• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Other FULL] Venice: City Of Masks [M][OOC]

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023

City of Masks

Map I NPC CSS I Supernatural Almanac

Welcome

Venice is a city of mystique and intrigue. People say the city wears a mask. The mask itself is the beauty of the city, the art, the water, the amazing architecture, but underneath that water, and in those buildings, monster live. The city is filled with all kinds of horrors, roaming the streets, blending in with the masses. The city is filled with werewolves, vampires, sirens and demons, lurking between the citizens. Ghosts haunt the cathedrals, ghouls swamp through the cemeteries, and mermaids terrorize the bay.​

Venice

Venice is controlled by rich families that control trade. The most powerful is the de' Medici family, led by Giovanni de' Medici. He controls almost all banks in Venice, and has a powerful economic spider web, woven throughout the city. Giovanni is a normal man. He possesses no magic ability, neither dark nor light, and his power is solely based on his mental capabilities. He controls his empire with an iron fist, and is never left alone. The de' Medici's biggest rivals is the Omicidio family. They handle their business dirtier than the de' Medici's. While the de' Medici's make most of their money with extortion through their banks, the Omicidio family makes theirs through trade in illegal materials. Using their trading ships as a front for smuggle of supernatural goods. The Omicidio family is led by Enzo Omicidio, a vampire. Venice is filled with other families, that are bound to either the de' Medici's or the Omicidio's. There are some small families that are unaffiliated, however.

The politics play out in two different ways. Meetings will be held, disguised as masked balls, where family members settle their differences, and in the streets and canals, where people are liquidated, and fights take place. The one thing these things have in common is the masks. Masks are worn at night, to keep identities a secret. Murders and meetings are held with as little personal information as possible. The masks make it possible for the monsters to stand out at night, and blend in at day. Numbers of secret societies arise, where masked figures meet, discussing schemes, and executing them, without knowing anyone's identity. When interacting with supernatural beings, almost everyone wears a mask. The truth about who is human and who is more is hard to come by.​

The Arc system

This RP works with a new system that I'm calling the Arc System. The RP is set up to be easily joinable, and you are not having to commit long term to the role play. The story will be divided into arcs. Every arc is meant to be a story that can stand on itself. Sign Up's will be closed while an arc is active, but when the end of an arc nears, they will open up again. Players will be able to join in the new arc, and a summary of information that is important to get in the story will be added. The end of an arc is a good place for people to leave the RP, join the RP, or retire your character and play as a new one.​

The supernatural world/setting

The supernatural world in Venice: City of Masks is based on gothic literature, but taking influence from other cultures occultism is allowed too. The monsters in Venice are all of equal intellect as the humans, and can pass as humans. Blending in with the normal society is a big part of every supernatural beings life. The existence of the magic world is public knowledge, but they are mostly feared by the commoners. The Christian faith is very present in the city, and it shuns the magic world. Monsters aren't the only part of this occult world. Actual people can acquire magical abilities, or magically change themselves too. Magic is not something that is easily controllable however, and magical abilities manifest themselves mostly as specific abilities, instead of full control of the magic spectrum. Examples of this are pyrokinesis, teleportation, and transmutation. There are a lot of magical artifacts going around in Venice too, and they are highly sought after. Artifacts are some of the most powerful things in this world.

The city itself is a renaissance representation of Venice. Cars don't exist, nor does steam power. Magic is no big part of a commoner's life, and it plays no big part in the city. On the surface at least. Science is a heavily discussed topic right now, but it's not advanced. Theories about the world start blooming only know, and there is an ongoing struggle with the iron fist of the church. Alchemy is one of the most advanced sciences, and seems very magic in its potential. Transmutation is not unheard of, but the church prosecutes alchemists, which makes it a very secretive science.

