• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I get waaayy too stressed out playing stealth games. Becomes unenjoyable for me! Can't do it haha. If i hit a stealth section in a game i sadly usually put the game down for a few weeks, days, etc

I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE!

They stress me out so much. It's like "AH what if he saw me" or "ugh am i even hiding in the right spot" and if you nearly get caught it's so scary.

Hahahahaha! You guys!

I am the opposite. I really enjoy those types of games, MGS is one that comes to mind instantly. Me and Kura were talking, the other day, that she really gets stressed when playing, or even watching them. We were watching a friend play through Batman and she was at the part where you have to walk quietly through the underground not to be heard! XDDD Reactions were golden.​

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
Stealth games are so much fun :D
Especially Crysis 2 if you wanna go out on a limb.

Nothing feels better like cloaking, walking behind an enemy and taking him out :D

Years
I agree. There is something satisfying when you kill someone without them even noticing. It's like *Creep... Creep... CRACK* "Shhhhhhh, go to sleep." >:3​

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
The only stealth-based game I've really enjoyed is Dishonoured but I got to a point where I got so sick of trying to sneak around that I stopped sneaking all-together and just killed everything.

Years
I always suck at stealth games, I just cannot time anything right.

And just like what Kura said, they get unejoyable for me so quickly.

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
Deus Ex was fun. Speaking of that, I think I'm gonna install Human Revolution when I get home and play it some more.

It's more of a trial and error thing imo, you just keep trying until you get it juuust right.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
All this talk about video games here makes me wonder why hasn't anyone asked them to their discussion to the Video Game DCC?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I only stop playing a game when i can't get a certain part right.*ragequit*

This just makes me want to play them more tbh, it annoys me if there's a challenge that's possible but I can't overcome it haha. This applies to a lot of sections of life!

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
This just makes me want to play them more tbh, it annoys me if there's a challenge that's possible but I can't overcome it haha. This applies to a lot of sections of life!

This.

Except Saturn in BL2. That's the only exception. I couldn't kill him since my launcher was out of ammo and had no choice but to run by him. Then the Constructer afterwards would always get me. I worked on it for around 2and a half hours before finally getting a friend to kill them for me.
Screw that guy.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014

Yeah but failing more than lets say 30 times just gets annoying.

And when you try it the next day you get it right the first time(mostly).

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Except Saturn in BL2. That's the only exception. I couldn't kill him since my launcher was out of ammo and had no choice but to run by him. Then the Constructer afterwards would always get me. I worked on it for around 2and a half hours before finally getting a friend to kill them for me.
Screw that guy.

Honestly never had a problem with him. I just spammed the hell outta him with corrosive weapons until he died, haha. Although omfg it ATE ammo. The boss I had real trouble with in BL2 was that giant thresher in the Hyperion complex place. I've never been able to deal with them properly. @__@

Pinkie-Dawn said:
All this talk about video games here makes me wonder why hasn't anyone asked them to their discussion to the Video Game DCC?

Report it if it bothers you lol. Although personally I don't see the problem with letting this DCC wander. If we were to redirect it every time a topic that appears elsewhere shows up then it'd be pretty slow-moving. d:

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
Ooh, I'm terrible at video games. "How terrible are you?" Well, once I was playing a wolf simulation game on my laptop. I used my senses to detect a bear roaming around, and as I approached it- discretely, so I thought- I guess it heard me, so it started walking toward me and I got all tense and scared and shut my laptop. That was the end of that. I don't do well under pressure, fake situation or not :(

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
My attention span with video games is my biggest downfall. I'm not bad by any means but it usually takes me months to beat a non-Pokemon game. I've only recently began playing FPS games within the last few years but I think all the time I've spent watching my brother play them has definitely helped me be much better at them than I should be.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
do what we want xx

Nothing frustrates me more and makes me want to quit. Towards the end of God of War 1 you have to climb a giant pillar thing which spins and there's all these spikes that if you hit, you fall back down to the bottom. Possibly the most frustrating hour of gaming I've ever experienced.

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
@Luke - It doesn't bore you watching others play FPS games? It bores me to death. Almost literally, the last time I watched someone play Halo (assuming I've got the definition of FPS right) I fell asleep with cheese puffs in my mouth.

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
I actually usually enjoy watching people play video games more than playing them myself. That way I can get caught up in the story while still getting invested in the characters and experiencing the annoyances of constantly dying.

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
I guess it is kind of like watching a show or something. I forget that the only reason I can say I "got through" Ocarina of Time was because I watched an entire walkthrough on youtube. /embarrassed

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Screw that guy.

Like Razor Leaf, I found Saturn pretty easy tbh. It's the badass constructors that get me, those things are horrible to get rid of :( They're easier once you've dealt with them once or twice but they're just slkghdjlghdfghdf.

But yeah, I don't really enjoy FPS games much, Borderlands is the only one I really play. They just all feel kind of samey to me :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back