• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

King!

better
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Gah. Nothing is working. Nothing will get better. Eventually, I'm just going to...say it. All of it, right to you. And you know what? I don't think you'll change. I don't like the idea of me changing you. I don't like what you'll think of it. But I wish things changed. It's no use wanting that. But it's hurting me. Bad. I don't know...what to say to you. I don't want to blame you. I don't want you to feel bad. And most of all, I don't want to be disappointed. Because I know if I blame you, you won't fix it. You'll just be...upset. You'll be sorry. But you won't do anything about it. So I will live with this. I CAN live with this, I know it. It is just hard. I want to be happy for you. So bad. But I can't. And pretending sucks. You are the only one who can fix me. And I don't think if I told you that you'd try. Things changed for a reason, I guess, and there's no use going back. I will get over this. I...have to :P I can only hope that we get that week. I am praying and wishing so freaking hard for this, for those seven days. I need you there. I need you there with everything I have. It really is magic. You're magic. I need to show you. That's what will fix me, if nothing else will.

Love, Mr, Lightyear <3

Dear Anonymous,

xD If somehow you end up reading this (you know who you are), don't you dare go making fun of me for it x3 I love you <3 You're my best friend, really, and I'm thankful for you :)

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Dear A,

you took everything and keep doing that too...leave me alone and STOP...you can keep who you took i don't know really what am i fighting for now but you..you act weird,you're not the same person i knew long time ago..i won't tell you to change cuz you won't if you want to take what i keep for myself you can have it too i'm so tired so tired to fight now and nothing helps me too.

Dear A,

you really remind me of myself

Dear A,

more than saying i can't i said that more than one time,right now i'm standing to watch you..either to wave goodbye or to come back both together...as whatever...but anyway,i wish and know you can be happy and you will be okay.

Yours,

a Shadow that never change.

Years
Dear Anon,

I'm sorry I'm sick again. I think I'm allergic to something but I haven't been set off again until today. Please don't cut my hours. :( I'm probably being paranoid but I'm afraid you're getting fed up with me...

Maka Chop

【・ヘ・?】
Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2013
Dear A,

Get over it. Why do you even care, anyway? You're the one who broke up with her. Stop being such an ******* and accept it.

Dear A,

I'm sorry.

Dear A,

Stop stalking me and just say hi. >_>

Years
Dear A,

I know you're busy but all I wanted was a yes or no reply. It's been months and you keep saying you'll get back to me but never do. I'm not going to remind you again since I hate nagging, but I really hope you haven't forgotten.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
dear anonymous,

i'm sorry. i feel like i'm being selfish.

dear anonymous,

and i'm sorry to you too. i'm being selfish and just weird. and nitpicky. it's a great thing you can't read my mind.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I don't see who or what gives you the right to bully people. You're a horrible boy who really needs to get your act together. You make peoples lives hell, and I don't see why you do it, what sick pleasure does it give you? I honestly hope one day, someone gives you a taste of your own medicine. You're nothing but scum.

Dear Anonymous,

Okay, so you've completely changed and forgotten about us, but please, don't take my best friend away. They are one of the only people I can talk to about my problems, they understand me and I love talking with them. Take that away and I'll never forgive you.

Years
Dear A,

You claim you have "big news" but refuse to actually say what that news is... what's the point of bringing it up if you won't even tell us about it? I sure hope it's not you being pregnant, because you're already messing everything up when it comes to school. You wouldn't be able to handle something like that at all.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Dear Anonymous,

You haven't called in a week. I'm worried about you. Wait, not about you...forget you. I'm more worried about the baby you are about to give birth to. Come on, pleeeease respond. Whatever happened to our relationship? We used to text a lot before. :( Guess you're too busy getting sucked in another world. >_>

Dear Anonymous,

Yeah, yeah. I know you're married. BUT YOU'RE SO CUTE. .__. We talked more today and I'm really glad we did. Maybe if we talked more we might form a friendship. Buuuut, I heard you're moving to New Mexico in the summer and I'm kinda crushed. :( See ya Monday night though!

