• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ban The Person Above You! (Don't take it literally!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

phantominoid

Darkness Within
Years
she is my character and that's a new deviantart stamp which is why i'm using it cuz i love it ,though i dunno about creativity, never cared much for that, it was a gift from my friend and i never complain about gifts. Banned for not hearing about this

Pandesal

W - Luna! Trigger!
Years
  • Seen Apr 5, 2011
I meant my reason for banning was uncreative, not the avatar. Sorry for not making that explicit ^___^;

Banned for joining in the same month as me.

phantominoid

Darkness Within
Years
oh lmao, that explains thing, im not used to the emotes here so i cant express what i have in mind yet but im not mad or anything.
Banned for having the awesome neku as your icon

tkallab

Should have been in Dissidia
Years
Soooo, ehem... Banned for reading 'ordinaire' in a French accent, I guess... Gosh, I wonder why I'm gonna get banned next... Hahaha!

tkallab

Should have been in Dissidia
Years
Banned for not keeping in mind that I learnt that word about half an hour ago, and I just need to use it before I can go to sleep. I only knew it from World of Warcraft before this.
Not like I play World of Warcraft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back