• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Replies...

Whew! Thank God! I thought you would never finish it like to rescue rangers and H20 Turquois lost life of guardians because of his computer problem which made me think no more ruby destiny! I just hope you finish all ruby destinys before they become permanetly lost. And someday, I want to help you finish life of guardians. I could help on sundays maybe. But not on weekdays and saturday. Weekdays, I have school. And I have karate on saturday. But maybe I could join the hacking team now. But I can only help when I can. What I can do is do anything only using advance map. And I can maybe help tommorow with you agree. Not today because I am a little busy. So can I join your hacking team? I will try the best I can if you let me join. If I also join, I will try to work on the hack when i have time.

Thanks.
Although the area of mapping has enough mappers; H20 Turquoise and I, you can PM me your map sample. :)

Oh, the bad thing happened to Ruby Destiny. I also got virus three days ago, I downloaded the fake hacking tools from someone from youtube and when I open it, my computer restart itself, and it doesn't allow me to start Windows and to install Windows again...

You patient even the bad news comes from H20 Turquoise...

You said "you are 'guessing' you still have the copy". I hope you still have it.

Happy holidays...

It's confirmed. Yes, I still have a copy that I sent to H20 Turquoise, but since he mapped some areas, then he, I guess, has the latest one.

No! This keeps happening ever since new years eve. Its a good thing I am using a mac. It teels me if there is a virus in the file I am downlopaded and is a virus scanner itself. Next time, please use mac pc users. viruses has been going on with this hack ever since new years eve.

I can't even afford to buy a new phone. >.<

I'm sorry to hear of this loss of data, but my one comfort is that there's more to play than there was last time I checked. (That was probably around May though...)

Meh. I still have a back-up copy that I sent to H20(Darn your name is hurting my fingers when I type it. xD) Turquoise, so maybe we can continue this copy if HT fails to recover the ROM.

Is it possible to capture Felinar in the game?

Yeah, in the later betas...
In the current beta's, unless you cheat, then no, you can't, for now.

I think Djagold will have an event with that somewhere in the game (either that or that guy who want it will get it after you get your legendary Pokemon)

Yeah, I still have those plans lying around... I wonder where they are now, though...

EDIT 2 : Almost forgot:

Life of Guardians was age-rated by my team and me. It got:

710huh.jpg

E for Everyone by Rom-Hack Rating Board.

Gratz ^_^

Thanks?
I should maybe add it in the first post. :)

Thankies~~~

If I lose the ROM I'll change my avatar to a grave, but I don't think that'll happen.

Don't do that. >.<

OMG send it to someone responsible before something happens again :O

I'll try.

Where can I download the complete series of pokemon ruby destiny?

In the internet?
Really, just download the patches and look for a clean Ruby ROM in the cyber world. The links to the patches are in my signature~

This is a very great game! Your ideas are super great, and I am a fan of your games! They rock!

I think I will make your game a fanbar, would you like one?
If yes, I would be pleased to do, even if I am not so Talented!

My Rate: 5 STARS
Why five stars: This game is creative, the story is not a classic one, the game is not very simple, and the game is TOTALLY FUN!

My Feedback: Your game does not need any changes
Why: I think it is perfect. If you want my tip, here it is: use less script. I tested this one and I noticed it has a few many scripts, but its still fun to play!!!

Thanks, I guess...?
It has bugs, so I can't say it's perfect.

Amazing game. I never played Rescue Rangers or Reign of Legends, but this one just makes me say wow.

Thanks~

Hello, I know this 'thread' is incredibly old, but what is an ips file? And how do you open it? If anyone would care to elaborate me on that, I would be forever thankful (:

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
As for me : I didn't play LoG yet.

I am busy with life and my hacks lately.

There is a color formatting error in thias post, btw.

EDIT 2 : Almost forgot:

Life of Guardians was age-rated by my team and me. It got:

710huh.jpg

E for Everyone by Rom-Hack Rating Board.

Gratz ^_^

It should be rated as a "Teen".
Why?
Well, there are words like "WHAT THE HELL?"
"DAMNIT!"
So, do you get it now?

Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2016
No. I can't make the map. All I can do is switch pokemon areas, switch peoples OWs, switch tiles with the right one unless it can't be replaced, switch warps, switch peoples sayings (using advancemap not advancetext), and maybe create pokemon areas. I don't know if i can create wild pokemon areas but I'll see what i can do once I am on the team.

