The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Advertise here

View Poll Results: Should Bulbasaur start with Solar Beam to match the Manga?
Yes 2,773 88.71%
No 353 11.29%
Voters: 3126. You may not vote on this poll

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old 1 Day Ago, 04:29 PM
Pikachugirl2015

Advertise here
I'm on pinkan island how can I get slowpoke to move?
Old 1 Day Ago, 02:38 AM
DarkTammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikachugirl2015 View Post
I'm on pinkan island how can I get slowpoke to move?
Find Green, she's not hard to find. She'll move it for you
Old 1 Day Ago, 04:12 AM
Aethestode
Hacker

Nature: Serious
Started Blue Version Chapter
Old 1 Day Ago, 04:19 AM
Pikachugirl2015

OK where do I go after pinkan island I saved ryhorn
Old 1 Day Ago, 05:39 AM
Aethestode
Hacker

Quote:
Try exploring instead of asking questions all the time.
Old 1 Day Ago, 11:47 AM
DarkTammer

Quote:
If you're stuck, check out the Youtube-channel of Daemonthegamer. He made a good walkthrough
Old 23 Hours Ago, 01:34 PM
Amms90

Hello! I reached the end of the beta 9.1 and I must say it's AWESOME! For the last part of the game, I'm expecting a way to catch the Jotho starters and well... dunno little to add. This hack is simply wonderful: Also because it's super funny. There's plenty of funny jokes, seriously. I recently played another hack that... let's say... lacks dialogues... and this is just an entirely different story. Congrats for making such an awesome hack!

Now I want to say a couple things that maybe need correction:

on the archipelago, when you need to trigger the event in which you save Blue's pokemon, there's a chance to mess it up. The problem is that the island where the police and team rocket's hideout is can be reached both by south and west. Now if you reach it from the west, you find Blue's Charizard. Then Blue and the events follow in the right order. But for me I once messed it up 'cause I came from the south and so I first met Blue. Then Red said: "I just saw your Charizard!" or sth like that, since the script starts on its own... and well that's when I realized sth was off. So I checked around and found the Charizard and realized that stuff was wrong. So I reset and went all the way around so that I could first meet Charizard. I think it's better to put a barrier so that that island can't be accessed to from the south before you clear that event...

Another thing: as I tried out "fly" I found out that it works just fine in Kanto, not at all in the Orange Islands. Well obviously that's because the area is being worked on, right? Great. Then again, after reaching the end of the beta, I went back to Kanto to check around and for example find the Swampert event... this time around "fly" doesn't work at all. Nothing like before. Now it just freezes the game. I don't know why exactly. It's like after being to the Orange Islands I can't use fly anymore, not even in Kanto... =/ I don't know if that can be fixed somehow... honestly I'm not bothered much by doing without "fly" in Kanto, but it's kinda annoying around the archipelago because it's hard to go back and forth by surfing all around. So I guess it would be awesome if you could fix the "fly" bug by the time the game gets completed. =)

Oh and I assure you that I never used any cheats, it just stopped working after I've been to the Orange Islands.

Just a couple things to add: I LITERALLY LOVED basically all the events, but seriously wtf what's with the serial killer??? =""""""""D that was freaky alright!!! XD

P.S. too bad Lucario is not in the hack >.<

P.P.S. I think you should put more mushrooms >.< so far I only found 3 tiny ones: 2 in the cave between Pewter and Cerulean and 1 held by a Paras... =/

Last edited by Amms90; 23 Hours Ago at 01:52 PM. Reason: adding P.P.S.
Old 22 Hours Ago, 03:19 PM
Aethestode
Hacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amms90 View Post
Hello! I reached the end of the beta 9.1 and I must say it's AWESOME! For the last part of the game, I'm expecting a way to catch the Jotho starters and well... dunno little to add. This hack is simply wonderful: Also because it's super funny. There's plenty of funny jokes, seriously. I recently played another hack that... let's say... lacks dialogues... and this is just an entirely different story. Congrats for making such an awesome hack!

Now I want to say a couple things that maybe need correction:

on the archipelago, when you need to trigger the event in which you save Blue's pokemon, there's a chance to mess it up. The problem is that the island where the police and team rocket's hideout is can be reached both by south and west. Now if you reach it from the west, you find Blue's Charizard. Then Blue and the events follow in the right order. But for me I once messed it up 'cause I came from the south and so I first met Blue. Then Red said: "I just saw your Charizard!" or sth like that, since the script starts on its own... and well that's when I realized sth was off. So I checked around and found the Charizard and realized that stuff was wrong. So I reset and went all the way around so that I could first meet Charizard. I think it's better to put a barrier so that that island can't be accessed to from the south before you clear that event...
Oh my god, that's a huge oversight for me. Thank you, I'll definitely fix that for the next beta!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amms90 View Post
Another thing: as I tried out "fly" I found out that it works just fine in Kanto, not at all in the Orange Islands. Well obviously that's because the area is being worked on, right? Great. Then again, after reaching the end of the beta, I went back to Kanto to check around and for example find the Swampert event... this time around "fly" doesn't work at all. Nothing like before. Now it just freezes the game. I don't know why exactly. It's like after being to the Orange Islands I can't use fly anymore, not even in Kanto... =/ I don't know if that can be fixed somehow... honestly I'm not bothered much by doing without "fly" in Kanto, but it's kinda annoying around the archipelago because it's hard to go back and forth by surfing all around. So I guess it would be awesome if you could fix the "fly" bug by the time the game gets completed. =)

Oh and I assure you that I never used any cheats, it just stopped working after I've been to the Orange Islands.
Yeah, I'll see what I can do. The reason why I'm so hesitant in adding HM FLY to the game in the first place is because of things like this.
Old 21 Hours Ago, 03:30 PM
DartDaFox

is there a step by step walkthrough on how to patch this up with a clean FR rom?
Old 11 Hours Ago, 01:43 AM
BlazikenXY
Pokemon Hacker

Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by DartDaFox View Post
is there a step by step walkthrough on how to patch this up with a clean FR rom?
How to patch?
Here goes:http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=333151

Team Conquerors.
We're in need of mapper(s).

And, I can be a beta tester too, if you want, just VM/PM me, I really don't care which, =.=
Old 11 Hours Ago, 01:45 AM
vivekagrawal57

Originally Posted by DartDaFox View Post
Step 1: download FR rom
Step 2: download patch and LunarIPS
Step 3: open patch in LunarIPS it will ask you for target rom, select ur FR rom. Done
Old 5 Hours Ago, 07:46 AM
DartDaFox

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivekagrawal57 View Post
Step 1: download FR rom
Step 2: download patch and LunarIPS
Step 3: open patch in LunarIPS it will ask you for target rom, select ur FR rom. Done
thx for the help. been trying all day with no success
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here