.

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
Granted

Granted but they all look like like ugly deformed Mankeys

I wish Final Destination comes back to life to have Chimchar rip his face off again :P

Sincerely
~The one and only PikakittenX

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
Years
Granted. Except I dodge the Chimchar's claws. :)

I wish for Scrambled Exeggcute, Fried Grumpig bacon, and Pecha Berry juice for breakfast tomorrow.

Sayan

is tightening its focus
Years
Granted, but the game's data gets corrupted (see what I did there? Eh? Eh? Why do I try...)

I wish Arcanine gets a secondary Dragon typing, access to Draco Meteor, and Contrary as an ability to abuse Overheat/Draco Meteor (and Close Combat when killing Heatran).

Skystrike

Years
Granted. You ready for this corruption?

Your Arcanine has really really really really REALLY poor accuracy. And it disobeys you about 99.1% of the time.

I wish for a Poke-breakfast.

Sayan

is tightening its focus
Years
Granted, but it involves a Skutank. Nuff said.
Oh geez, now I'm getting some really *disturbing* mental images, not the best things to have at 3.11 A.M. (yes, you read that right).

I wish the aforementioned Arcanine gets its accuracy and disobedience issues fixed.

Sayan

is tightening its focus
Years
Granted, but the Voltorbs are falling in love (and yes, I know they're genderless).

I wish that the fact that my epic Draco-Arcanine can't breed actually bothered me *rolls eyes*.

Skystrike

Years
Granted. One second later, it stops bothering you. People get jealous of the fact that you have a Drago-Arcanine, so they poke-nap it.

I wish for a cooked Gyarados.

Skystrike

Years
Granted. They're all made up of Dittos that bully you in their own unique way.

I wish that I could control my Hypno's power...

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
Granted...wait, something's gone horribly wrong! While granting this wish, Jirachi, the person I use to grant others wishes was knocked out! *gulp* What happens now?

Final Destination's Hypno's power is no longer controlled, and now can never be controlled...plus it has multiplied in strength.

I wish that Jirachi was never knocked out!

Skystrike

Years
Granted...wait, something's gone horribly wrong! While granting this wish, Jirachi, the person I use to grant others wishes was knocked out! *gulp* What happens now?

Final Destination's Hypno's power is no longer controlled, and now can never be controlled...plus it has multiplied in strength.

I wish that Jirachi was never knocked out!

Granted, but--Wait, Hypno! No! *SMAAAASH!!*

Hi, I'm Beginning Destination, Final Destination's clone. Unfortunately, he's been knocked out. Anyways...

I wish for my own Jirachi! =D

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
Granted. But it eats Beginning Destination and somehow frees Final Destination.

I wish that Lightpokeball and Beginning Destination would meet, each with their own mascots (Underpowered Hypno and...what's the opposite of a Chainsaw Meowth?)

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
Granted!

Granted! But the government changed the meaning of "make sense" to totally ridiculous! So now Pokemon makes no sense!

I wish for 10 wishes mwahahaha

PokemonFan2000Man

Ex-Pokemon Dictionary
Years
Granted, but Facebook deletes every single page except for the RPs, causing FB to get sued and then there will be no facebook to house RP accounts on.

I wish that Black and White involved more Pokemon from the past 4 gens.

Back