• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Plague [PG-16] OOC and SUs

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
Have Penelope and Hai find each other, since you and only a couple others are on the ground I think.

@ Ichiro: I was waiting for someone to post *Sighs*

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
Sorry, when was that?
I was offline for a while........if you want to you can, Hei would probably enjoy the company and the saving.

Archipelago

Who knows?
Years
Page 4, post 86.
Would it be alright if Penelope swooped in and saved Hei from the brink of consiousness? She's currently a little wobbly on her feet herself at the moment, but she might be able to provide some assitance.
Of course, I did happen to catch that in Hei's Su that he doesn't speak English. Communication might be just a little difficult... unless of course Hei speaks French. Still, they'll get about somehow.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
Must of missed that, my bad.
Go ahead, t'will be interesting.
Maybe some crude form of sign language perhaps?
I have made another post, from Cole's perspective.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
POSTED!!!
First event of the RP, just a basic one, the zombies are now more dangerous blah,blah,blah.

Next one will be better, I swear it.... or at least less generic.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
POSTED!!!
First event of the RP, just a basic one, the zombies are now more dangerous blah,blah,blah.

Next one will be better, I swear it.... or at least less generic.

My AK47u will still kill them, XD, not to mention when One of my charries get paired Katanas...

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
I have decided to make three characters, the amazing Kris is complete and the other two will be finished later.
I made one RP sample for all three characters.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Archipelago

Who knows?
Years
Ok, I've posted, and now I need to sleep. See ya'll tomorrow afternoon. You know, just don't finish the Roleplay while I'm gone. By the speed you lot are posting I wouldn't be surprised if you all escaped from Balice - which according to the first post, should be impossible - by the hour.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
Damn, *Thinks on what to find* RPG whoop!!! Nice charries Nakuzami!

Back