A list of common monsters, with a small description:

Spoiler:

Gameplay

Venice combines sandbox elements with a story driven plot. Players will be presented with an arc long story, but they will not be limited to this story. Players are allowed to develop their own characters and stories, and along the way will be presented with opportunities to join the overarching story, and the GM will try to use player created plot and characters as much as possible. In the world of Venice, players can take almost any job, and fulfil that. Venice is heavily based in this supernatural world, so involving your character with it is a good way to get in with the action. Big plot points will be interaction between the families, magical artifacts, and dealing with monsters.​

You

You are a citizen of Venice, free to roam the city. Most people are affiliated with a family. Either being part of that family, or working for them. Families are what they sound like. Members of the family are all related by blood, and the only way to become part of it is to marry your way in. People that work for families are paid by them. Players don't need to be part of a family, although they are a good way to get involved in the action. Players can be shop owners, street rats, or monster hunters too.​

Rules
  • PC rules apply.
  • This RP is M-rated
  • No godmodding
  • No bunnying unless you've gotten permision to do so
  • Post at least once every two weeks
  • New races or species cannot be added without permission of the GM
  • Creating Very strong NPC's should be talked through with the GM
  • Creativity is encouraged. I'm likely to agree with what you're wanting to add to the story, unless it clashes with the setting
  • Be respectful. The RP is supposed to be fun for everyone

The Sign-Up Sheet (Sign Ups are closed at the moment)

Name: (Real name, and name used when wearing a mask)

Species: (Can be either human, one of the common monsters, or a requested species. I suggest requesting a species first, and only writing your SU after the GM said you are allowed to use it. This is because they may be denied, or changed to fit the setting better.)

Affiliation/Job: (Your affiliation with a family. If a family is a new addition add to which powerful family, either the de' Medici or the Omicidio, they side. Players can be unaffiliated too. Trying to side with both families may be a bad decision, however, as the families she a shared asset as no asset at all. The job of your character should be described here too.)

Appearance: (This includes your mask.)

Personality:

History: (Optional)

Powers/Skills: (Human characters are allowed to have superpowers through magic, while monster can only acquire other magical abilities through artefacts. All extraordinary skills should be mentioned here, however, not just the magic powers.)

Weapons: (The weapons can be anything that was around in and before the late renaissance. This is mostly swords, but small fire weapons are allowed too.)

Roleplay sample: (a link to another post you have made on this site, or a short post written as your character, to show you are a capable writer.)

Accepted players

- Ice as Arabella Sciacallo
- Shak as Lorenzo Immobile
- Gimmepie as Adalinda Capello
- Sonata as Baranabas and Facio Benedevice
- doge as Renée de Fiore
- infinite as Finn Nimue Espira.
- Fantome as Argenta de Bianco
- Lucifer-San as Isaac Clark
- Deceptio as Rowin Odo
- Zatanna as Pandora Bellerose
- 「sarcasm as Ninivi Von Flare Leblanc
- GreyBidoof as Marco Moretti

Hiatus:
- Karma as Luca Alessandro Cellini & Rosa Maria Omicidio
- Foxrally as The Boogeyman
- Lycanthropy as Gustavo Babini
- under_score as Keira O'Cuinn

Last edited:

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
booty booty booty

get me in

(I won't be making a SU until after the 26th though, as I told you before :P)

Ice1

Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
I have added small pieces of information to the different species that might be important for character creation. I'm also putting this post down to put my SU in once it's finished.

Added my SU:

Arabella Sciacallo
2ucgF7j.png

23 // The Rose // Female

Species: Vampire

Affiliation: The Sciacallo family, who are affiliated with the de' Medici family. The Sciacallo's are a family mostly based in managing money, and they manage one of the banks owned by the de' Medici family.

Appearance: Arabella is a pale girl, and has long black hair that falls just over her shoulders. She's skinny, to the point that it's almost unhealthy. She's fairly small, standing at 5'2" or 158 cm. This makes her look more childlike than it makes her look small, however. Arabella has very dark, brown eyes, and the skin under her eyes is darker, making her look like she is permanently tired. At day her clothes are fairly simple. She wears a white long linen shirt that covers most of her body.
Her mask is a black masquerade mask, decorated with a fake rose. When wearing her mask, she wears black clothes, which do not limit her mobility. The clothes have straps to store blades and items in.

