• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The search for subtitles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 5, 2016
Recently I started rewatching the series from the very beginning, except subtitled, and after searching around and using different sites I managed to watch all of them up to episode 39 of the indigo league season. The problem I have now is that subtitles have essentially stopped existing for the rest of the episodes in the first season. So if there are any subbers reading this I am begging you to make them for me and the other people that prefer the japanese audio over the dub.

ZetaZaku

AEUG Pilot
Years
All three series before Best Wishes aren't completely translated. Only some random episodes are translated for the original series and half of Diamond and Pearl (last 100 episodes I think). Unless you understand Japanese, you're out of luck. It'll take a long while for the whole series to get completely translated, unless they only translate the important episodes and cut out filler episodes.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
You just need to search around, this really isn't the place to be asking for subbers of episodes. Go to the sites that provide the videos since we at PC have nothing to do with who subs what.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back