• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokemon Grace

Whitney's Shaymin

Creator Of Pokemon Grace
Years
First off this game is made with RMXP or Rpg Maker XP

Name: Pokemon Grace

Story: The setting is about 3 years before G/S/C. (Right after the events of R/B/Y) In the region know as Manako a girl stands in front of her TV, the girl is named Whitney. She knows that today is the day to get her pokemon. Now this region is diferent with giving out starters, they don't give you three choices, you get to pick! And this girl knows who exactly to pick, Miltank. Now with Miltank you must go and defeat the 8 gyms and Elite 4 so you can achieve your dream, becoming a gym leader yourself. Any you're going to do it all with the help of Miltank. Meanwhile... as you know Team Rocket got disbanded right? Well the Rockets in this region didn't get the memo, meaning they are still in this region and are wanting to steal all the Pokemon in the region, including the legends!

Characters:

Whitney
2135278.png

Whitney is a new trainer, who is focused on her one dream, to become a gym leader some day.

Blue
kcnjuq.png

Blue is a guy who had just lost his place as champion, taking this loss hard he decided to try to have another journey but this time in another region.

Features (already added are green, to be added are yellow, suggested and not sure are red)

MYSTERY GIFT
MEGA EVOLUTIONS (Including some of my own)
TIGHT 150 DEX (as it progresses maybe more will be added, lets say 1 evo line a week based on your guys ideas)
More to be announced

SCREENS

v8exhd.png

e22xh.png

5x6b2u.png

2gy3sr6.png

20iyivm.png

se1yxl.png

PROGRESS
I have made some progress, the game is going sorta slow since im alone right now (also requiting) but will be slowly but surely be working on this game.

DOWNLOADS: Sorry none yet...

CREDITS: I hate to say but since I have gone through lots of games I don't know where the tiles came from, if someone does let me know.
Maruno-Pokemon Essentials
RMXP
Kyldove and Speed - some inside tiles.
Pokemon- Pokemon

If I forgot anything let me know!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 9, 2015
It seems interesting, you should put more screenshots!
Also, are those maps/dialogues temporary?

Natsu Dragneel

Fire Dragon Slayer
Years
Wow i like it will all 721 mon be included? As the above poster says you should post more screenshots :) and i like the wings on mega miltank though the horns seems bothersome as it collides with each other :|

Whitney's Shaymin

Creator Of Pokemon Grace
Years
Wow i like it will all 721 mon be included? As the above poster says you should post more screenshots :) and i like the wings on mega miltank though the horns seems bothersome as it collides with each other :|

It might include all by the end, i don't exactly know though, and I know, the mega form is a beta right now!

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
If you're not going to include all 721 Pokemon, you should stick to Pokemon with semi-simplistic designs, like the Minccino line, the Litwick line, the Bagon line, the Sneasel line, the Drifloon line, etc.

TBM_Christopher

Semi-pro Game Dev
Years
Eggxactly, oh god puns, anyways I'm trying to get a online system, dont know how long it will take but thats what im working on now.
Hey, glad to see you working on another project. It'll be interesting seeing how Mega Miltank turns out (I'm personally not a fan at the moment, but that's really just the issue with the horns presently), as well as your other ideas for mega evolutions.

A word of caution: online multiplayer, no matter what you're attempting to implement it in, is a huge challenge. Don't go into it lightly, especially if you're only implementing it to stir up user interest. Make sure you know exactly what you want in that regard before making any promises.

Back