Personality: Arabella has two personalities. One is her 'real' self, which she calls Rose, and the other is a decoy she uses, which is known as Arabella. Her decoy personality is very weak, and she uses it when she isn't wearing a mask. Without the mask, she acts sweet, selfless and easily distracted. She maintains a very impressible act, that seems to think everything is beautiful and tries to see the best in people. This used to be how she was before she became a vampire.
Once she became a vampire she changed. She loved the rush of not being the weak girl she used to be, and something in her snapped. She got more aggressive, and started to be less appreciative of the beauty in the world. Arabella started enjoying violence, and killing, which she saw as herself becoming powerful. Her mindset also become more cynical, and she became very manipulative, using her weak appearance to play with people their emotions. She does still care for her family, however, and does everything in her power to get them to become more powerful

History: Arabella was born weak, and sick. Her life was destined to be lived inside, bound to her bed by her ailments. She lived away from her parents and brothers, in a house with her maid. Her family would visit once a week, but she did not see them often, as she sometimes would sleep through the visits. She did love her family though, as they were kind and caring.
Most of the time Arabella was awake, she would look out her window, following the people, and making stories about them in her head. Most people wouldn't notice the pale young girl, but one day, when she was 16, someone looked back, and stared her in the eyes. An older girl, as pale as her. She waved at Arabella, and Arabella assumed that would be the end of their interaction.
That night she woke up from a piercing pain in her neck. The girl from earlier that day had sunk her teeth deep in Arabella's neck. When she noticed the girl she was biting had woken up, she was gone in a second.
The vampirism made her stronger. From that moment on, she was not the girl she had been before. She could move freely, without collapsing after mere minutes. She started going out at night. She loved the feeling of not being weak, and as the years went on, she started becoming more sadistic and aggressive at night. The stronger she became, the more she liked the hurt people, and show that she was not as weak as she once was. Her personality had changed a lot, and from the sweet sick girl she used to be, she became a sadistic, manipulative killer.
One thing that did not change, was her love for her family. She keeps up the act of being a sick girl, so her family still interacts with her, and she gets to see them, and speak to them. If she hears about trouble for the family, she will go out and try to solve it at night. The only problem with leaving at night is her maid, whom she loves dearly too, but brings the risk of walking in on an empty room.
Arabella now spends most of her nights running around the rooftops of Venice, looking for a fight, hunting down lonely night crawlers and monsters to satisfy her bloodlust

Powers/Skills:
Athlete:Arabella is very athletic and flexible, because of the combination of her being a very skinny and small, with her vampiric physique.

Skilled with daggers: She is very skilled with daggers, which she learned to use in her nights out on the rooftops of Venice.

Cryokinises: Arabella possesses a necklace which gives her the ability to cool down objects or people she touches. With this she can freeze the top layers of the water, or create rime or a thin layer of ice on objects. She mostly uses this technique to hurt people, or to make area's slippery.

Manipulation: Arabella can read people really well, and is very skilled at saying exactly what a person needs hear. Her appearance makes people open up to her, which makes it easy for her to understand them, and play them.

Weapons: Arabella carries daggers at night, which she keeps in the straps on her outfit. She usually has 6 on hand.

Last edited:
Years
Poor gimmepie! I can't imagine how you find the time to sleep at night. That being said, I'm starting to find myself drawn into more and more RPs.

Oh, that's right. Reservation please. I'll probably have my SU done shortly, since I have a very good idea for a character.

At least my character is fully formed in my head. I just need to finish my Camelot SU so I can get her written up. Incoming fae who exists simply to troll the two families.

♚ Here's looking at you, kid.
Years
One second, let me wipe my drool off the floor. Such a mess.

Just posting to have a placeholder for my SU if that's alright! I am going through a name change right now (waiting for my turn) so if you come on and this post is authored by a "Karma" then no worries. It's still me.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Ice1

Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
booty booty booty

get me in

(I won't be making a SU until after the 26th though, as I told you before :P)

WHY DO YOU PEOPLE DO THIS TO ME

Reserve me please...

Poor gimmepie! I can't imagine how you find the time to sleep at night. That being said, I'm starting to find myself drawn into more and more RPs.

Oh, that's right. Reservation please. I'll probably have my SU done shortly, since I have a very good idea for a character.

One second, let me wipe my drool off the floor. Such a mess.

Just posting to have a placeholder for my SU if that's alright! I am going through a name change right now (waiting for my turn) so if you come on and this post is authored by a "Karma" then no worries. It's still me.

I added you guys to the player list. Nebula, I added you as Karma. I'm excited to see what characters you guys come up with.

