• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
7/10

its still a bit plain and the letters at the bottom go off the box a bit, maybe add some padding?

Also for dragonomega's signature the feroseed fits with the spin word ;D

TheMarkCrafter

roses are red, violets are blue, i used to break r
Years
1,000/1,000
Looks very too extra ultra cool, the background is the best thing ever!

Last edited:

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
9.5/10
1] I like that pokemon.
2] The Links are very tempting to click on :3
3] and the description of the pokemon.
4]Background is creative imo. :D

ソラ

Years
7 /10 Looks like a screenshot from a game and you can't really tell which links are what until you hover over them, but at least you have something their.

I improved the quality on my sig a bit.
Actually it is a screenshot from a game. Yeah, I really like the icons in my signature.

8/10 I like it. its creative. and the Character looks cute

Off topic: Btw I put a cursor in my signature.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
7/10

It's simple and clean, but personally the cursor is too big. If you're going to have a cursor, make it smaller. The current cursor makes it hard to read the title text tbh.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
You don't just give someone a high rating because "they have something." anyway.

I can still see that the tag has low quality and the text underneath hasn't been changed since I last rated it. I don't remember exactly what I gave you but I'll just say 6/10

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
...Revenge ratings aren't cool, you know. I mean really, now, Omega was just giving you her(?) honest opinion.

Anyways, booting the rating up to 5/10. The text is still bland as ever, "Homura Akemi" could be in better quality (sharpen that too and it'll do wonders), the tag could be brighter, etc. The smudging also isn't the best, and as Gav says about smudging in the Resource thread in Graphics and Photography, "It can make a signature, or it can break a signature." I gave you one more point this time 'cause you did sharpen Homura herself, so she isn't blurry anymore.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Oh look, revenge ratings again. No need to get pissy.

As for yours, the tag seems bland and has a lot of unused space. That also makes it seem too big. The text underneath I would use a different font for, spruce it up a bit, or remove it altogether. If you keep the text, I would suggest not aligning your sig to the left; center or right tend to look much better. Even if you get rid of the text, I would suggest aligning it differently and maybe doing a bit of interesting CSS over the tag.

Altogether, it's not too bad but it could use work. 5/10

Ros, you ninja. :P

Honestly I can't really find fault in yours. The cursor is a bit distracting, but the whole thing is extremely cute. The soundbox is in a good place and the text is awesome~~ 9/10

ソラ

Years
I don't really understand your signature well. But its colorful with Purple, and I like purple. and I like the quote too :). So I give it a 8/10

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jan 4, 2023
I like the banner, I don't like how it's not centered and "pokemon" isn't capitalized.

6/10

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
5/10

The image isn't the best quality and I honestly don't like the positioning either, but you at least right-aligned it and thus made it fit more. It's also too simple for my taste.

/by the way this signature of mine here (and the avvie, but that's not as important here) are only gonna be up for today

ソラ

Years
8/10

The characters are familiar. From ToS right? I'm new to Tales games so I'm not so well informed. I recognized them from Tales of Graces: F Marta Cards. But I like how it chibi type, and its adorable :3

I tweaked the cursor better. where it is less confusing, and the pointer is suppose to be

Last edited:

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Hmmm. Well for starters, I love both of the tags, n' stuff, but honestly they look really weird together. I'll give you a 8/10 because the bottom tag is awesome.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
I like the background and the text is quite nice. (The name not the other text) but the other text is quite bland.

The image of Druggigon is quite blurry. \:

7/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back