• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen May 23, 2012
What do I do during this part: The pyramid says go to Dusk Paths mineral cave. I go there and I am blocked by a pokemon to continue on. How do I get him to get out of my way? I try to talk to it and it kicks me out of the place.

EDIT: 2600th post

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2016
What do I do during this part: The pyramid says go to Dusk Paths mineral cave. I go there and I am blocked by a pokemon to continue on. How do I get him to get out of my way? I try to talk to it and it kicks me out of the place.

EDIT: 2600th post

...Sigh.
...I've answered this on page 102, I think...One second...

If it's blocking your path, it means you're not supposed to go further at the present time.
What point of the game are you at?
If you've just completed the D.O. Aircraft Event
Spoiler:

Any other...
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen May 23, 2012
Hey, thanks. But I don't understand now- it says go to the league and there is nothing there. I got 6 symbols and got to the cutscene where Shaymin says master, then went to the shayman that said she will inform the league. Afterwords no event happened at the league. Also I am on the good side.

Years
Hey, thanks. But I don't understand now- it says go to the league and there is nothing there. I got 6 symbols and got to the cutscene where Shaymin says master, then went to the shayman that said she will inform the league. Afterwords no event happened at the league. Also I am on the good side.

Have you tried getting the 7th badge? If I'm correct, it is in your hometown. Try beating it, then go to the league.

Years
  • Seen Jul 25, 2023
Do I need to play the other 2 games in the series to understand this one? Or am I fine with just playing this?

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
All the 3 games DjG created were completely different from each other.. The other 2 were just a fluke.. believe me this one is a complete game and quite awesome too from others..

Fluke!? The first two games led up to this awesomeness. Just because DJG didn't have the experiance he has now doesn't mean those games are any less epic! The stories led up to this and the gameplay is still unique in each one! You can still understand LoG without playing them but that doesn't mean they're not significant. You get a better understanding from playing them though. Even if they're not as good, that doesn't make them flukes!

Last edited:

SirFluffysworth

Your Mother
Years
I fainted while I was on the airship, and then warped to some headquarters. I then got taken to Krystal mountain, and when I reached the top, the Ranger, Kevin and Angeallen were all there, but there seems to be a glitch/bug. Whenever I try to leave the area, the ranger seems to pull me back and say the same thing over and over again. When I go to talk to Kevin, he doesn't do anything, and Angeallen doesn't help either. What should I do?

iPika

Crytec
Years
Do you mind telling us about your problem???:cross-eye

Apparently, I did all the stuff to get the fragments. Once I was done, I randomly came here to check the stuff out and i noticed that the prople here had a slot for the fragments while I didn't. Then, I went tho the Tower of Fate or whatever and to Chaomega (which I already have) but all he says is some **** about the timeline and stuff. I talked to the 8 pillars but to no avail. I think its because my bag was full. So I tossed a potion and talked to the pyramid thingy but all they said was 'Did you collect them all? Can I count them?' So now im in a dilema....

Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2012
So, while i was playing, i beat jimmy a second time. Then the screen moved over to the right, so i could see lustersand, but then i could not see me, and i could not move or anything. The screen is frozen on it.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
So, while i was playing, i beat jimmy a second time. Then the screen moved over to the right, so i could see lustersand, but then i could not see me, and i could not move or anything. The screen is frozen on it.

In which part did you battle Jimmy where this glitch happen?

Apparently, I did all the stuff to get the fragments. Once I was done, I randomly came here to check the stuff out and i noticed that the prople here had a slot for the fragments while I didn't. Then, I went tho the Tower of Fate or whatever and to Chaomega (which I already have) but all he says is some **** about the timeline and stuff. I talked to the 8 pillars but to no avail. I think its because my bag was full. So I tossed a potion and talked to the pyramid thingy but all they said was 'Did you collect them all? Can I count them?' So now im in a dilema....

That may be a big of a problem.
Did the pyramid gave you the fragments?
If none, then send me your saved file (not save state) and I'll try and fix it.

I fainted while I was on the airship, and then warped to some headquarters. I then got taken to Krystal mountain, and when I reached the top, the Ranger, Kevin and Angeallen were all there, but there seems to be a glitch/bug. Whenever I try to leave the area, the ranger seems to pull me back and say the same thing over and over again. When I go to talk to Kevin, he doesn't do anything, and Angeallen doesn't help either. What should I do?

If you haven't saved yet, then just go back to your previous saved point.
If you saved already, then send me your saved file so I can fix it for you.

Do I need to play the other 2 games in the series to understand this one? Or am I fine with just playing this?

You don't really need to play the previous two RD games to understand what's going on though, but the story can be very clear if you do play them.

Is there go to be a new game with of conection the life of gardians

Nope.
I'm too busy at the moment, and for the upcoming days.

Try and go to Guardia Town and defeat the gym leader there.

Where abouts in Oceana Sea is Nicholas with HM07? I defeated him and caught Devihel, then started the event with Gabby in Oceanshine. How do I get waterfall to find Gabby in Dusk Path?

After he leaves Angeallen in Mount Krystal, head to Oceania Sea above Silkwind Town. He's near the tower on that route.

There is a sav complete of this hack?

No, but I can give you my saved file if you wish.

scratch that last one now idk what to do the pyramid says head to the legue i did and i cant compete and im notworthy to climb the tower of fate and I've already earned my sixth symbol so idk why the pyramid still tells me to

I didn't get cut at the beginning of the game and now I'm in the castle and I went to sinister woods to get cut and there were no trainers to be found. Where can I get it?

The bug catcher inside Sinister Woods will give you one.

iPika

Crytec
Years

In which part did you battle Jimmy where this glitch happen?

That may be a big of a problem.
Did the pyramid gave you the fragments?
If none, then send me your saved file (not save state) and I'll try and fix it.

If you haven't saved yet, then just go back to your previous saved point.
If you saved already, then send me your saved file so I can fix it for you.

You don't really need to play the previous two RD games to understand what's going on though, but the story can be very clear if you do play them.

Nope.
I'm too busy at the moment, and for the upcoming days.

After he leaves Angeallen in Mount Krystal, head to Oceania Sea above Silkwind Town. He's near the tower on that route.

No, but I can give you my saved file if you wish.

The bug catcher inside Sinister Woods will give you one.

Welcome back jagold.
I attached the save file(s).
And no, not a single one. BTW im using gameboid for android.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Welcome back jagold.
I attached the save file(s).
And no, not a single one. BTW im using gameboid for android.

Thanks.
Now, the pyramid will only give you fragments if you have finished all events that will reward you with the other seven fragments.
What those events are, you can download the Guide Tool located in the first post.
The pyramid will only give you additional fragments after Might/Patty in Silkwind Path flew away.

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2016
...Yeah.Thingies...You can fix them if you want...

Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back