• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Furious Flames - Fire Red Hack!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blue

gucci
Years
furiousflames.png

(Logo Created by R A C H E L)​

006.png
Introduction

I'll try and keep this as short as possible!
Basically, after four failure hacks of Fire Red I decided to go for it one last time.. my previous attempt turned out to be quite popular among an audience of people however due to scripting errors and other unfixable problems I had no choice but to scrap that project and start fresh, hence this new hack!
It has given me the motivation to re-create what I had previously but also add new features to improve the game overall, hopefully this can be just as successful as the last one. Also I would like to mention that Atif is helping me re-create Hoenn in Fire Red!

127.png
Features

• Difficulty - The whole game dynamic has had a shift in difficulty which is the main aspect of this game, all Leaders, Elite Four Members & Trainers have been edited! Many will have Pokemon from Kanto, Johto & Hoenn.

• New Rival May - As well as Gary you will also encounter May from the Hoenn Region several times as you travel through the game.

• Pokemon - All 386 Pokemon are obtainable to an extent - This may mean through the wild or simply using Events in-game. The vast majority of Pokemon are found in Routes, Caves and Waters. - See the "Pokemon Locations" Document for all the locations.

• Evolutions - All evolutions that required a trade or some method that was unavailable to acquire on an Emulator has now been changed - Check the "General Changes" Document for more details.

• Abilities - Atleast 30 Pokemon have new Primary/Secondary abilities to boost their power and stratergy. - Check the "General Changes" Document for more details.

• Stats - Over 70 Pokemon have had their stats increased, some minor some major. This is to enhance the difficulty when facing important NPCs. - Check the "General Changes" Document for more details.

• Movepool & Attacks - Over 100 Pokemon have added moves to their movepools suiting their typing. I have also edited the Power and PP of some moves - Check the "General Changes" Document for more details.

• Events - All the Pokemon that are usually obtained via Event but are not in FRLG now are, you can obtain all starters, Pokemon such as Castform by talking to certain people in-game - See the "Event Pokemon" Document for more details.

• Type Changes - Some Pokemon have new/changed typings to what I thought suited them - Check the "General Changes" Document for more details.

• New Trainers - You will notice that several new trainers have been implemented around the region! - I will be taking requests so if you would like your own personal trainer in-game, PM/VM me!

• Documents - With the download you will find 4 Documents alongside the Patch, Event Pokemon, General Changes, Kanto Leaders & Pokemon Locations. The names are self explanatory but they will give you all the details that are needed to know about the changes in this hack!

078.png
Media
Here are some of the changes that can be found in-game.

Spoiler:

166.png
Bugs & Errors

Thankfully none... yet
Please report any if you come across them, thanks!

137.png
Download

Click Here to download both the patch and the documents via Mediafire.
Alternatively, click the attachment below!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Yay, first post.

Such a great remake of Red...... This makes me want to play this on a real Gameboy for better experience.

I wish you good luck in this hack, Suicune.

~Mid, B2W2's Biggest Fan

blue

gucci
Years
Thanks for the support guys! I hope for the next release to be the final release. Hopefully some time next week if all goes well.

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
Years
ARGH DAMMIT I WAS WORKING ON A HARDER FIRE RED HACK ARGH!!!!

My raging aside, I'll be sure to play this hack soon! Good luck!

soulblitz

Beta Tester
Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2015
You know i always thought emerald was easier than firered. because its mostly focuses on the story plot. and the fact the last rival battle with may was at lilycove city. I'm gonna love playing firered again.

blue

gucci
Years
Just updated information on the OP regarding the next and final release:

13 Gyms - Although they may not be official and you may not receive a badge, there are 5 extra gyms in post-game locations to cover all 17 types! These will be scattered across Island Four, Five, Six, Seven and in a new City!
To clarify, these types will be: Steel, Normal, Bug, Dark & Flying.

New Area(s) - There will be a couple of new areas with many things to do!

So you're finally starting to win your battle against FireRed? :D
Not bad, pal! :D
And I see we get all starters again, not bad =D
Can we get Eevees as well? :D

Yep! I finally got the motivation to restart the project and I'll make sure there are enough Gift Eevee's to cover each evolution.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 20, 2013
Still in the progress of playing my first hack (Light Platinum) and this looks so good that it will definitely be on my play list when it is released.

Good job Suicune.

Last edited:

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
Years
Well this one looks awesome !I got one question though...the difficulty of this hack is increased...does it mean that you'll going to have the elite 4 supercharged to lv100 ? because its kinda exaggerated...in my opinion the highest level that an enemy should have is lv90 otherwise it will be very hard....good luck on it and i hope you will finish it the final release will be awesome...also you will add in game events to get non kanto and legendary pokemon ( since all 386 should be available) as you said in the first post
Also what's with the logo ( which btw ia awesome :D) it says "furious flames " but the hack is named "furious fire"

blue

gucci
Years
Well this one looks awesome !I got one question though...the difficulty of this hack is increased...does it mean that you'll going to have the elite 4 supercharged to lv100 ? because its kinda exaggerated...in my opinion the highest level that an enemy should have is lv90 otherwise it will be very hard....good luck on it and i hope you will finish it the final release will be awesome...also you will add in game events to get non kanto and legendary pokemon ( since all 386 should be available) as you said in the first post
Also what's with the logo ( which btw ia awesome :D) it says "furious flames " but the hack is named "furious fire"

Thank you! Funny you should say that because when you battle the Champion for the first time, the maximum Level is 90, the other Elite Four members have Pokemon ranging from 82-87 so it's not impossible, on rematches it will be something like 92-98.
Also about the events I do plan to insert all the legendaries via events just at a later release ^^

I'm aware of that one, I tried editing the map so I wouldn't have to rescript the event but considering it was just one space off I shook it off and let it go, if it bothers people I'll edit it but there were other things I needed to get done but thanks for reminding me.

Last edited:

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
Nice hack, although I don't quite agree with scripting there's some errors and simplicity but, everything seems to be good! :)

Goodluck on this! :)

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
Years
So...i was browsing through the changes of pokemon stats in the documents provided...and the pokemon sprites were genIV sprites did you change them in game ? Also do you plan on changing the title screen ?

blue

gucci
Years
So...i was browsing through the changes of pokemon stats in the documents provided...and the pokemon sprites were genIV sprites did you change them in game ? Also do you plan on changing the title screen ?

They're just like that because IMO they look better but to insert them would look wrong due to the scale and size and if I learn how to change it I definitely will.

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
Years

They're just like that because IMO they look better but to insert them would look wrong due to the scale and size and if I learn how to change it I definitely will.

Just a suggestion, you could use Chaos Rush's sprites, they are very good, and are the B/W sprites, although he hasn't made a many Kanto, Johto or Hoenn sprites yet, but he's still working on them.

blue

gucci
Years

Just a suggestion, you could use Chaos Rush's sprites, they are very good, and are the B/W sprites, although he hasn't made a many Kanto, Johto or Hoenn sprites yet, but he's still working on them.

I may do that at a later date but for now I just want to get the full game/project complete and released. I've been doing a lot of work on it over the past couple of days so I'd say I'm about 60-65% complete now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back