• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen The X/Y Rumors Thread!

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
I was hoping that as well. Pokemon like Mawile, Manectric, Swalot need MegaEvolutions and no real evolutions, and Pokemon like Lucario and Mew are already strong as hell and don't need a MegaEvolution. GF will probably give the fan favorites an update, as Torchic and Lucario have always been popular.
If so then I hope each they choose at least one obscure one from each generation with Kanga being the Gen 1 obscure, and Mawile the Gen III obscure. Dunsparce can be Gen II's, Carnivine being Gen IV's, and Stunfisk being Gen V's.

Years
Please no XD
I really hope gamefreak will try to forget stunfisk, like what they did to the porygon line in the anime.
I just really hate stunfisk...
I feel the same way...about stunfisk that is. Also while Porygon was left out of the anime it still got evolutions...same could happen with Stunfisk...

If not Stunfisk then maybe Druddigon.

blue

gucci
Years
The only rumored Pokémon I'm hoping that comes to fruition is Espurr & Meowmix? They sound like the perfect Pokémon and I'd definitely use them on my team.

Years
I'd love to see one that is ghost/poison or ghost/steel. If there is going to be stuff like this then I prefer them being ghosts, it makes more sense, and people seem to question it a lot less.
If it was ghost/poison, it could be leaking gas, and letting out the poisonous gases where there should be it's engine. The headlights could work as eyes.
So true, if not Honedge would've suffered more hate than it did...it being a possessed sword helps relax some of that hate.

A Ghost/Poison car or truck sounds cool, and I absolutely agree the headlights should be the eyes.

~Angel~

Lead developer for Pokémon Millennium
Years
So, I dunno if anyone posted this or not but, I got a rumor that the list of Pokemon getting a mega evolution included.. Well these here:
tumblr_mru6t2REDS1sg5bito1_500.jpg

Opinions? It's a possible official confirmation, but I dunno, it's hard to believe honestly, looks to real, but it's possible to be fake, although we see the ones that DO get a megaevolution on there, so.. Yeah. I noticed Kangaskhan wasn't on there, that and I saw this photo just before Kangaskhan was announced for a megaevolution.. So.. Yeah.

Years
So, I dunno if anyone posted this or not but, I got a rumor that the list of Pokemon getting a mega evolution included.. Well these here:

Opinions? It's a possible official confirmation, but I dunno, it's hard to believe honestly, looks to real, but it's possible to be fake, although we see the ones that DO get a megaevolution on there, so.. Yeah. I noticed Kangaskhan wasn't on there, that and I saw this photo just before Kangaskhan was announced for a megaevolution.. So.. Yeah.

Sorry, but these were rental teams for an event of some sort in Japan. They actually don't have anything to do with Mega's but this rumor has been spreading like wildfire over the past month.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

I see a haxorus, salamance,garchomp,gyrados,dragonitre,tyranitar,.....WHOAH. If this turned out to be true the meta game will be RUINED. Most of the pokmeon on this list is seirously op. especially garchomp(thinks about poke showdown). Uh yea. for the tiem being these are gonna be fake heh....
EDIT:Oh I see it is fake. phew....

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
So I was right back when I said those looked like pre-made teams back when that picture started circulating? yay for lucky guesses!

Years
So that's yet another rumor provided by the source who told us about the Fairy type that turned out to be true...
Yes...only it involved different parties than what they said, of course that may have been due to having to cover up some of the truth in a few lies/misleading things to avoid getting in trouble as Pokebeach said.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
So that's yet another rumor provided by the source who told us about the Fairy type that turned out to be true...

Said rumor was also false as they said Sycamore wasn't the regional professor, but an add in professor to give you the Kanto Starters as well as said a different professor gave you the Kalos starters, which was proven today to be false as your new friends give you your starter Pokemon.

So like everything else its hit and miss with 50% accuracy.

Years
Said rumor was also false as they said Sycamore wasn't the regional professor, but an add in professor to give you the Kanto Starters as well as said a different professor gave you the Kalos starters, which was proven today to be false as your new friends give you your starter Pokemon.

So like everything else its hit and miss with 50% accuracy.
I find it strange though that they're right about the stuff but get the reason behind them wrong. I think that's what WPM meant by the source fusing lie and truth to avoid legal issues.

Back