• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Legend of Dragons

What should the Name be???

• Pokemon Calcite

Votes: 26 29.2%
  • Pokemon Legend of Dragons

Votes: 40 44.9%
  • Pokemon Dragon Adventure

Votes: 23 25.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blargtastic808

likes stuff
Years
I think the story for this Hack is pretty original and the way it all starts out is pretty cool too. Two budding trainers go to watch Clair's match and then the 10 questions thing is pretty original. So far, I really like it. There was the glitch with the swapping places with the old lady thing, and then the game crashed when I went back into the shrine.

I'm stuck though. I've talked to Elm and he told me to get to the ferry at Cherrygrove but when I got there the captain won't let me enter. Is this a glitch? Did I forget to do something? Is this where the beta ends?

I would appreciate some help.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I am sure thethethethe will be pleased with your comment.., and no, that's not a glitch.., that's where the pre-beta/alpha ends. ;)

But watch out... I know thethethethe has many things under his sleeves. :D

Blargtastic808

likes stuff
Years
Ah well that's a bummer. Thanks for clearing that up, jagold. Good luck with the rest of this, Thethethethe! You've got my psyched for more > : D

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
Luck you!
I got stuck with Horsea​
:sleeping:​

thethethethe how's the hack going?
Are there any updates?
Or are you still on your long deserved break?​

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
Years
Luck you!
I got stuck with Horsea​

Are there any updates?

I got gible, when i answered truthly :)

Yeah, any updates, or still on break, we miss you over hear at this hack! I can't wait to see what happens in the hack later, best of luck thethethethe!

wolverfrog

Working on a Hack
Years
just played the alpha, this will be awsome when completed, however, heres a list of the things you need to do in my views-

1)change the heros sprite

2)change your rivals sprite

3)GET RID OF D/P POKEMON there so annoying, they don't belong in this.

4)sort out bugs and glitches

5)keep up the good work

by the way don't dis horsea! it owns!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 9, 2021
just played the alpha, this will be awsome when completed, however, heres a list of the things you need to do in my views-

5)keep up the good work

1. This is the Alpha by the way
2. See 1
3. What? D/P Pokemon are what people are demanding in Hack's nowadays
4. See 1

Years
rly I didn't liked much the hack.
there are bugs that ruin it, like when u die at the route be4 elem u sent to the Fire gym , wtf ><
at the ship, I could go on the black area and fought trainers with high lvls, and then I lost and the scripts with Ash, your Rival and Elem had been already used and the game was ruind.]
btw NICE SCRIPTING!!!!

Years
I restarted for the third time, and every time I get my starter Pokemon, I'm still not my own character and the way to leave is blocked out by Claire, Lance, and my female character that I got thrown out of. XD;

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
Years
there are bugs that ruin it, like when u die at the route be4 elem u sent to the Fire gym , wtf ><
at the ship, I could go on the black area and fought trainers with high lvls, and then I lost and the scripts with Ash, your Rival and Elem had been already used and the game was ruind.]
btw NICE SCRIPTING!!!!

You played the old Beta, the new one is a lot different!

wolverfrog

Working on a Hack
Years
1. This is the Alpha by the way
2. See 1
3. What? D/P Pokemon are what people are demanding in Hack's nowadays
4. See 1

i do know i'm talking about things he needs too do for the next beta.
meh, i just generally hate d/p pokemon in advance games. i did enjoy playing it on the ds, but that's were i believe it should stay

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 9, 2021

5)keep up the good work

meh, i just generally hate d/p pokemon in advance games. i did enjoy playing it on the ds, but that's were i believe it should stay

Keep it to yourself then, and don't remarks like that in every single post you have in Hacks with DP Pokemon in them.

Years
  • Seen Jun 5, 2014
its a great game keep it up. and for everyones referance: we have established the glitch/bug when you take the oran berry from your pokemon you dissapear behind clair and lance. and the one about going back into the shrine. i have seen alot of people mention it so now everyone knows. no need to post it thethethe is working on it im sure

Years
I think the story for this Hack is pretty original and the way it all starts out is pretty cool too. Two budding trainers go to watch Clair's match and then the 10 questions thing is pretty original. So far, I really like it. There was the glitch with the swapping places with the old lady thing, and then the game crashed when I went back into the shrine.

I would appreciate some help.

I know, I got a little reckless towards the end of the alpha, and forgot to fix quite few things. I'm glad you liked it.

After actually answering the quiz truthfully, I got me a Gible. Love it, my comrade. Haven't seen yah on the team forum's lately, where are you:shocked:

I checked it yesterday and no-one had posted in about two weeks

btw NICE SCRIPTING!!!!

Where'd you get that version from? I thought I removed it from the first post already...?

Just a question... but why would you need to tell me what I need to do before the next beta? About the DP pokemon, I've got those 25/26 empty spaces there, why should they go to waste?

Keep it to yourself then, and don't remarks like that in every single post you have in Hacks with DP Pokemon in them.

I just noticed your Virtual Chatot.

Espreon said:
Well the only reason why it riled me up because it reminded me of 4Kids' tyranny and butchering... They used Pokemon to create their evil empire (4Kids is the 3rd evil empire in my book, right after Micro$oft and Wal-Mart)...
So what's the proper translation?

Luck you!
I got stuck with Horsea​

Are there any updates?

Ummm... I got into the process of finding ways to fix bugs, I fixed some, but I had no idea, how I was going to fix the trapinch backsprite glitch, so I decided I'd just move everything into a new rom. I'm having trouble finding time to actually work on this hack or the tutorial I'm writing. All I've added into the new rom is the Maps, and fixed up the warps. So I haven't really gotten fully back from my break, but I'm slowly getting there. So sorry, until I get back into "the full swing of things," there probably won't be many updates besides ideas.

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
Years
  • Seen Mar 16, 2011
So what's the proper translation?

Only God knows... Lets just use the manga names!

Also are you gonna take my suggestion and implement Altomore? It is in the Johto region...

Also were you serious when you said a while back that you weren't gonna put in Dialga, Palkia and Giratina (I really only care for Giratina)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back