• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Pokemon Odyssey: A New Beginning (T) [OOC +SU)

What would you like more of in this Roleplay?

• Fighting. More fighting!

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Character interaction. Get to know each other more.

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Deeper storyline: more drama, more comedy, more romance.

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • Side stories. A few adventures away from the main plot.

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • More flexible plot. Plot decided in part by the RPers.

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • The Roleplay is fine as is.

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
I actually did not plan to let anyone change their moves. You have 6, and you keep those 6 for the rest of the RP.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
No learning new moves, but evolution is permitted if the situation merits it. No sudden evolution for no particular reason.

Wymsical

V.S. The Wymsical Champion
Years
ALRIGHT PEOPLE! WE SHOULD HAVE THE IC UP SOOOOON! :D SORRY-Err-Sorry Stingray but we can't afford to lose anymore time. You just keep qorkin' on that SU while we HAVE THE TIME OF OUR LIVES 8D

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
IC has been submitted! Should be up once Skymin accepted it!

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
In my opening post, everything will be explained, on where everyone should be, and what they should be doing. For now, sit tight and wait for the thread to be accepted. xD

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
Ok edited my SU here is the complete one. Hope its up to par for the RP ;)

Spoiler:

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
@Silver Rogue LOL abuse the refresh button!

@Stingray You're accepted

@chef30 Why do you always come JUST once we filled up!? All spots are taken right now, chef. But if someone drops, I'll let you know!

Wymsical

Years
@Stingray: Accepted.

@Silver Rogue: Hey, careful, if you break that refresh button before the RP I'll kill you. xD

@Chef30: Sorry chef, all spots are taken right now. Reservation dropped

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
Years
....Because of the absence of an IC thread, I have come up with the following theory.

Skymin read the IC thread, and because of it's extreme awesomeness, he was blinded and was unable to click the button to accept the thread.

So....anyone know how to cure blindness from excessive awesomeness?

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
I heard of a possible way to cure it. Take these pills, they're called "Bug-the-Mod" pills. Not sure if they're truly that effective, though. (Please don't actually bug her, lol. We don't need to be TOO rude.)

LOL, I know I bring this up every time in my RPs, but feel free to post the theme of your character, if they have one, while you wait. XD

Last edited:

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
@Silver Rogue: Skymins a she xD another victim of the Gender Bender

@Supervegeta: WHY I TAKE THAT PILL EVERYDAY. :P

AND OF COURSE IT IS EFFECTIVE. WORKS EVERY SINGLE TIME xD

And welllllll.... I don't give my characters themes. Well, I'm not good at picking those xD

Akacha

The Frozen One
Years
What do you mean post thier theme? Because I believe one should be conveyed from the history from each character. That's where the theme of your character should be at heart. I guess. It is Pkmn. Ash is a beast. ADD

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years

And welllllll.... I don't give my characters themes. Well, I'm not good at picking those xD

And that's why she rated you a 7000 on the annoying scale of 1-10. xD

Same for me, I'm horrible with themes. BUT, seeing as when I wrote this character for a story . . . (except there he's an anthropomorphic character) he's in love with Three Days Grace, Panic! At The Disco . . . mainly because I like them, lol.
I'll make his theme one of their songs :3

@Akacha - Theme as in Theme Song :P

Wymsical

Years

SKYMINS A SHE?! OF course Skymin is a she :P Little obvious, no? lol

Ya, I'll skip the theme thing too. EVERYONE ALWAYS PICKS SUM EMO STUFF
-_-

....Because of the absence of an IC thread, I have come up with the following theory.

Skymin read the IC thread, and because of it's extreme awesomeness, he was blinded and was unable to click the button to accept the thread.

So....anyone know how to cure blindness from excessive awesomeness?

Bug-The-Mod pills don't work much. They just put you on the blacklist lol. Try shoving the face into a bowl of glue, then feathers, then attach a red glove to the head and dancing like a chicken....I meant you guys, not the mod. xD

Back