• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Game of /Pokémon/ [OOC+SU]

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Total free reign :) any move they learn by levelling, and I might allow moves of the same type. Defininite no on TMs though.

Hey Swift, quick question; What do you mean, moves 'of the same type'? And is there really nothing I can do to let my Druddigon be able to breathe fire? Dragon Rage is all well and good, but... it's not a -real- dragon until it can breathe fire :P

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Writing about what the character would do is easy for me in certain situations is easy for me, as I have a database in my mind with about 30 or so OCs from a made-up universe, and should only take me a minute or two for planning. Then I start writing, with regular distractions (unless the deadline is nigh) and I finish in about an hour.

Also Swift, you know how in Pokémon Conquest, how you can link with various Pokémon, but can only have a perfect link with a specific evolutionary line? Are we allowed to do something similar in this RP?

In other news, I have a while day off tomorrow so I should post at least once.

I'm not really sure what you mean :3 your characters family could have always trained a certain species - sure.

Hey Swift, quick question; What do you mean, moves 'of the same type'? And is there really nothing I can do to let my Druddigon be able to breathe fire? Dragon Rage is all well and good, but... it's not a -real- dragon until it can breathe fire :P

How about Dragon Breath? :) Level-up moves or same-type moves only! ;D

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Oh, so that's what you meant by same-type! Alright, Dragon Breath is perfect, f*ck flamethrower :D How about Draco Meteor? It's okay if you say no, but you can be sure that I wouldn't just use it willy-nilly :P Just trying to establish boundaries here.

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
Wow I haven't posted in ages. Sorry about that, I'll have a post up tomorrow.

♚ Here's looking at you, kid.
Years
@ Cosmic Fury I am pretty sure all of the Dragon Kingdom spots are full. There is Sir Bastian, NightofRemorse, Fuyu, and myself who play characters in said kingdom.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 13, 2024
I will be posting tomorrow. I did too much stuff today. :) Get ready Sovereign.

Years
@ Cosmic Fury sorry about that! D: I don't think Swift has updated the first post yet.

@ Fuyu and I too shall post again tomorrow. I shall be looking out for it then ~

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
First post has been updated now, totally forgot it needed Fuyu on it :) sorry for the misunderstanding Cosmic!

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
For the people in the Cherrygrove Camp: Who's planning to confront the boss? Can I join you guys?

Not quite sure. If I were to do it, I'd probably need to drag Sovereign into it as well, considering my character's protecting his. I do however think we should figure it out in here, so we don't get a million people swarming it :P

Although of course, stuff could happen to let Sovereign's character take care of himself while mine tries to beat back the baddie. Let me know what you guys think!

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Bastion - Would probably be good if you and Sovereign find a reason to split up, good potential to get used to other characters :).

Mattis won't be fighting the boss (out of GM fairness) however I'd love to do some joint posts fighting random pokemon! :)

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
I'd like to get some battling posts with Sin, although if one of you guys wants to hog it, it's just fine with me. LOL.

But remember me if you want to battle the Mandibuzz! For now, I'll just have to make-do with Murkrows and Vullabies.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 13, 2024
Sovereign and I were talking about our characters working together a bit, but Ollie would probably mostly stay in the shadows. XD

Years
Cyrus and Rowan could split up to cover more ground/take down more bird brains so that Rowan can assist in the take down of the Boss Pokémon. Cyrus and Ollie can go after the grunts and help out the poor townspeople. :3

If that sounds good to you, Sir Bastian, I will have Cyrus suggest it in my post.

Back