• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sexiest Females of Pokemon

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Oh goodness, there's a lot, but I'll list two! Let's see, there's Erika from The Kanto games:

tumblr_mkn1j8pvSZ1rxldc4o1_500.png

Because she's pretty much my favourite Gym Leader of all time and you know, I overall love her demeanor, aah. She's pretty, kind, and she has the best badge ever! What she probably needs for her gym leader strategy is to utilize Sunny Day since she likes to use pokemon that has Chlorophyll like Victreebel, Jumpluff, etc, etc. Though to be fair, I kinda struggled against her when I was playing Pokemon Yellow because I relied on Pikachu too much, ugh. Still though, she's pretty much my favourite girl!

Another one I wanna mention is Olivine City's Jasmine! Another one of my favourite Gym Leaders!

tumblr_mic8txz5ti1r1ccfvo1_500.png

Well, I didn't find her as tough as Erika when I first battled against her, but, she's outstandingly pretty and has pretty cool steel typed pokemon! I just wish there was more steel typed pokemon for her to choose from back in Gen 2, because my Typhlosion pretty much swept her away, but with Meganinum, I thiiink she might prove more of a tough challenge, haha. As for her personality, yeah, I dig the shy personality; maybe she can go for a crazy-side when steel pokemon are in discussion? Clang!

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 21, 2024
Elesa because becoming a roller coaster gal to a fashionista type and it appeals me
Flannery, Clair, Karen, Roxanne, Valeria, Protagonist of Gen 4/5, Officer Jenny, Nurse Joy, Jessie, Lorelie and Phobie and Sabrina

I don't like younger girls like Jasmine or Misty due their much younger and I saw Misty in anime, her age wise

Stroker Ace

YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE, BUTTHORN
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 14, 2018
HANDS OFF FENNEL
SHE'S MINE
6hBix.jpg

She's just too freaking adorable. She's my bae <3

ORAS Courtney is a close second, though.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
^ Yet another Pokegirl I forgot to add onto my list, but you already told us to keep our hands off of her. >_>

I don't like younger girls like Jasmine or Misty due their much younger and I saw Misty in anime, her age wise
Isn't Jasie a young woman, like 18 to early 20's?

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 21, 2024
Basically in-game and anime, she around 18 or below. I'm not so sure

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Serena look cute here !!!

Spoiler:

If Ash aged and Serena appeared in her original age then she would have been the sexist girl.
Just look at Y (Serena's PokeSpe Counterpart).
Y is look so sexy because of her large burst ! However Serena can't became like her because Serena's 10 while Y is 13.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2017
caitlin, jasmine, lisia and furisode girl blossom are cute/pretty. courtney (oras) is hot af. <3

as for trainer classes...

Spoiler:

Reactions: Tek

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
Years
I have a really long list of them... I might compile some more later on, but off the top of my head, Skyla, Dahlia, Flannery (x1000+ times!), Whitlea/Hilda, Rosa, Dawn, May, and Fennel are definitely Beauties in my book! And then Misty probably kickstarted everything.. XD.

Years
  • Age 45
  • Seen Jul 4, 2015
Well, either this woman who attracted even Misty's attention
Spoiler:

or the most colourful female in the entire series (warning - although the picture is from the series it is kinda revealing!)
Spoiler:

But also there are the Least Attractive Females, like Dawn
Spoiler:

or Ash's mother
Spoiler:

There is an extra too:
Spoiler:

Colorado290

Lazy Grump
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 27, 2015
Looks like it's the call of the waifus here~ lol. It's really hard picking through them all, in all honesty. I guess I'll just make a list of my own~

Spoiler:

You can't make me pick just one. I'm sorry, I don't make the rules. I have too many candidates.

Reactions: Tek

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
The lack of Serena hurts.

C'mon, the socks, the skirt...the hat. She may not really be "sexy" (cos c'mon, in a child-oriented game, it'll be difficult to find sexiness), but she's cute as heck.

That and I have a thing for thigh-highs. :3c

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
Damn... this is a tough one. I've always adored Winona though. I find her to be absolutely beautiful. I'm straight, so I wouldn't go as far as saying she's sexy or anything. XD I agree with Marisa. It's really hard to actually find Pokemon females to be sexy in a child-oriented game or anime (at least in Pokemon standards anyway).

OH OH OH OH. I forgot about Lisia! She's super cute, and I can't help but adore her in ORAS! Every time I see her first introduction to the MC in the games, I end up squeeing a little. :P

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Damn... this is a tough one. I've always adored Winona though. I find her to be absolutely beautiful. I'm straight, so I wouldn't go as far as saying she's sexy or anything. XD I agree with Marisa. It's really hard to actually find Pokemon females to be sexy in a child-oriented game or anime (at least in Pokemon standards anyway).
With women like Cynthia, Elesa, and Skyla existing in a Pokémon game, it's hard not to find any of them sexy.

