The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.


Advertise here

View Poll Results: Should Bulbasaur start with Solar Beam to match the Manga?
Yes 2,773 88.71%
No 353 11.29%
Voters: 3126. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #4551    
Old 1 Day Ago, 04:29 PM
Pikachugirl2015
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Gender: Female

Advertise here
I'm on pinkan island how can I get slowpoke to move?
Reply With Quote
  #4552    
Old 1 Day Ago, 02:38 AM
DarkTammer
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikachugirl2015 View Post
I'm on pinkan island how can I get slowpoke to move?
Find Green, she's not hard to find. She'll move it for you
Reply With Quote
  #4553    
Old 1 Day Ago, 04:12 AM
Aethestode's Avatar
Aethestode
Hacker
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Australia
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
Started Blue Version Chapter
__________________
I have moved to Pokemon Hacker Online
Reply With Quote
  #4554    
Old 1 Day Ago, 04:19 AM
Pikachugirl2015
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Gender: Female
OK where do I go after pinkan island I saved ryhorn
Reply With Quote
  #4555    
Old 1 Day Ago, 05:39 AM
Aethestode's Avatar
Aethestode
Hacker
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Australia
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikachugirl2015 View Post
OK where do I go after pinkan island I saved ryhorn
Try exploring instead of asking questions all the time.
__________________
I have moved to Pokemon Hacker Online
Reply With Quote
  #4556    
Old 1 Day Ago, 11:47 AM
DarkTammer
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikachugirl2015 View Post
OK where do I go after pinkan island I saved ryhorn
If you're stuck, check out the Youtube-channel of Daemonthegamer. He made a good walkthrough
Reply With Quote
  #4557    
Old 23 Hours Ago, 01:34 PM
Amms90
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Italy
Gender: Male
Hello! I reached the end of the beta 9.1 and I must say it's AWESOME! For the last part of the game, I'm expecting a way to catch the Jotho starters and well... dunno little to add. This hack is simply wonderful: Also because it's super funny. There's plenty of funny jokes, seriously. I recently played another hack that... let's say... lacks dialogues... and this is just an entirely different story. Congrats for making such an awesome hack!

Now I want to say a couple things that maybe need correction:

on the archipelago, when you need to trigger the event in which you save Blue's pokemon, there's a chance to mess it up. The problem is that the island where the police and team rocket's hideout is can be reached both by south and west. Now if you reach it from the west, you find Blue's Charizard. Then Blue and the events follow in the right order. But for me I once messed it up 'cause I came from the south and so I first met Blue. Then Red said: "I just saw your Charizard!" or sth like that, since the script starts on its own... and well that's when I realized sth was off. So I checked around and found the Charizard and realized that stuff was wrong. So I reset and went all the way around so that I could first meet Charizard. I think it's better to put a barrier so that that island can't be accessed to from the south before you clear that event...

Another thing: as I tried out "fly" I found out that it works just fine in Kanto, not at all in the Orange Islands. Well obviously that's because the area is being worked on, right? Great. Then again, after reaching the end of the beta, I went back to Kanto to check around and for example find the Swampert event... this time around "fly" doesn't work at all. Nothing like before. Now it just freezes the game. I don't know why exactly. It's like after being to the Orange Islands I can't use fly anymore, not even in Kanto... =/ I don't know if that can be fixed somehow... honestly I'm not bothered much by doing without "fly" in Kanto, but it's kinda annoying around the archipelago because it's hard to go back and forth by surfing all around. So I guess it would be awesome if you could fix the "fly" bug by the time the game gets completed. =)

Oh and I assure you that I never used any cheats, it just stopped working after I've been to the Orange Islands.

