• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Foreigners (OOC)

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Name: Draco Corronus
Region: Sinnoh
Appearance:
2280199351_c710460517_m.jpg
This is basically how Draco looks like. The sword is also apart of his attire.

History: Draco was born an orphan in Floaroma Town. His mother and father were killed by Team Galactic. A wild Staraptor and Luxray found him and somehow worked together and raised the boy. Being raised by pokemon, he learned how to speak PokeSpeak. At age 8, he finally came into contact with man, and through that, he learned how to speak the way a human should. being raised by a flying and electric, he always feels some kind of connection to those types and bonds with them easier. at age 12, he decides to become a trainer to avenge his true mother and father when he learned that they had been murdured. he learned this info from a pokemon who witnessed the cruel act. Before he left on his journey, his surrogate mother and father give him two eggs and tell him they contain a shinx and starly. he thanks them for everything they've every done for him and leaves. After a week, both the eggs hatch to his delight and he instantly bonds with his "siblings". Whenever he goes into a pokemon battle, he feels weak because he knows that without Shinx and Starly, he'd be defenseless so he learns to wield a sword very easily, naturally and quickly.

Personality: (what we should know before the RP starts to better understand and interact with your character)

Pokémon:
- Species:
- Species:

g2g to bed. i'll finish it tommorw morning. sorry.

Ooh sounds good so far....love the picture...reminds me of Cloud for some reason. Swords.....now I feel defenseless....

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Wait wait. PokemasterX, that history is just too unlikely and... Well, too cliché for my taste. Please create a more believable character who wasn't raised by pokemon and can't speak pokemon tongue... Also, no sword, no :s kids nowadays don't carry swords. And please put more than a pic for appearance. Look at the other SUs here.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
BTW my own SU is edited to include parts of Hoenn~

@PokemasterX: Maybe you can let your character be like a pokemon entrepreneur... :3
I dunno, just throwing ideas!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Wait, even though I'm in generation four, do I still get generation five moves or no?

Yes :)

I'll be back at home (to my computer) tonight, so make sure all SUs are complete then :) then, I'll post the main thread.

---

Baaack~! Let's see... First Snow, you are ACCEPTED :)

@ Michaela - No TM moves before the RP starts, please. Just to make it fair for all and to make sure that you'll be happy if you receive TMs in the RP later on ;) Please take Flamethrower, Thunder Punch and Psychic away before I can accept your SU.
If that brings trouble to the history part... you can either make up some new history there or just skip and say they won those matches (without Thunder Punch).
PENDING until this is fixed :3

@ EVERYONE - Actually... Michaela had a good point there. It's probably a good idea to list all your pokémon and their attacks like MichaelaTheUchiha has done in her SU, and then update the SU post when your pokémon learn new moves or when you catch a new pokémon.
I will list to your SU posts from the opening post of the main thread, to make it easier to find them :3 how's that sound?
Again, use this http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/ to find out what moves your pokémon knows at the start of the RP (all level-up moves up to lvl 30, if you wish)

@ Miss Doronjo - ACCEPTED :3 interesting personality and choice of pokémon ^^

I'll post the OP for the main thread soon... but we won't start playing until at least one more player is accepted for Sinnoh.

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
@ EVERYONE - Actually... Michaela had a good point there. It's probably a good idea to list all your pokémon and their attacks like MichaelaTheUchiha has done in her SU, and then update the SU post when your pokémon learn new moves or when you catch a new pokémon.
I will list to your SU posts from the opening post of the main thread, to make it easier to find them :3 how's that sound?
Again, use this http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/ to find out what moves your pokémon knows at the start of the RP (all level-up moves up to lvl 30, if you wish)

I guess I should have seen that coming.
Also: No. Nope, no, never, not happening, NO, I refused, you can't make me, I will NOT use Serebii! xD
Now, Ima go use Psypokes to go and get those moves.
Oh, since Gaia, the Gigalith, is evolved and Roggenrola/Boldore may learn slightly different moves before level 30, could I have him know them all or should I have him know all moves a Roggenrola can learn before it evolves and all the moves a Boldore knows from the time of evolution until level 30?
EDIT: Lol, nevermind, it's only a difference of one move. :P

Last edited:

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Its only the moves up to level 30, right? But If you say so~!