AquaMarine8

One less, one less problem~
Years
In my opinion, it's Flannery, Clair (HG/SS design), and Sabrina (HG/SS design).

Elesa and Skyla are also contenders. The gym leaders these days are definitely "sexy".

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
Years
Well, instead of just defaulting to simply "Flannery" like I tend to do (not to diminish her flame in any way, though!), I went and compiled a regional list of some of Pokemon's lovely beauties (I knew there were a lot of "PokeGirls", but wow @_@). XD I'm sure there are plenty of "Characters of the Day" that would qualify, but sifting through that is an endeavor for another day. {XD} It was hard enough forming this list as it is!

Prefacing this, there's going to be an abundance of tights (Rosa, May, Celosia), jeans (Flannery, Dahlia), khakis (Alexa, ORAS Gabby(?)), Zettai Ryouiki (Yvonne/Serena, Dawn, Solana), and short shorts/nice legs (Hilda, Shauna, Zinnia). Rationales are given at times..

Kanto:
Sabrina – particularly, the designs from Pokémon FireRed/LeafGreen (form-fitting outfit and tight black leggings) and Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver (nice midriff and white "denim")
Lorelei - busty; even Misty was surprised XD
Misty
Leaf (Green)
Erika
Daisy Oak
Jessie (Team Rocket)
Female CoolTrainer (Pokémon FireRed/LeafGreen)
Female Painter (Pokémon FireRed/LeafGreen [reminds me of Sora Takenouchi from the Digimon franchise])

Johto:
Jasmine (elegant)
Whitney (cute)
Lyra (nice denim-based, cut-off overalls and Zettai Ryouiki)
Kris (nice biker shorts?)
Karen (nice midriff and tight white pants)
Ariana/Athena (also liked her Zettai Ryouiki-ish Pokémon FireRed/LeafGreen design)
Female CoolTrainer (Pokémon Gold/Silver/Crystal/Stadium 2 [biker shorts and cute hairstyle] + Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver [short leggings and Zettai Ryouiki])
Female Beauty (Pokémon Gold/Silver/Crystal) – cute; great shorts/leggings
Janine

Hoenn:
Flannery - amazing denim; marvelous midriff; beautiful bust, boobs, butt; bubbly/outgoing yet nervous persona; redhead; hot in more ways than one; cute; nice "rough-and-ready" look in Pokémon OmegaRuby/AlphaSapphire
Zinnia – lovely tan, eyes, and hairstyle; hot Zettai Ryouiki, "rough-and-ready look" looks great and reminds me somewhat of Final Fantasy's Yuffie and Naruto's Anko Mitarashi
Female Pokemon Rangers of Hoenn – their gray khaki shorts just seem so amazing!
May – biker shorts, tight white shorts over the biker shorts in Pokémon OmegaRuby/AlphaSapphire makes it even better somewhat, very cute overall, nice fanny pack and shoes, very "Girl Next Door-ish" (probably nostalgia since my core Pokémon game experience started in Hoenn)
Roxanne – nice outfit; seems "tactical and experienced/confident in abilities"; nice leggings
Winona – elegant, pseudo-Zettai Ryouiki with Pokémon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald sprite; good friends with Flannery
Courtney - I liked her Pokémon Ruby/Sapphire skirt; nice legs in Pokémon OmegaRuby/AlphaSapphire, although I dislike how she looks more similar to Tower Tycoon Anabel
Shelly (Pokémon Ruby/Sapphire) - amazing red hair (looks more poofy in-game) and midriff; Shelly/Isabel (Pokémon OmegaRuby/AlphaSapphire) – amazing midriff and "pant slits"
Gabby of Hoenn TV – particularly the new outfit from Pokémon OmegaRuby/AlphaSapphire; tight white pants are just wow
Bridgette/Brigette – redhead with amazing legs; Pokémon Bank did lovely wonders for her design; kind of dislike how Zoey essentially copied it
Lucy – some kind of hot allure; nice midriff
Rebecca – nice design, midriff, glasses, and pants; looks inquisitive
Glacia – breathtaking; Pokémon OmegaRuby/AlphaSapphire did wonders for her design
Lizabeth (from Pokémon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea) – nice design, hair, and voice
Phoebe (very cute)
Greta – nice leggings; intriguing hair; probably very fit
Lisia – cute; nice leggings and midriff
--I also love her "casual" outfit in the Dating A Team Magma Grunt fanmade manga series!
Female Pokémon Breeder – cute and "girl-next-door"-ish; somehow reminds me of Hikari Horaki from Neon Genesis Evangelion
Beauty (Pokémon Ruby/Sapphire) – blonde and nice midriff, bust, and allure; I have a feeling I'll like the redesign
Bianca (from Pokémon Heroes: Guardians of the Water Capital) – cute and nice design
Female Team Aqua Grunt – nice midriff (both the Pokémon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald design and the Pokémon OmegaRuby/AlphaSapphire design)
*Female Team Magma Grunt – nice legs