NatureKeeper

Why?
"DAMNIT!"
So, do you get it now?

It was rated by my team. We will re-rate it with the next beta.

You may consider joining us, your vote is legitimate.

Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2016
You know, It shouldn't be rated e unless all of the he**s are turned into hecks. I don't know about the second part but. If that never happens, I want it to be e10. For all of those words. Since its a few, I want it to say its e10 because of a little bit of words that are not nice words and stuff. I am just saying my opinion. Sorry for blocking some words also. I didn't want to get in trouble.

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2022
Why?
"DAMNIT!"
So, do you get it now?

Are you serious? Hell is just a word related with strong stress which later was mixed into religion and I find it silly to be considered a "strong word". Also Damnit? Seriously they say that in Disney movies (wut! Panda watch Dizney???).

Anyways looks great pal! Cant wait to see more :3

NatureKeeper

Are you serious? Hell is just a word related with strong stress which later was mixed into religion and I find it silly to be considered a "strong word". Also Damnit? Seriously they say that in Disney movies (wut! Panda watch Dizney???).

Anyways looks great pal! Cant wait to see more :3

Nice opinions...

You might want to join the RHRB...

And these words are comparable with Quartz's........ You better not know..

And I myself watch Disney, calm down Panda.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years

Damnit is in Disney Movies?
I watched loads of them and never heard of any.

Not hell, is "WHAT THE HELL" I'm talking about.

Hell is normal, if you say it isn't, then you're saying that
the Bible should for Teens because there's Heaven and Hell.

It should be rated as Teen.

Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2016
I shouldn't be teen. if its teen then it has to have this stuff in it:
*a little bit of bad words
*cartoon violence
*violence
*fighting
Thats what it needs in order to be a teen. since he** isn't a bad word unless you say it in a different way, then it should be e10. And Dam*it is just what parents usually say when they are upset. so I think it should be e10.

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
Years
I remember Lan saying "damn it" a couple of times (about 5) in Megaman Battle Network 2, which was rated E, and I heard "helluva" and "Bastard Sword" in Rocket slime, another E rated game

Also, since when was this topic about swear words, I thought this was a forum for hacks....

KieronGames

May be more active
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 24, 2012
hell isnt a bad word unless its used in the wrong way like bl**dy hell.
dammit isn't rude either its used to express anger, irritation, contempt, or disappointment

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
lolwut? You do know your arguing over a hack rating for saying words such as damn? I Find this more funny than serious, but I've played E rated games using Hell and damn and ****, But the hack isn't attacking with the cussing like "HOLY **** HELL!" or anything like that.

Years
Where are the three other gyms gonna be? I think Rintah's is no longer used anymore. I know there are three cities, Fallarober, Evergrande, and Sootopolis. Their names are going to be changed obviously. I know this since I looked at a map in a Pokemon Center. Anyways you are working on the game in the weekend, I guess. This is a cool ROM Hack!

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
LOL WHAT You realise this is a Pokémon hack, right? Who cares what the rating is, get back on topic before I start issuing infractions.

SUS

Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2010
wow this is amazing!!!
just a question, can u get rocksmash, where is it if u can

trebornosliw

Learning
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 22, 2012
This game is absolutely fantastic, thought I find it rather annoying that I have to run back and forth all over the friggin' region...
So I'm presuming that my talk with Angellean's guardian is the last event in this beta?
I really want to try the other games, but I can't find a valid Ruby ROM with MUGS intro :\ Is there an IPS patch somewhere that I can use to get the intro (I want it noted that I am NOT asking for a ROM here :P). Nevermind, I found the right download.
Seriously though, amazing job. The plotline is great, the story's creative, definitely a top-notch hack. Oh, one more question; why did you insert Skarmory over Doduo if he was already in the game?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
Wow, haven't checked out the Ruby Destiny series since Beta 2 Fixed Version 3!! I am definitely gonna download Beta 4.1!

Why?
"DAMNIT!"
So, do you get it now?

I agree, that's not for all (Everyone/E rated) ages. Of course DJG could simply change it to "darn" and "heck".

Last edited by a moderator:

trebornosliw

Learning
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 22, 2012
I like the language as is, it's a lot more believable, and to be honest, I don't think many people care about hell or damn, seriously. It's not like he's dropping the F-bomb or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back