Ice1

Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
-SU snip-

Bardothren's Mathos Kundassa is accepted, on the condition that a slight change is made to the SU. His parents should be draconians too. It's my fault really, for not making it clear, but draconians are distant descendants of dragons, and not direct descendants. I have one last request though, and that is that you add a roleplay sample to the sign up. It doesn't have to be long, just to showcase your style of writing.
A couple of notes to keep in mind for later: The families rivalry is strong, so the Omicidio's might not be extremely happy on having Mathos dealing with the de' Medici's too. And when he keeps his shop, he is probably wearing his mask, and is his Mr. Mido personality, as he deals in supernatural goods, and the illegal art of alchemy. I'm liking the character though! I'm excited to see you play as him.

Ice1

Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
Agh Ben! I really want to join this, but I'm not sure if even can. Don't reserve me yet, but I'll let you know if I can later on.

I made the arc system with situations like this in mind. It should be fairly easy for you to join in later on if you feel like you can't join now.

Oh man, I've way too many character ideas for this one!

Reserve pl0x.

Reservation noted!

Last edited:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Just going to go ahead and drop in a WIP so that I don't forget where I was going with this while I finish up some stuff with Camelot.

Theme

Names:

Twin brothers Baranabas and Facio Benedevice, Doctor Light and Doctor Right respectively.

Gender, Age, height and weight:

Both are 24, Male, 6' 4" and 185 pounds.

Species:

Barnabas the Siren and Facio the Vampire

Affiliation/Job:

Unaffiliated doctors. You bring someone to them, they'll patch them up regardless of if its day, night or whatever family they belong to. They're well known for their 10 body discount - bring in 10 bodies dead or alive, get one operation free.

Appearances:

Typical plague doctors, mask, robe and all. When not wearing their masks, they're usually only in their undergarments. Long black hair and hazel eyes.

Personalities:

Barnabas - Dark and brooding. The more extroverted of the brothers. Will do anything to succeed.

Facio - Kind and caring. The more introverted of the brothers. Puts the life of others above his own.
History:

The Benedevici family used to be the largest of the families of Venice. Monster and man alike traveled the halls of the Benedevici mansion for hundreds of years. However, roughly 25 years ago, the two great families which now reign over Venice decided it was time for some changes. In one fell swoop, the two families tore apart the Benedevici mansion, burned all the men and women who would not side with them, and then left the orphaned children to starve and die alone.

From amidst this destruction, a man and woman from opposite sides of the war - a human woman from the Basta family named Gloria, and a Siren man from the Michaeveli family named Sebastian - found love. Together they left their former families and joined together in the ruins of what was the Benedevici family's home. Through the next 15 years, they had two children together and rebuilt over half of their house by doing oddjobs and taking on mercenary work around the city for various families.

On one particular mercenary mission, Sebastian never returned. He went out from the city to assassinate some high ranking member of a family that opposed the one he was hired by. Gloria waited, and waited, and waited. Simply staring out the window while her children watched from the hall. After nearly 3 years of watching from the window, a man from her distant past walked up to the front door. She went down the stairs in the same clothes she'd had on the day that her husband left. She pulled a sword from the wall and opened the door, shoving the blade in the man's direction.

"What do you want?" She hissed.

"Ahh, Gloria. As beautiful as the day I first laid eyes on you. What's it been now, fifteen years?" The man brushed the blade aside and opened his arms towards the woman.

"I told you I never wanted to see you again." She stepped back and re-positioned the sword on the man's chest.

"Gloria, Gloria, Gloria." He shook his head and sighed. "You always were a troublemaker weren't you. It started with your interest in me, and then after that awful battle you decided to take up some low ranking nobody in one of our sub families and now you live in this... this... disaster." He snarled as the final words escaped his lips.

"Ensetto stop. I'm married and-"

"Heh, heh heheheh. Married. I suppose if you can be married to a dead man... speaking of which, that's why I've come here today. See, one of my cousins brought me something the other day. I think you'd be interested to see."

"I'm fine right where I am thank you." She put her hand on the door and went to close it.

Ensetto put his foot in the door and pressed his face against the opening. "Shh shh shh shh shh. Don't worry my darling. You don't have to go anywhere. Why, if you'll just wait one moment, my boys should be bringing my gift here to you as we speak."

Gloria opened the door and stuck her head out. Sure enough there were two men walking towards her house with a rather large box that seemed to be dripping something along the way. They brought it up to the porch and then Ensetto motioned for them to stop. He pulled out a long piece of red cloth and tied a bow around the box with it.

