• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ask a question to the member above you! [v.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THAT'S A GOOD ONE.

*snort* Seriously, though, I do indeed...about 13, or something like that. First alt. was Fia (now Lucent) and most recent one (if by recent you mean made roughly a year ago) is Sewaddle.

---

Nakuzami, out of all the RPs you've been in on here, which would you say was the more unique?

Oh, so you were Sewaddle? That would explain why Sewaddle disappeared, lol.

Unique? That's a term that is more in the eye of the beholder, but for this I guess I shall interpret unique as most original/outstanding. Well, I've been in sooooo many, it's kinda scary, but the one that I seem to look back on the most is Focus Shift, so I guess it's safe to say that it was one of the best ones, and therefore unique? Something like that.

Sewaddle/Roswell/Whatever, why did you feel the need to make so many alternate accounts?

EDIT: Ninja'd . . . one moment please.

SomariFeyWright, why must you ninja me so?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Anyway... Roswell, do you like birds?

Just like most other animals, of course I do! They're so cute and make lovely music and hnnnngh I want a pet bird <3333

Oh, so you were Sewaddle? That would explain why Sewaddle disappeared, lol.

Sewaddle/Roswell/Whatever, why did you feel the need to make so many alternate accounts?

I thought I had straightforwardly mentioned I was Sewaddle in the Roleplay Discussion Thread, but maybe I'm wrong? ^^;

And I'll answer your question anyway (to make up for the one I didn't get a page back):

At first, I wanted an alt. because it seemed like all the "cool" people had one. Most the ones following it were placeholders when name changes were still around. Sewaddle came into existence because I had claimed the name on the IRC and thus wanted a username on here to go with it o3o

---

SomariFeyWright, who's your favorite AA Prosecutor?

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Broken_Arrow, what is your favorite novel/series of novels

Les Misérables novel by Victor Hugo which Romeo's blue skies anime series is taken from it and BTW Romeo's blue skies is my favorite series too ^^

Samurai,What anime is your ssig from?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
There was a particular show I liked a lot back then called Outlaw Star and also Zoids Chaotic Century as well.

Broken_Arrow, how do you manage to be so cheerful almost all the time?

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Broken_Arrow, how do you manage to be so cheerful almost all the time?

I made my own world..i own it..read the words written on my sig pic and know.

Xulek,what are you listening to now?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Right now I'm listening to The Amazing Atheist rant about how much of a scumbag Rick Santorum and Newt Gingrich are lol.

Broken_Arrow, what made you love Black Cat so much?

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Broken_Arrow, what made you love Black Cat so much?

On the first eps,i was surprised to find someone have my character exactly..which is Minatsuki Saya...then Train,that boy who lost everything as a child to be raised by the man who killed his parents only to become a hire man known as Black cat 13 in an organization named Chornos something happened with him that changed all that..easier to say watch it lol

Xulek,what's your opinion about Sasuke?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Let's see, my opinion of Sasuke would have to be that he's basically Madara/Tobi's plaything by now, basically without a mind of his own now even if he's oblivious to the moon's eye plan for the most part but TBH I don't think he would care very much at this point seeing how he reminds me of Michael Meyers so much nowadays lol. Long story short he's just stone cold crazy now.

Okay so Broken_Arrow, have you seen the video of a scene known only as Goosh Goosh before?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Xulek, its Paul Gilbert ^^

Binarypeaches, what is your fav anime?
Tales of Symphonia. That's a bit of a toughie, as most of my favorite series I like another version of them more than the anime version (Tales of Symphonia I obviously love the game more, Shaman King the manga more, etc etc). If I had to choose though, it would have to be Detective Conan. It's really the only one that holds up to the accuracy between the anime and the manga out of my favorites. That and the anime only cases aren't really all that bad either, so if I wanted to watch Detective Conan, I don't have to watch an episode I already read, or I could if I really liked the case and want to see it animated.

Also, the Movies. ♥

----------

Rossu, what was your first Pokemon Anime Episode. If you don't remember your first one, then which one is the first one you remember watching.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Broken_Arrow, did you know your Black Cat theme is awesome what's next on your "to watch/read" list?

Thanx,Train always a best choice for me,we both deliever Bad luck lol

Watch:not sure,hard to find something interest me these days.

Read:Black cat manga..it's a little different than the series.

Curious,did you watch Black Cat?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Binary why do you like blue?
Blue's a pretty color, but it's not my favorite. my favorite color is Red, but it just so happened that my theme ended up really.... blue, haha!

Somari, who's your favorite character from the Ace Attorney series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back