• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Your character!

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Since we haven't had a thread like this in a while, I thought I would go ahead and create, haha.

Basically, this is where we could all post and share our characters with each other and discuss. Let's go wild.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 15, 2015
I'm not sure I got the point of the post, probably cus english is not my native language.
You mean like share our in-game characters? if that's so, here's mine:

NKSYSpu.jpg

IceyGamer

Nothing but Ice in my veins
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 20, 2014
My guy looks swaggy. I'll post a picture later.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
Dangit PGL is going through maintenance. And I wanted to show off my new look. :<

But eh... this is how my character normally looks like:
Spoiler:

I tend to switch and create new looks whenever I'm bored with my regular one (having 3.7M in your pocket can make you change your hairstyle a lot), but this is how I picture myself if I were living in the Pokemon world. :v

Don't worry, I'll show off more as soon as PGL is back up.

EDIT: ooh, PGL's back up again~
LpMRCge.jpg

Evening with a yellow theme. :>

Last edited:
Years
I haven't gotten around to taking a pic of my character from my main game since my computer isn't reading my SD card, so i'll post pics of characters from two of my more recent challenges:

Spoiler:

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
So, uh...how do you get the pictures you take in-game onto your computer for posting?

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Alright I can post the pictures now!

This is my primary and favorite outfit; I have 2 others that I cycle through in addition to this one:

21f99700-5599-11e4-8dc0-068eb5ad0ab9.jpeg

ShadowEdge

Pokemon Master!
Years
When I had Pokemon X mine was just the Default outfit you start out with, I guess I'm not really big into customizing my trainer.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
This is the 2nd of my 3 outfits:

6da19290-5790-11e4-9eed-068eb5990048.jpeg

And now the 3rd:

e38f7120-594d-11e4-8dc0-068eb5ad0ab9.jpeg

Last edited:
Years
HNI_0048.jpg
HNI_0051.jpg

HNI_0050.jpg
HNI_0042.jpg

This is the main outfit I'd wear, my character's called Laura after me and it's the sort of style I'd go with in real life :) Occasionally though I'd switch it up and go with the shorts/socks combo that Yukari Yakumo's character is wearing :)

Fun fact: I know the hat's slightly different but the last pic was taken on my birthday which is why (if you look really closely!) you can see glitter in the background :)

Back