"Go on my dear. It's all yours." He smiled his fanged grin as she began undoing the bow he had just tied.

As she opened the box her eyes widened with horror and she turned her back and thought to run.

"Now now my darling," Ensetto stepped into the house and wrapped his arms around her, "there's no need to look so upset. He's been dead for nearly three whole years. It's time to let go and move on." He began moving to kiss her neck.

Gloria flailed about and pushed off from the man. "Get out of my house!" she screamed at him. "I don't ever want to see you again! Leave me alone or the next time I see you I'll put a stake in you myself." Tears welled up in her eyes as the man's smile grew larger.

"Gloria please, there's nothing left here for you. Don't you see I'm just trying to do what's best for you? Give me some time. Come meet my brother Enzo and see the rest of the family." He stepped towards her.

"I don't want anything to do with you or your God damned family." She turned her head and looked away.

He took another step closer. "But Gloria, you don't really think you can provide for yourself and your family all on your lonesome? Please consider the opportunity with which I am presenting you. Come live with me, marry me, devote every fiber of your being to me and I shall see to it that the renovations on this mess are completed and your two sons shall get only the best of education in whatever it is that they desire." He bent down onto one knee and held out his hand. "Imagine all that we could accomplish together."

"I..." she looked around the room, refusing to meet Ensetto's gaze. "If you promise to take care of Barnabas and Facio... I will do what you ask."

"Splendid. I will be back tomorrow to get you. Pack your things and be ready, it will be a most eventful night." He rose from his knee and strolled out the door, slamming it shut as he left.

The next night, Gloria left her two sons to live alone in the Benedevici house. As their new father in law promised, they were given tutelage in various things that interested them. They studied hard to master the sciences and miracles associated with medicine, and after 6 years of learning, they set out into the city to begin practicing their new profession.

Through the days they healed the common folk of their illnesses and diseases. And through the night they captured wanderers - both human and supernatural alike. They'd take these captives back to their mansion in the last hours of darkness and experiment on them to broaden their horizons. Through these many efforts, they have made connections with families of those that work both in day and night. Though they are knowledgeable, their one main draw for business is their magical cure all.

Those who do business both in the light and the dark at least know the name of the brothers due to this serum they have concocted. But truth be told, it's simply water. The real magic comes from what they pour it from. They've taken to calling it X, since they're not the most creative and haven't thought of anything better yet.

X is a small vial, much like any other vial that a doctor might carry potions in when he goes out. But this one is special in that whatever liquid is put into it is given magnificent curative powers. These powers have been proven to not only cure most common diseases and/or illnesses, but also revive the newly deceased and cure some supernatural diseases and illnesses.

On one outing for fresh test subjects, the boys had come across a freshly turned vampire. The body was laying in an alleyway, still warm with blood oozing from the bite wound. The boys hurriedly lifted the man and rushed back to their mansion. They took him down to their cellar and strapped him down to one of their operating tables. They tore off his clothes and began the process of opening up the body. As the clothes were removed, a small vial fell out of one of the pockets and bounced off of the floor. Barnabas picked it up and put it into his pocket, thinking that he had been the one who dropped it. Barnabas went through the man's clothes as Facio cut the sternum and opened up the rib cage to document the effects of the change from man to monster as they occurred.

After a few moments the man who was in the middle of transforming began to have seizure. His body flailed about and the restraints came undone. For about 30 seconds he ran around the room throwing and breaking things before he fell flat on his back. The heart stopped beating and the color drained from its face. Facio knelt down and began to pick the body back up so he could commence sewing it back together. He figured it would be dead since it stopped moving, but as he went to pick it up the man shot upright and began ripping away at the neck of Facio.

Barnabas shoved a stake through the newly turned vampire's head to pin it to the ground, and then went about putting wood slats beneath it. He put iron nails through its hands a feet, crucifying it. Then he turned to his brother who was still bleeding out, and instead of helping him he set him on the same table the other vampire had just been on. He secured him to the table with several more straps and then watched as his own brother began down the path of vampirification.

After this, Barnabas began feeding his brother the humans that they had captured before. For the next 6 months, Barnabas waned his brother Facio off of human blood. He helped his brother to control his appetite so that they could continue their business together. And once Facio had regained control over his urges, he set about looking for a cure for his vampirism. During this time, he turned and killed many innocent humans. Every night for the next 3 months the brothers focused on kidnapping normal humans. If they could not find any on the streets, Barnabas would use his hypnotic gaze to gain their entry into people's homes.

