• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Time Police - T

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
Years
  • Age 108
  • Seen Jan 8, 2017
Awesome! I am so gonna have fun with this. A Lot.
...This freedom scares me. LOL.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023

Admiral Admiral Hopps

hkPIFnP.png

Sex: Male

Race: Curkusiun, or Urth white

Power level: 6, but it's a really big six.

Personality: Admiral is a quite serious man, with full devotion to his craft. His deadpan expressions make him incredibly hard to read, and he's incapable of showcasing emotions, except by calling them out. He does not acknowledge this however, and expects everybody to be able to read him.

He kills without problem, and although it doesn't bring him joy, he does not mind murder at all. He is mentally well able to deal with murder.

He has trouble connecting with people, as he feels they just don't get him. The main example of this is his mother, who just doesn't get the bunny ears aren't a phase, they're just who he is!

Abilities:
Urth's most powerful martial artist: Admiral knows every martial arts on Urth, and specializes in his own nun-chuck based martial art. He has special made nunchucks called 'the 24 carrots', which are pure golden carrots connected by a chain.

Good jumper: Admiral has admirable jumping skills, and jump twice his body height. He's the Urth record holder for high jumping and long jumping.

Biting: Admiral has some nice, shiny, and most of all strong teeth that he can bite enemies with.

Battleship expert: Admiral is really good at the game Battleship, and can predict very well in which row and column you placed even your smallest ships.

History: Admiral Hopps was born in Umericu, and set a new standard for being human, being badass, and being cool. Hopps spend most of his life training his physical body, and his mind to the point where he rivaled the strongest Urth citizens. When he was 1.67, he left Umericu and lived with Taibitan monks for 0.52 year, where he trained with them in multiple deadly, and I mean like really deadly, martial arts. At the age of 2.02 he developed his own martial art, which he calls King Kong Smackamadoodle, which heavily focuses on the use of nunchucks. He then traveled across continental Oiropah, where he got in touch with an assassin organization. He started to work for them, and became the most ruthless assassin on Urth. At the age of 6.7 he retired back to Umericu, and achieved the rank of admiral.

Then he got sucked up by a time portal and now he works for the time police.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
I think I'm gonna have to sit this one out, sadly. It looks fun, but I just don't have the time to devote to it, I'm afraid. Sorry guys!

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Alright I've got the OP updated to reflect interest and the addition of new worlds to the rp. I'd like to have at least one more RP and three more characters before we start it up. I'll give it until Monday and then I'll start writing up the stat sheets for the encounters in the various worlds and then get the in character thread submitted. If you know anyone who's interested in joining but has been holding out try your best to pull them in. :)

Indigosis

Who knows?
Years
Hello, I've got a question. Do we have to have a picture of the character that we submit, or can we just describe what the character looks like in appearance?

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Hello, I've got a question. Do we have to have a picture of the character that we submit, or can we just describe what the character looks like in appearance?

You can use a description, a picture or both.

Etherion

Name: Dominic Carter
Race: Stickman
Appearance: click :3
Power level: stick. stick is a power level right? RIGHT?! Stick.
Personality: Dom can easily be described as the ultimate "Mister Nice Guy." Sweet, compassionate and even a bit naive, he is always trying to do his best and tries to see good in everyone, and wants to bring that good out of others. He can sometimes be childish. He is often willing to overlook obvious personality flaws and can at time be completely oblivious to the manipulative and malicious behavior of other people. Unfortunately despite Dom's inherent goodness, he's an extremely driven and at times obsessive individual when it comes to his personal desires. He is an avid fan of music, reading books and of course, mystery!
Abilities: He can draw anything & it can come to life using the power of his Magic Pencil! *evil laugh*
History: Dom (born Dominic Carter) was haphazardly drawn by a child, it magically came to life and decided that his form was irregular, he erased some parts of him and added some as well, and thus, his figure came to be - a stick man with the power to speak and interact with other beings.

Last edited:

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
I have 2 questions for you Sonata!

1. Are we all traveling to the same universe at the same time? Or are we breaking into groups? If we're breaking into groups, are you deciding the groups, or are we (in character)?

2. Are we going only to the RPs you're picking? Are we going to toher universes that "exist" as well, and it's up to us and/or you?

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
I have 2 questions for you Sonata!

1. Are we all traveling to the same universe at the same time? Or are we breaking into groups? If we're breaking into groups, are you deciding the groups, or are we (in character)?

2. Are we going only to the RPs you're picking? Are we going to toher universes that "exist" as well, and it's up to us and/or you?

1. Breaking into groups of 2 or 3 if you want. Though 3 does get a little tougher. And groups can be decided however you all want to do it. It could be in or out of character, based off of time zones for ease of writing, synergy or whatevs.

2. Well I'm looking into some more RPs to add in right now and talking to their gms about things that could be done and all that fun stuff. But if you or anyone else wants to suggest an RP world to go into then we can look into that. But I don't want to put too many worlds in at once since that could be a little overwhelming. And you'll be getting things from each world that you visit that is special for your character which I'm not going to say because spoilers. Other RPs can be mentioned, but for most part there's going to be a set list of places you can go.

