• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen The X/Y Rumors Thread!

Years
200 new pokemon is way too many. Given the game features so many pokemon from other generations and BW was a series "re-boot" with the most pokemon introduced in a generation (156), it's highly unlikely that GF will re-re-boot with twice as many pokemon introduced in G/S.

Introducing this many new pokemon along with 80 Mega evolutions would be recipe for disaster.

Exactly, also if we look at the history we see that gamefreak like to slow things down in even number generations(such as 2 and 4), I won't be suprised to see the same thing happaning again in this generation, especially after gen 5 which introduced 156 new pokemons

Years
I wish this gen has at least 20 legendary
Here is my hopes:
1. Xerneas
2. Yvetal
3. The third legendary
4. Cute legendary like Mew (every gen has it, Mew, Celebi,Jirachi, Shaymin, Manaphy, Phione, Victini...)
5, 6,7,8,9, 10. Two trio
11, 12. A duo
13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20. Other lengendaries...... (Hopefully they are all based on Norse Mythology)

On the XY demo, the screen shows that Xerneas is in a forest, Yvetal is flying in the sky... So i think that if the third were real, it could live underground............

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
Kanto---Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, Gengar, Pinsir, Jynx, Gyarados, Aerodactyl.

Johto---Meganium, Typhlosion, Feraligatr, Houndoom, Heracross, Tyranitar, Celebi....

Hoenn---Sceptile, Swampert, Medicham, Banette, Aggron, Latios, Latias, Deoxys.

Sinnoh---Torterra, Infernape, Empoleon, Roserade, Garchomp, Abomasnow, Porygon Z.

Unova---Serperior, Emboar, Samurott, Carracosta, Archeops, Galvantula, Zoroark.
Celebi, Deoxys, and the Lati@s getting Mega Evolutions? No, please don't!

Instead, Game Freak should make Mega Evolutions for Pokemon who need it, like Raichu, Golem, Sableye, Mightyena, Arbok, and of course most of the mons listed above.

Oshamaru

Legs go, Megaman!
Years
I just read this on Facebook: In the of: Pokemaniacos WI_FI Club And Reparticion Event I this was posted on / vp / I can confirm That this month's CoroCoro has a feature on the long-rumored Fairy-type, although the Japanese name of the Type is "Yosei", so I am uncertain if Hiro This Means That was Necessarily correct. Sylveon Yosei is a pure-Type Pokemon, and is Known as the maryoku Pokemon, "Magical Charm". The attack shown in the trailers for the Mini-Movie is called Mirakuru Hou, "Miracle Cannon", and is said to heal the opposing Pokemon, yet you reduce Greatly Their Attack and Special Attack. Clefairy, Togepi, Jigglypuff, Audino, Chansey, Skitty , and Dunsparce are shown With Their "Normal" Type changed to Yosei Type. The magazine mentions That a recent event in the Pokemon World has awakened a long-ago sealed power, explaining the Type Change. More Pokemon are said to awaken to this power, hinting at additional Type changes. A Type Chart is shown displaying how Yosei Matches Up - Yosei is immune to Dark and Dragon - Yosei is weak to Psychic, Poison, Bug, and Ghost - Yosei Resist Fire, Water, Ground, and Flying. - No Type is weak to Yosei. - Fire, Water, Ground, and Flying resist Yosei. - No Type is not immune to Yosei.

Where is this again? If it's in spanish, I can translate it.

Years
Hopefully Mega Gengar will unleash the poison type (Sometimes i forget that Gengar line was Ghost/Poison)
my_mega_gengar_by_seyanni-d6i89hq.jpg

If Mewtwo turns out having another form besides Mega, so Mega Deoxys is possible
megadeoxys_by_meteoninja-d6hlkmc.png

If Celebi has a Mega Evolution but Mew doesn't, i swear i will.............

blue

gucci
Years
I think giving Mega Evolutions to legendary Pokémon is a waste seeing how they're already OP as it is when they could be giving it to weaker and underrated Pokémon. Giving Mega Evolution to i.e Mew would just outclass it even further than it already is, if it was given to Dunspace whom in personal opinion needs this it would do wonders for it and surely give it the boost it so desires.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
I think MegaEvolutions are more of just a 'cool feature' than actually a practical feature meant to balance out old weak Pokémon, hence why we're seeing Mega being given to Mewtwo and Blaziken.

Years
I hope that this Mega things is just only in Kalos. And after that, it will be gone

In Black White 2, we have to use DNA SPLICER to create Black of White Kyurem, and this gen could be about DNA, so what if there is a DNA FUSHIONATER to fuse Kyurem with Zekrom and Reshiram......

