• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Shiny Gold!

Years
Is the karate dude in the dark cave supposed to give you Rollout?
I used it to whoop Falkner. :D
yep, and that's exactly how you beat him...if you're clever enough to figure out where the guy is. =D

Great game, i was looking forward to a good GSC remake...here it is, this is offically the best Rom i'veplayed.

One thing...I cannot get passed the basement switches part.

HELP?
perhaps go to the help thread and ask there...where it is the topic ;P

lol im very upset :P; yesterday i when to play SG on gpSP and i went to save instead of load so i lost my data.. guess its time to start from the beginning
and why did we need to know that?

Last edited:

X-HaulTed

Aspiring Mapper and Scripter
Years
Nice hack Zel
I must say this is a very high quality hack...
not all hacks are this good
overall i like everything 'bout it
the tiles are excellent
it even looks like it's an official remake of Gold haha
thanks for this hack^^
please i would love to see this finished even if it has to be long XP

Milnivri

Telefan ;)
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2011
Bug:

If you lose to a wild Pokemon on Route 29 just after getting your starter, you end up in a PC (most probably Cherrygrove's), but it's all darkness and even after Nurse Joy finishes talking and healing your Pokes, you stay there. Yes, I haven't reached any Pokemon Center yet, nor any town/city other than New Bark.

Haha I lost to a Sentret just because it had an Oran Berry and I was lazy to use potions (I had little health then). xD

EDIT: Did you replace the original LG Pallet Town map with the now New Bark Town one? The same for Route 29 & Route 1/Cherrygrove City & Viridian City? Because there might be a code inside there which detects whether you have reached the map of Viridian (with var numbers?), and so by putting it like this it might turn out differently. If you get what I mean... :/

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 27, 2011
Hi there,

Does someone know where i can get whirlpool? I really need it on wich route can i find it or a screenshot?

Thanks it would be appreciate

Archeopterix

Cooltrainer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 14, 2014
Hi there,

Does someone know where i can get whirlpool? I really need it on wich route can i find it or a screenshot?

Thanks it would be appreciate

Don't you get it in the Rocket base in Mahogany Town?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 9, 2021
I'm pretty sure you get Waterfall from Lance in the Rocket Base...

I can't remember where you get Whirlpool though o_o;;

Zelios95

tired of the day...
Years
Hey Zel,what if for the LUGIA event u make JESS and JAMIE appear and they want the silver thing that u need.U could make'em fight u and wen u win the old man gives it to u.By the way love the hack!!!Keep going!

JJK

The chase is about to begin...
Years
Hey Zel,what if for the LUGIA event u make JESS and JAMIE appear and they want the silver thing that u need.U could make'em fight u and wen u win the old man gives it to u.By the way love the hack!!!Keep going!
Don't worry, zel won't let'em disappear, at least for ever, because they always do it after every battle... cowards...and a waste of a good wobbuffet...

And by the way, in B6, will Ard FINALLY have some decent bugs?

Giovanni Boss

Team Rocket's Head
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 10, 2023
I actually became pretty sad when Zel said it isn't part of his plans to make an event involving Giovanni. Well, guess that's up to him. xD
Oh, I almost forgot. Zel, if you change any pokémon location, such as Ralts, please tell me, so I can do the next shiny gold dex correctly, when beta 6 is released. ^^

Years
How do I put it in my psp :P?
you need to download and install gpSP (and you need to be running on cfw). may i recommend QJ.net its easy to install and you need to fined the original Bio for it
Both of these belong in the FAQ. i'm sure zel has already expressed that he doesn't want emulation related conversation in this thread.

on the lighter side, i can't wait for the next minigame, and i hope it's working out for ya zel!

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
Years
I have a feeling one will have something to do with a certain move.

Is Mt.Silver gonna be packed with extra events?

Back