Just a couple things to add: I LITERALLY LOVED basically all the events, but seriously wtf what's with the serial killer??? =""""""""D that was freaky alright!!! XD

P.S. too bad Lucario is not in the hack >.<

P.P.S. I think you should put more mushrooms >.< so far I only found 3 tiny ones: 2 in the cave between Pewter and Cerulean and 1 held by a Paras... =/

Last edited by Amms90; 23 Hours Ago at 01:52 PM. Reason: adding P.P.S.
Reply With Quote
  #4558    
Old 22 Hours Ago, 03:19 PM
Aethestode's Avatar
Aethestode
Hacker
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Australia
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amms90 View Post
Hello! I reached the end of the beta 9.1 and I must say it's AWESOME! For the last part of the game, I'm expecting a way to catch the Jotho starters and well... dunno little to add. This hack is simply wonderful: Also because it's super funny. There's plenty of funny jokes, seriously. I recently played another hack that... let's say... lacks dialogues... and this is just an entirely different story. Congrats for making such an awesome hack!

Now I want to say a couple things that maybe need correction:

on the archipelago, when you need to trigger the event in which you save Blue's pokemon, there's a chance to mess it up. The problem is that the island where the police and team rocket's hideout is can be reached both by south and west. Now if you reach it from the west, you find Blue's Charizard. Then Blue and the events follow in the right order. But for me I once messed it up 'cause I came from the south and so I first met Blue. Then Red said: "I just saw your Charizard!" or sth like that, since the script starts on its own... and well that's when I realized sth was off. So I checked around and found the Charizard and realized that stuff was wrong. So I reset and went all the way around so that I could first meet Charizard. I think it's better to put a barrier so that that island can't be accessed to from the south before you clear that event...
Oh my god, that's a huge oversight for me. Thank you, I'll definitely fix that for the next beta!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amms90 View Post
Another thing: as I tried out "fly" I found out that it works just fine in Kanto, not at all in the Orange Islands. Well obviously that's because the area is being worked on, right? Great. Then again, after reaching the end of the beta, I went back to Kanto to check around and for example find the Swampert event... this time around "fly" doesn't work at all. Nothing like before. Now it just freezes the game. I don't know why exactly. It's like after being to the Orange Islands I can't use fly anymore, not even in Kanto... =/ I don't know if that can be fixed somehow... honestly I'm not bothered much by doing without "fly" in Kanto, but it's kinda annoying around the archipelago because it's hard to go back and forth by surfing all around. So I guess it would be awesome if you could fix the "fly" bug by the time the game gets completed. =)

Oh and I assure you that I never used any cheats, it just stopped working after I've been to the Orange Islands.
Yeah, I'll see what I can do. The reason why I'm so hesitant in adding HM FLY to the game in the first place is because of things like this.
__________________
I have moved to Pokemon Hacker Online
Reply With Quote
  #4559    
Old 21 Hours Ago, 03:30 PM
DartDaFox's Avatar
DartDaFox
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Gender: Male
is there a step by step walkthrough on how to patch this up with a clean FR rom?
Reply With Quote
  #4560    
Old 11 Hours Ago, 01:43 AM
BlazikenXY's Avatar
BlazikenXY
Pokemon Hacker
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Somewhere in world, obviously
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by DartDaFox View Post
is there a step by step walkthrough on how to patch this up with a clean FR rom?
How to patch?
Here goes:http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=333151
__________________
I'm making a hack, if you want to help out, post here:

Team Conquerors.
We're in need of mapper(s).

And, I can be a beta tester too, if you want, just VM/PM me, I really don't care which, =.=
Reply With Quote
  #4561    
Old 11 Hours Ago, 01:45 AM
vivekagrawal57
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Gender:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DartDaFox View Post
is there a step by step walkthrough on how to patch this up with a clean FR rom?
Step 1: download FR rom
Step 2: download patch and LunarIPS
Step 3: open patch in LunarIPS it will ask you for target rom, select ur FR rom. Done
Reply With Quote
  #4562    
Old 5 Hours Ago, 07:46 AM
DartDaFox's Avatar
DartDaFox
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivekagrawal57 View Post
Step 1: download FR rom
Step 2: download patch and LunarIPS
Step 3: open patch in LunarIPS it will ask you for target rom, select ur FR rom. Done
thx for the help. been trying all day with no success
Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Advertise here
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 01:21 PM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.