Indigosis

Who knows?
Years
Ok, here it is...yay!

Name: Shade
Race: Shadow Man

Appearance: His skin is like shadow, with pointed teeth, and his eyes are violet (but burn red when angered). He wears a dark suit, but he can change that into any other outfit. (No picture, sorry...)

Power level: ????

Personality: Shade is quiet, he doesn't talk a whole lot because he believes that actions speak louder than words. In effect, not much is known about personally. He is awkward and quirky around others. He is seen by others as odd, but not unlikeable. He is a little standoffish, and doesn't like to show emotion, but this is because he has bad memories that he wishes to forget. However, if angered he becomes an engine of pure aggression and destruction, and will not stop until an enemy is completely obliterated. He is very intuitive and intelligent, and is very useful for finding clues and evidence. He likes to read in his free time, and is a pretty good cook. As for his other hobbies, no one else knows because he won't say... All in all, he's a good guy on the inside.

Abilities: Shade can weaponize his own body by manipulating his own structure into many destructive forms (ie turn his hand into a knife). He can also shape shift to disguise himself as other people. When angered or excited, his body mass can expand and he turns into a raging shadowy monster, and he is hard to control by anyone (even himself). It is possible for his to absorb attacks, but he is by no means immortal or indestructible.

History: The Time Police found him in an ancient civilization protecting the people from their enemies for years. Beyond this is unknown, and he refuses to tell his origin story. It is possible that not even he knows, but it is obvious that it his existence is not a natural occurrence.

Last edited:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Name: Major Tom
Sex: Skeleton
Race: Immortal Skeleton
Appearance: A skeleton in a space suit
Spoiler:

Power level: 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. We have lift off.
Personality: Completely insane with a mind stuck in the early 2000s. Major Tom has a soft spot for puppies and children. His favorite song is Metallica's Ride The Lightning and his blood really gets pumping whenever it gets playing. He often starts to make skeleton puns, but hardly ever finishes them. Has multiple personality disorder and switches between his actual personality which is a depressed soviet cosmonaut who just wants to drink vodka but can no longer do so as he lacks the throat and organ required to do so. American Radio Personality. Listening to years of talk radio and late night hosts have lead him to believe that he is also these people and switches between them at will. Everything is pretty much wildly inaccurate and on par with propaganda about America. Wrestling announcer, because it's funny. Skeleton personality. All he does is scream and want to free other skeletons from their horrible flesh and muscle trappings. Remember, inside every person is a happy skeleton just dying to get out. He really misses home cooking.
Abilities:
- If he is destroyed or shattered, Major Tom regenerates back into his original form by fusing all of his bony pieces back together. When regenerating, Tom makes an eerie rattling noise.
- Major Tom is constantly plagued (or blessed, if that's what you're in to) by "Top of the 60's, 70's, 80's, 90s and early 2000s songs played through his communication systems. He possess little to no control over what plays and it often gets stuck repeating a single song.
- Major Tom is armed with a "Space Mace" made from pieces of his ship cold welded together along with a jet-pack made of Screams and powered by the life force of all those who have died in space. He also has a wishing star embedded in his skull that he uses to give little girls ice-cream and toys.
History: Back on earth he was a Russian Cosmonaut with his wife and adopted daughter called Charly, He carried around a locket with a picture of the two of them at all times, and he had it with him when the incident happened that set him adrift in space. Since then, Tom has been drifting for 326 years, constantly being bombarded by radiation and somehow not dying before entering the wormhole that dropped him just outside the City of Time.

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
Years
  • Age 108
  • Seen Jan 8, 2017
For some reason I want Major Tom and Corcky to interact...

it might prove interesting. lol.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Guys, were like the Big Hero 6 ^^

We're like the power rangers. If the power rangers were a bunch of cool guys.

For some reason I want Major Tom and Corcky to interact...

it might prove interesting. lol.

The immortal dream team.

Also if Grey Bidoof and Shak do finish their characters then we'll need just one more person before we start up. If either one backs out then we'll just wait for the other to finish up and continue on. So not too much longer now if you want to make any changes to your characters or anything before we start. I'll start writing up the IC thread on my next day off and get it up before the end of the week for sure.

I totally didn't gloss over the fact that Indigosis finished their signup. We now have 10 characters, just waiting on GB and Shak to finalize on what they're doing and we can get this party started.

Last edited:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Bump :3 Please dont die

Have no fear. It'll be just a couple more days. I'm almost done getting together everything that's needed to start and then I'll be writing up the IC thread (which won't take that long) and we'll be good to go. It will be up by Sunday or Monday at the latest since I don't work much this week.

Etherion

IC thread is up! Sonata, do we get to decide where do we want to go?

Also, who wants to team up with a stickman? :3

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
Years
  • Age 108
  • Seen Jan 8, 2017
Oh my gawd, it's up and I don't know if I can handle this, LMAO. I'm so gonna have fun.

Anyone up to pair with Corcky? He's... kind of useless but he's good for a shield!

Back