Facio had nearly given up hope. Everything he had tried was showing no results. Finally he was finished. After a long night of transforming a family of seven, he asked his brother for a vial of poison that they had prepared that day. Unbeknownst to either of them, they had made this poison in the vial that came from the vampire's pocket who had initially turned Facio. Barnabas opened the first of the seven's mouths and Facio poured in a drop of the poison before progressing on to the next one. They had been killing the people Facio changed this way for the past 2 months, so without even checking to see if it had worked they packed up their things and left.

The next day it came as a suprise when Facio and Barnabas passed by the very house they had visited the night before and saw the family of seven out and about. The brothers put down their things in the middle of the street and nearly had a heart attack. How were they alive? How were they out in the sunlight? Surely Facio had turned them, they had begun to grow their fangs and everything by the time they applied the poison. The brothers walked up to the family.

"How are you all today? Feel like anything is ailing you? Or perhaps you don't completely feel yourself?"

The mother of the family looked up and smiled. "Oh not at all. We all woke up this morning and felt better than we've felt in the past... oh I don't even know how long. Even my father who's been living in the attic for the past fifteen years is doing better this morning." She shook her head and smiled. "He hasn't said a thing in the last fifteen years, and then wouldn't you know it. This morning he comes downstairs and has a whole conversation with me." She chuckled and shook her head. "I never was one for believing in miracles, but after today I think I might just start. God really does exist doesn't he."

The brothers looked at each other. They were astonished. This was unprecedented. There was simply no way.

Facio looked back at the woman as he rolled around the vial in his pocket that had held the poison only hours before. "Yes ma'am. He certainly does. And he works in the most mysterious of ways."

Powers/Skills:

Both
  • Complete (as of the time period of the rp) knowledge of herbs along with their benefits.
  • Knowledge of most illnesses/diseases, both common and supernatural as well as how to cure them if they are curable.
  • Knowledge of most medical procedures and how to properly preform them.
  • The plague doctor's mask which when worn down, grows the plague doctor's outfit. Provides a non-suspicious disguise that can be worn both at night and throughout the day. Gives minor resistance against the wearer's weakness.

Barnabas
  • The eagle's eye - an artefact that allows the holder to see several times the distance that they normally could.
  • Hypnotic gaze. Standard power for Sirens.
  • The plague doctor's mask which when worn down, grows the plague doctor's outfit, Barnabas' mask being special in that the lenses are several inches thicker and increase the effectiveness of his hypnotic gaze via multiple reflecting mirrors.
Facio
  • X - an artefact in the shape of an average everyday vial. Whatever is put into it however is given magnificent curative powers. These powers have been proven to not only cure most common diseases/illnesses, but also revive the newly deceased and cure some supernatural diseases and illnesses.
  • Enhanced speed and strength. Standard for Vampires.
  • Vampiric bite. Also standard for Vampires.
  • The plague doctor's mask which when worn down, grows the plague doctor's outfit. Facio's mask being special in that when worn, layers of it can be peeled off up to 10 times as of now, which creates that many copies of the plague doctor's mask. When these copied masks are worn by anyone besides the brothers, the subject is transformed into a vampire and made into Facio's servant. They become gifted with the knowledge that Facio holds, but are forced to follow his will and lose any sense of free will that they once had. The masks also create the plague doctor's outfit when worn.

Weapons:

• They both carry matching canes which house a hidden blade.
  • They both also carry a set of doctor's tools with them which can be used as weapons should they become desperate.

Roleplay sample:

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=8747125#8747125

Last edited:

doge

???
Years
hooly crap this looks good, is there room for another reservation?

Last edited:

Ice1

Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
Why do you do this to meeee ihu
I wanna join but I'm not sure if I can so
I hope your rp goes well </3

If I don't join arc 1 reserve me for arc 2 gdi.
If I do join arc 1 I'm going to be a mermaid. ty

EDIT: Reserve me.

"Reserve now David, that way you're in for sure, haha"

i'm here and my body is ready for the taking

You're reservations have been noted!

Jay

[font=Brawler][color=#91a8d4][i]Here comes the boi
Years
Alright, reserve me. The president is in and he has an old friend to accompany him.

Back