• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Alrighty Yellow your characters are accepted :p They oughta be interesting for the RP X3

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
...Yeaaah, I'm just throwing it out there guys. There is no six pokemon limit in this RP. (Mostly because it made no dang sense in the anime itself.)

There is however a formal battle rule that says six pokemon is the max you can use in any one battle. (This rule is only not in effect when fighting criminals or wild pokemon. Breaking it is pretty high on the shame list though.)

EDIT: Also, like nobody is voting in the RPAs this time around. oAo (And we've only got like 3 days left.)

Last edited:

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
Years
Hey just wondering what are the rules on Dream World abilities? Can we catch pokemon with them or do abilities not really have effect in this rp?

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
I also have a question: If a character were to put one or two of their pokemon in a daycare, would they grow levels then? If so, what are the rules for leveling up pokemon in a daycare? And what about eggs?

Dawn

Years
@HunterZero: Shiny pokemon Re not allowed. You may however have oddly colored pokemon as long as you don't do anything ridiculous.

@Mr. Mammoth: Daycares will grant 1-2 levels per day. And what about eggs? They hatch whenever you feel like it.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
@HunterZero: Shiny pokemon Re not allowed. You may however have oddly colored pokemon as long as you don't do anything ridiculous.

@Mr. Mammoth: Daycares will grant 1-2 levels per day. And what about eggs? They hatch whenever you feel like it.

Oh, I meant how long it takes for an egg to be made in a daycare. Sorry, I should've been more specified.

Dawn

Years
Probably not very long. These aren't things I even felt a need to regulate tbqh. Just don't do anything crazy.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
...Yeaaah, I'm just throwing it out there guys. There is no six pokemon limit in this RP. (Mostly because it made no dang sense in the anime itself.)

There is however a formal battle rule that says six pokemon is the max you can use in any one battle. (This rule is only not in effect when fighting criminals or wild pokemon. Breaking it is pretty high on the shame list though.)

EDIT: Also, like nobody is voting in the RPAs this time around. oAo (And we've only got like 3 days left.)

Don't think I'd be able to participate in that. I'm still new here and haven't participated much in the other RP's on the forum ^^; (that and I wouldn't know/not sure which I would/should join)

But anyways, here's the question I kinda want to ask in regards to the 6 pokemon thing based on what you just said.

Basically. . . we are free to capture or train or just. . . basically keep as many pokemon as we want to with our characters but . . . we can only use 6 Pokemon in a Trainer Vs Trainer battle as it's viewed as common sense/common rules/official rules/official standards of pokemon battling . . .

so . . .

In case anyone would try breaking the 6 pokemon limit in a trainer battle . . . then it would be viewed as very poor behavior or in another sense, it would be viewed as badly as say . . . almost like a crime in some sense. Like not an official crime but people still would take it very badly in case someone tried to do that just because people don't normally do that right?

Sorry if my question is a bit confusing, I'm just trying to have it sorta make sense in my brain of how socially unacceptable it would be if someone was to try that kind of thing.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
I jsut got back from a road trip. my gods my legs hurt. it was so crampt in that jeep. my whining aside I'm beginign to consider taking up that offer on bringing in another character just so that I have somethign to do.

Tauros14

Minecraft+Pokemon=Pure Joy
Years
Hey I think there is one spot left in the Entei dorm (unless you forgot to update the available spots section) I have a SU ready to go but i just wanted to make sure that the available spots section is correct :)

Dawn

Years
You're clear to app Tauros14 c:

(Yeah... |D I ... totally have an RSS feed for every roleplay I'm in here including OOC threads.)

Tauros14

Minecraft+Pokemon=Pure Joy
Years
Name: Zach Strickston

Nickname: None

Dorm: Entei

Appearance: Zach has short black hair and bright blue eyes. But when he senses danger his eyes turn darker. He Is around 5'2" and is thin. He usually wears a red hoodie and a pair of jeans. He has a slightly tanned skin. Zach wears a golden necklace that was passed down for generations. It has a little golden tablet with ancient markings on it. No one in Zachs family knows what they mean.

Personality: Zach is a very shy person. He is very humble and modest. He will only talk to you if he gets to know and trust you well. If he doesnt know you yet than he will only talk to you if you ask him a question. Even if you ask him a question he will either whisper the answer or just make gestures. Despite his shyness he is very helpful.
When Zach is with his pokemon he isnt shy. He is freindly and confident to them. He works them hard and really wants to be a good trainer because his brother wasnt. Zach is very clever and can easily decieve you. During battle he is like this as well. Sometimes he seems invisible and you wont even notice him. He is very brave and will do anything to be remembered in a positive way. He tries his best to have a good reputation and vowed to never be like his brother.

History: Zach grew up in Goldenrod city with his dad, his pet Growlithe, and his older brother, Hector. Zach grew up listening to his dad and Hector fight all day, every day. Hector was doing horrible things like drugs, killing pokemon, and stealing them. Zach resented Hector after he found out what Hector had done. The news spread about Hectors crimes and Zach began to get bullied at school.
Finally, Hector got into a huge fight with his dad and knocked him unconscious. He ran away leaving Zach home alone. Zachs dad was put in a coma. Later, Goldenrod city was attacked by Team Rocket. As Zach watched them in horror from his bedroom window. He watched all the grunts and identified his brother! Zach went outside with his Growlithe and charged at his brother. Hector was surprised and winced when he saw Zach. Zach punched him in the chest and Hector collapsed. Hector got slowly back up and sent out his only pokemon, a Weezing. It charged at Growlithe but Growlithe hit it with a powerful flamethrower attack. The Weezing fainted which made Zach the winner. Hector was bewildered at his defeat. Zach spit on Hector as he walked away.
While Zach was waiting for his dad to wake up from his coma, he trained alot. He went to local routes and battled many trainers and wild pokemon. He strengthened his Growlithe and even caught a baby Poliwag and trained him as well. When Zachs dad woke up from his coma he saw how much Zach improved as a trainer and decided to let him go to Gary Oak's Trainer School!

Pokemon:
Growlithe
Nickname: Crash
Personality: Crash is very attached to Zach. He is very clever and courageous. Unlike his trainer he tries to make freinds and is not shy.
Lvl: 19
Moves: Flamethrower, Bite, Tackle, Fire Fang,  Flame Wheel, and Take Down

Poliwag
Nickname: Hydro
Personality: Hydro is a little shy because he isnt strong yet. He is a scaredy cat and is nervous about everything. Hydro is a very hard-working pokemon and loves to get stronger.
Lvl: 11
Moves: Tackle, Water Gun, Tail Whip, Roll out, and Bubblebeam

Dawn

Years
@Tauros14: You are approved. It is currently morning in the RP and classes are close to starting. Your character gets to choose a type specialization and take that today. Most days I choose the class for the students though.

Gold19

Yes, I'm that One Guy
Years
@Tauros14: You are approved. It is currently morning in the RP and classes are close to starting. Your character gets to choose a type specialization and take that today. Most days I choose the class for the students though.

So, it's a new day of classes or the day after that field trip?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back