Sinnoh:
Dahlia – hot Latina flair (based on the manga Pokémon Special/Adventures); hot skintight jeans; nice midriff; a possible interest in gaming?
Dawn – nice legs and design; very cute; seems all cozy for winter weather
Cynthia – she's freaking Cynthia (and nice design)
Maylene – very cute; nice workout pants
Gardenia – nice midriff
Candice – very cute
Alice (from Pokémon: The Rise of Darkrai) – blonde-ish; nice design and leggings
Spring (of Mountain Hut Maid Café/Café Cabin) – gorgeous eyes; nice hair; pretty and cute; the French Maid outfit makes quite a difference
Hayley – nice leggings and slight denim
Summer of (Mountain Hut Maid Café/Café Cabin) – pretty design; the French Maid outfit makes quite a difference
Mars – redhead, although her skirt is kind of weird
Cheryl – elegant and tranquil
Marley – nice leggings and intriguing look
Autumn (of Mountain Hut Maid Café/Café Cabin) – cute; the French Maid outfit makes quite a difference
Johanna – for some reason, I really like her hair XD
Roxy..?

Unova:
Skyla – redhead with phenomenal midriff and legs
Whitlea/Hilda – great design; amazing spiky denim shorts and nice legs
Rosa – stunning leggings; extremely cute
Fennel – cute (especially with glasses) and nerdy; seems like an older girl you see a lot but are too shy to talk to
Belle/Bianca – cute; stunning Hartman Hips; adorable anime personality (klutzy and rushing off/running into things <3)
Iris – very cute; looks quite elegant upon assuming the position of Unova Pokémon League Champion (although the anime's "What a kid" catchphrase was a bit off a turn-off at times)
Elesa – great leggings and she can definitely work it as a model
Professor Juniper – that "rough-and-ready" look
Shauntal – cute with amazing leggings; either the hair (maybe due to being the same color as other parts of her design?) or the glasses (too round?) are somewhat detracting
Anthea and Concordia – nice elegant and simple look
Homika ("Roxie") – wild, "edgy", and loves to jam musically
Caitlin – highly elegant; her hair is just 0_o
Whitlea/Hilda's mother and ~Rosa's mother
Burgundy/Cabernet (intriguing design)

Kalos:
Alexa - amazingly tight "denim"-ish khakis; nice design
Yvonne/Serena – pleasant design; transcendent Zettai Ryouiki!
Malva – initially disliked pink hair, but she has a nice design overall
Celosia – great tight leggings
Shauna – cute; nice denim short/skirt; really nice legs
Viola – cute; nice rugged look
Battle Chatelaine Morgan
Female Team Flare Grunt (nice tight orange pants)
Diantha (cute; nice legs; seemingly great personality despite "celebrity/actress" status)
Grace (Yvonne's mother) – pleasant anime design
Drasna – seems so calm WITH THE RAW POWER OF DRAGONS
Bryony and Mable (both of Team Flare) – nice legs
Battle Chatelaines (Morgan is probably my favorite, but all of them have nice elegant designs)

Other/currently unclassified (no particular order, although Solana is definitely at the top):
Solana – nice "shorts/pseudo-leggings"; started my love/awareness of Zettai Ryouiki in the Pokémon franchise
Moria (Sky Trainer from the anime) – gorgeous facial design
Professor Burnet(t) – amazing general design and facial design; tight EVERYTHING <3
Wendy (Pokémon Ranger series) – nice simplistic design; green hair!
Melody (from Pokémon 2000: The Power of One) – great casual and ceremonial clothes; I wanted a kiss from her so much for some reason XD
Millis Steel
Nurse Joy – redhead with nice legs; hot nurse's outfit; very caring and supportive role
Officer Jenny (nice legs; love a woman in uniform!)
Female Team Dim Sun Grunt – blonde with tight EVERYTHING <3
Rui – nice design and midriff
Female Sky Trainer (Kalos)
Maren and Carol (from Pokémon 2000: The Power of One) – nice uniforms
Professor Ivy – nice "stern yet tranquil" design
Delia Oak – cute
Kunoichi of Pokemon Conquest (Ransei region)
Heroine of Pokemon Conquest (Ransei region)

Overall: Flannery, Zinnia, Skyla, Dahlia, Dawn, Whitlea/Hilda, Rosa, Yvonne/Serena, Sabrina, Alexa, Solana, Fennel, May, Roxanne, Jasmine, Celosia, and Hoenn's Female Pokemon Ranger are at the absolute top of my list..

Last edited:
Back