Years
I hope that this Mega things is just only in Kalos. And after that, it will be gone

In Black White 2, we have to use DNA SPLICER to create Black of White Kyurem, and this gen could be about DNA, so what if there is a DNA FUSHIONATER to fuse Kyurem with Zekrom and Reshiram......
I don't think they'll keep it only for Kalos...what would be the point of making all these new designs? They might as well have just given them palette swaps and call them Megas if they are to do that...

I do think that there should be an ultimate fusion for the Tao trio seeing how the theme of this generation is DNA.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Or the Mega Stones are a perfect excuse to bring back Black Kyurem and White Kyurem without the DNA Splicer, but they will make two versions in order to justify that one rumor about Mewtwo getting two version-exclusive Mega Evolutions.

Years
i never got to play black and white 2, which is sad, (or so iv heard :/) but in X and Y, things'll be good in my opinion, i mean, nintendo are just doing so much to help their fanbase from the past, the new pokemon origins anime, which we should all know about :3 and the new pokken fighters, on wii U (urgh :/) the people at nintendo have us, the long time pokefans at heart, they wanted us to know that with mega-evolutions, by bringing new formes to old charecters we've always wanted! didnt think lucario was cool enough? how about now *fwish!* mega evolved.. didnt think mewtwo had enough power? *paching!* now his tails on his head, he weighs 3X less, and is slick! i dont get why people can hate on mega evolutions, its all fair, thats why you need an item, so you have to choose between mega, and a decent match changing item. it 'could' change how we all play pokemon, there will be more strategy and different unexpected events on online poke battle! this is just my opinion.

Years
Fairy is the new type, Dark and Steel also was new types. And we have Xerneas for fairy, Yvetal for dark, so if the third were real, it could be steel.......

Years
The third could be Steel/Water if it lives in the sea (I'll prefer it have water but I guess since Xerneas despite living in a forest and having leafy look to his box art isn't part grass it could be pure Steel...but I think it'll be more like Yvetal in that it has a type which represents it's environment. Sure fairies live in forest but a forest fairy with grass as a typing would've been cooler.)

Years
The third could be Steel/Water if it lives in the sea (I'll prefer it have water but I guess since Xerneas despite living in a forest and having leafy look to his box art isn't part grass it could be pure Steel...but I think it'll be more like Yvetal in that it has a type which represents it's environment. Sure fairies live in forest but a forest fairy with grass as a typing would've been cooler.)

I wish Xerneas were fairy/grass too.
Back in the day i played pokemon silver, i thought that Lugia was Water/Flying because it lives in the sea and then i found out that it was psychic/flying.....

I think that gamefreak won't repeat the same concept sea, land, sky (from gen 3) for pokemon xy. If the third legendary were real and it was based on Norse Mythology like Nidhogg, i think that Yvetal flys in the sky, Xerneas lives in the forest, and the third could live UNDERGROUND... OR if gamefreak repeat the same concept, i think it could be a sign of Gen 3's remakes

Wish the third could be something like this:
UhtOA.jpg

l5T.jpg

EPIC !!!!!!
2IWNV.jpg

OMGGGGG!!!
supaslim_s_nidhogg_by_esda06-d6ikys7.jpg

Last edited:
Years
Honestly, I am not a fan of the super-extreme-supreme-beastly-mega-ultimate-bulky-over-designed legendary pokemon, namely dragons that fit this mold. Reshiram/Zekrom were excellent and were not typical dragons; there is a simplicity in their designs as well. Though the fusions were a complete mess! Additionally, these dragons above make Palkia and Dialga look as simple as voltorb, and I think those two legendaries were highly over-designed, non-innovative, and messy.

I am so glad for Xerneas and Yveltal, they are a perfect balance of beastly and tasteful design.

Years
Personally I felt Reshiram and Zekrom were typical dragons, not in terms of over designed as they were actually simple but they actually looked more dragon like than Dialga and Palkia to me...
The fusions were a mess...of course they aren't complete fusions so maybe that explains why...

Years
I think Black Kyurem and White Kyurem are AMAZING! why it is a mess?????
Black-Kyurem-and-White-Kyurem-Wallpaper-302679485

If the third legendary were real, here are my 2 hopes:
1. A dragon stands on 4 feet (like Dialga...
2. A REAL sea creature (like Kyorge...)

Name

Moémon Master
Years
The starters don't evolve.
That's why the evos haven't been revealed.
They will only be able to mega evolve.

Back