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021
Dear Anonymous,

What I said on Facebook to you earlier is only a mild dose of what I could and have every right to have said to you. You are the primary cause of my poor self-view. I know there are other factors, but the way you've always treated me, just as you did today, were ultimately the things that have caused my discontent with you and my lack of self-esteem. HOWEVER, since escaping from being under your thumb, I have realized that I don't have to nor should I or any other person ever be treated that way. And if you ever do it again, all I have to say to you is this: Come at me, bro. I'm ready to stand up to you for the first time in my life, and believe me: you made me capable of enduring a loooot of trash over the years, and I won't go down against you now, 'kay?

Also, pay my grandmother the $700 you owe her like the legal documents say to. Fair warning. And stop making me, my sisters, and my Mother out to be the bad guys over what happened with you. You brought it all on yourself. We all tried multiple times to forgive and forget, but that wasn't enough. You never changed. Always blamed us. So we said enough was enough and have since tried (and for most of us, succeeded) at being happier and better off. Plus, YOU expedited things. YOU left US. Getfactsstraightploxkthxbai

Years
Dear A,

I know you're probably tired and off sleeping because of your poor sleeping schedule currently, but it makes me sad when you just go off to bed without saying a single word and making me wait many, many hours. >: I don't get mad at you for it since I do understand but I still wish you'd say more. A simple "bbl sleeping" would suffice.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
DA

That felt like a punch to the face. I know you were only looking for your interests but that doesn't really make it any easier for me.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Dear Anon,

Why, out of all the anime series out there, do you have to watch the stupidest, ugliest, and most annoying of them all?

Dear Anon,

Not what I wanted to hear, but with the economy the way it is, I suppose there's no helping it. Thanks for looking into it anyway and hopefully I'll see y'all again...

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Dear Anonymous(es)
If you're not going to be or can't be positive, that's okay. I understand. But if you're going to be downright rude and venomous, then you need to go away.

Dear Anons
I wish you guys would accept me into the club... so to speak. I really quite like you.

Dear Anon
I really wish you wouldn't make fun of me an my interests. It's not very nice at all and kind of leaves me feeling alienated. Or maybe you're feeling alienated, since you're the only one of us kids that doesn't share these interests? Maybe you should stop being "cool" and join the nerd party.

Last edited:

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

lmao I've just realised, I'm not scared of you. You have no power over me anymore, and no matter how loud you shriek, you never will. lmao I feel so good right now.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
Dear anonymous,

liberty and virtue will always prevail over evil, it has been shown throughout history, good will always win. Even if the future looks hopeless, look to history and you will see that no matter how great the evil, good will overcome, and even in your own singular lifes, if you fail an exam, or at a job you can try again. You can be thankful for every day that you live, if you continue along the path of virtue then you will always be happy eventually.

If you're surrounded by uplifting things, usually people, you will be happy. It totally depends on who you are with, how happy you are. You can be in the shittest situation but with great people and thats why its bearable, love will overcome, even if youre in a horrible situation, if someone you love is there it will overcome.

And you can love anyone. Love is a choice, if someone treats you with love you can learn to love them back and it's that easy. You don't need to question it, you don't need to doubt yourself or them, you just need to love and it will be rewarding for you and everyone you love. There will be somebody that betray your love, and that's because they haven't been lucky enough to fully understand or appreciate love, it's still no reason to stop loving. If you believe love is endless, then it will be.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Dear anonymoose,

You type too much. But if you believe typing is endless, then it will be.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

If you want to convince yourself that I am the problem here... if that makes you feel better, then that's fine. I've been the scapegoat for a while, it doesn't faze me anymore. But the fact remains that if something so commonplace as my telling you to 'shut up' can trigger such hateful rage, that says more about you than it ever could about me. And by the way, perhaps if you paid more attention to what I am saying rather than how I am saying it, you might receive a valuable education in spite of yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back