Spr_5b_347.png

Attacks: Scratch, Harden, Mud Sport, Water Gun, Metal Claw, Protect

345.png

Attacks: Astonish, Constrict, Acid, Ingrain, Confuse Ray, Amnesia

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024

I guess I should have seen that coming.
Also: No. Nope, no, never, not happening, NO, I refused, you can't make me, I will NOT use Serebii! xD
Now, Ima go use Psypokes to go and get those moves.
Oh, since Gaia, the Gigalith, is evolved and Roggenrola/Boldore may learn slightly different moves before level 30, could I have him know them all or should I have him know all moves a Roggenrola can learn before it evolves and all the moves a Boldore knows from the time of evolution until level 30?
EDIT: Lol, nevermind, it's only a difference of one move. :P
Haha, you a serebii hater much? ;p And about Roggenrola/Boldore, choose either Roggenrola's or Boldore's moveset :)

Its only the moves up to level 30, right? But If you say so~!

Spr_5b_347.png

Attacks: Scratch, Harden, Mud Sport, Water Gun, Metal Claw, Protect

345.png

Attacks: Astonish, Constrict, Acid, Ingrain, Confuse Ray, Amnesia
Yeah. But maybe it's easier to keep track of them if you have them written down in the RP :3 Do you want me to link to this post as well or will you add this in to your SU post?

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
Well I have edited my post like you asked us too Chibi Pelippers.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
[SIZE="a"]Im going to edit my SU as well
Just to be sure, can your pokemon have more thsn 4 moves?[/SIZE]

Yes, your pokémon can have every LEVELING UP move up to level 30.

The 4 moves limit is to make the GB/DS game work but it feels kind of weird when RPing anime-style. I think ^^

Wymsical

V.S. The Wymsical Champion
Years
Well, alrighty then. Moves it is, and maybe some additional stuff.

329.png

LVL 30
Attacks: SonicBoom, Sand Tomb, Faint Attack, Sand Attack
Nature: Adamant

Spr_5b_259.png

LVL 30
Attacks: Mud Bomb, Water Gun, Foresight, Bide
Nature: Lonely

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Well, alrighty then. Moves it is, and maybe some additional stuff.

329.png

LVL 30
Attacks: SonicBoom, Sand Tomb, Faint Attack, Sand Attack
Nature: Adamant

Spr_5b_259.png

LVL 30
Attacks: Mud Bomb, Water Gun, Foresight, Bide
Nature: Lonely
Looks like you should read my posts a bit more carefully ;) They aren't restricted to a specific number of moves. Unless you want only 4 moves, of course.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
LOL, I read it, I read it. I DO only want 4, it adds the air of originality to the Pokemon. Plus, they don't learn much up to LVL 30 anyway.
I see :3

I've posted the main thread, let's bet on how many days it takes for it do be approved ;)

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
I see :3

I've posted the main thread, let's bet on how many days it takes for it do be approved ;)

Let's see, with Skymin's lazy butt, I'd estimate . . . 1 day to eternity? Yeah, that sounds about right, lol.
And, yes, Serebii hater is accurate enough for me, lol. :P

EDIT: @Miss Doronjo - CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Eh. I'll go for one. xD

MEANWHILE, NAKU, I DEMAND YOUR CHARACTER RIVALS MINE.
IT IS YOUR DESTINY~

Let's see, with Skymin's lazy butt, I'd estimate . . . 1 day to eternity? Yeah, that sounds about right, lol.
And, yes, Serebii hater is accurate enough for me, lol. :P

EDIT: @Miss Doronjo - CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.
BETS PLACED! Tho you'll have to be a bit more specific, Nakuzami ;p

The winner gets to find a TM outside Pallet Town, lol. Guess in hours instead of days and the one who comes closest wins ;D

Also, yay, rivalry!

Back